• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BobRyan said:

God gave man the domination of the Earth in Genesis 1 and 2. But in Genesis 3 man chooses Satan as lord over God - man chooses to follow Satan instead of God. Thus it was that this world was handed over to Satan - not by God... but by man relinquishing his own God-given domain.

How does one arrive at making a choice?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, BobRyan said:

sure.

But God has never done that.

The Devil is a mass murderer that God had completely defeated, cuffed, and shackled on the cross.  God let the mass murderer run free and harm more people.  Why?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

The Devil is a mass murderer that God had completely defeated, cuffed, and shackled on the cross.  God let the mass murderer run free and harm more people.  Why?

It is apparent that you have a very hard time understanding how God works.  Satan is not shackled or cuffed.  Death was defeated at the cross.  Satan will not be bound until the Millennium, not before.  Please reread what others have posted and take their words to heart.  They are not misleading you, but trying to help you with understand.

8 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It is apparent that you have a very hard time understanding how God works.  Satan is not shackled or cuffed.  Death was defeated at the cross.  Satan will not be bound until the Millennium, not before.  Please reread what others have posted and take their words to heart.  They are not misleading you, but trying to help you with understand.

I was speaking of shackled and cuffed figuratively, meaning he was totally and completely defeated.

As God's defeated enemy, God can do with him as he pleases.  God doesn't have to let the mass murderer continue harming people.  He can protect society from this viscous murderer.

God wills that Satan harm, tempt, confuse, steal, kill, and sift people like wheat.  If God didn't want it, He could easily EASILY restrain him.

Just now, spiderman1917 said:

I was speaking of shackled and cuffed figuratively, meaning he was totally and completely defeated.

As God's defeated enemy, God can do with him as he pleases.  God doesn't have to let the mass murderer continue harming people.  He can protect society from this viscous murderer.

God wills that Satan harm, tempt, confuse, steal, kill, and sift people like wheat.  If God didn't want it, He could easily EASILY restrain him.

He is not totally and completely defeated as he still is allowed to roam this world like a roaring lion.  Satan's time will come where he will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, but until then, the only reprieve we will have is when he is bound for 1000 years.  After that, he is loosed for a time before his final defeat.

You need to understand Gods timeline and why He allows us to continue to choose.  Until then, you will continue to blame God for things you do not understand.  Be careful of what you say as every one of us will be head accountable for the very words we say.  You have been given great advice and scripture.  I suggest you study what people have said with a clean heart and mind, with no preconceived ideas.  You will never find His peace and understanding until you stop blaming God for the actions of others.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

He is not totally and completely defeated as he still is allowed to roam this world like a roaring lion.  Satan's time will come where he will be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, but until then, the only reprieve we will have is when he is bound for 1000 years.  After that, he is loosed for a time before his final defeat.

You need to understand Gods timeline and why He allows us to continue to choose.  Until then, you will continue to blame God for things you do not understand.  Be careful of what you say as every one of us will be head accountable for the very words we say.  You have been given great advice and scripture.  I suggest you study what people have said with a clean heart and mind, with no preconceived ideas.  You will never find His peace and understanding until you stop blaming God for the actions of others.

You said it.  "He is allowed to roam the world like a roaring lion." The key word you used is "allowed".

If I allow a lion into the same room with my son or daughter, knowing the lion will harm them, I'm partially responsible.

God could easily protect his flock from this lion.  For now, he wants to allow the lion access to the flock.  It is God's will.  I'm simply pointing out the obvious.

Just now, spiderman1917 said:

You said it.  "He is allowed to roam the world like a roaring lion." The key word you used is "allowed".

If I allow a lion into the same room with my son or daughter, knowing the lion will harm them, I'm partially responsible.

God could easily protect his flock from this lion.  For now, he wants to allow the lion access to the flock.  It is God's will.  I'm simply pointing out the obvious.

Let's turn this around to a more personal point.  You are allowed to come here and post your dislike toward God even though what you say is not the truth.  Why does God not stop you from posting what you do?  It is all free will.  We can refuse Satan or ignore him and think it is all a lie.  You need to understand that God is looking for the purest love for Him from us as we can possible have.  He knows we are not perfect, yet He still seeks us.

Free will brings forth selfless love.  He is not looking for puppets or robots.  In order to see who truly loves Him, he allows us to choose.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Let's turn this around to a more personal point.  You are allowed to come here and post your dislike toward God even though what you say is not the truth.  Why does God not stop you from posting what you do?  It is all free will.  We can refuse Satan or ignore him and think it is all a lie.  You need to understand that God is looking for the purest love for Him from us as we can possible have.  He knows we are not perfect, yet He still seeks us.

Free will brings forth selfless love.  He is not looking for puppets or robots.  In order to see who truly loves Him, he allows us to choose.

I'm just posting what is obvious.  I love God and seek his will without ceasing.

For now he wills that Satan roam the earth like a roaring lion and harm the flock.  You admitted this.  I have not spoken any falsehood.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Everything is predetermined by God who created everything that is before it came to be known as what it is today. Isaiah 45 is a great thing to read to help form the answer to your questions . 

Verses 6 That they may know who are from the rising of the sun, and they who are from the west, that there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is none else:

7 I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

Colossians 1:17  And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Everything is fated for the human race as predestined by God who creates it all to be so. 

52 minutes ago, Fridaywinds said:

Everything is predetermined by God who created everything that is before it came to be known as what it is today. Isaiah 45 is a great thing to read to help form the answer to your questions . 

Verses 6 That they may know who are from the rising of the sun, and they who are from the west, that there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is none else:

7 I form the light, and create darkness, I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord that do all these things.

Colossians 1:17  And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Everything is fated for the human race as predestined by God who creates it all to be so. 

That is like saying God caused people to commit murder, and other vile sins.  That is not true.  We have a free will to choose to do or not to do an action.