• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Hi! My name is Daniel Quartararo, and as I like to say: God is WAY TOO GOOD not to talk with! Now, do you want to confidently recognize the voice of God so you can speak with Him?! I hope you'll take less than 20 minutes to sharpen your discernment and enjoy this video! Take notes, or download and print the PDF of the 14 keys at the end! These are new habits you will want to create! So without further ado, may you enjoy this video and may God bless you, mightily, in Jesus' mighty name!

Download PDFs here: http://whatdoyouendupwith.com/hearingGod

14 Keys to Hearing the Voice of God with Overflowing Confidence!

? ? ✝️ ? ?

Edited by Daniel_Quartararo
Forgot to tag it :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel....

THanks for sharing with us what you found to be helpful in hearing Gods Voice,that's what we do,it's simple......share! Its funny,when I first realized that God was not FIRST in my life is when I started to write down everything that came to my mind the moment I rose in the morning before I got around to spending a moment with Him ,even just to say "Thank You Father,for this New Day"......sounds simple huh? 

I always said "God MUST be First in your life",preached it  & then one day I thought about first fruits,"first" everything and about what my first "thought" is when I wake up,I would have bet my life on it that God was my first thought......Well,I got a big surprise &  was terribly disappointed to find at least 25 to 30 thoughts before my Precious Lord & Savior entered my thoughts by keeping a notepad & pen next to my bed.....I would take one look at that notepad & have to start remembering backwards from however long it took to notice the notepad!!!  At first it was maybe 15,20 minutes & I really believed the first thing I did each morning was Praise God.....it was not so

All that changed,I made an effort to change,asked God to help me & went through this routine until the time I would open my eyes looking towards Heaven "Saying,Good Morning Father.....Praise Jesus!"......Come to think of it,it may be time to get the old notebook back out for a refresher......

Anyway,thanks again for sharing ,if just one little thing we say can help someone grow closer in Relationship with our Precious Jesus then thats FANTASTIC,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/5/2017 at 3:33 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Daniel....

THanks for sharing with us what you found to be helpful in hearing Gods Voice,that's what we do,it's simple......share! Its funny,when I first realized that God was not FIRST in my life is when I started to write down everything that came to my mind the moment I rose in the morning before I got around to spending a moment with Him ,even just to say "Thank You Father,for this New Day"......sounds simple huh? 

I always said "God MUST be First in your life",preached it  & then one day I thought about first fruits,"first" everything and about what my first "thought" is when I wake up,I would have bet my life on it that God was my first thought......Well,I got a big surprise &  was terribly disappointed to find at least 25 to 30 thoughts before my Precious Lord & Savior entered my thoughts by keeping a notepad & pen next to my bed.....I would take one look at that notepad & have to start remembering backwards from however long it took to notice the notepad!!!  At first it was maybe 15,20 minutes & I really believed the first thing I did each morning was Praise God.....it was not so

All that changed,I made an effort to change,asked God to help me & went through this routine until the time I would open my eyes looking towards Heaven "Saying,Good Morning Father.....Praise Jesus!"......Come to think of it,it may be time to get the old notebook back out for a refresher......

Anyway,thanks again for sharing ,if just one little thing we say can help someone grow closer in Relationship with our Precious Jesus then thats FANTASTIC,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Sorry I did not respond sooner! I did not realize that I had not followed this topic when I posted it!

Yes, He must be first in everything this is so true!

And I completely agree, you absolutely should get that notebook back out! He speaks so much more when we cherish the Words He gives us! He gives us so many more dreams when we write them down when we wake up from them, as hard as it is! It also helps them to not get His Words and visions distorted, stolen, or forgotten!

GOD IS GREAT! Thank you sharing this, it has blessed me and I know I need to be worshiping more first thing in the morning and not just diving straight into His work! I appreciate the reminder!

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!