• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, OneLight said:

Yes, I am afraid that in a way you have.  You said God is partially responsible for Satan's actions.  God did not instruct Satan to do anything.

I explained how God is partially responsible in the same sense that a parent is responsible for letting a roaring lion in the room with their children.  God can lock up the lion easily.  He knows the lion will harm his children.  He lets it happen.  There is no falsehood there.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

I explained how God is partially responsible in the same sense that a parent is responsible for letting a roaring lion in the room with their children.  God can lock up the lion easily.  He knows the lion will harm his children.  He lets it happen.  There is no falsehood there.

I believe this is a very distorted view of Almighty God,our Loving Heavenly Father,Rock,Refuge,Shelter......

You have a choice,stay under Gods Wings or go face the elements & then after you choose to do it your way,blame God!  That is what YOU see,it is not what I see & as a parent my kids got burnt many times after I warned them not to go near the flames,I didn't set  fire  and I didn't put it out either,it was necessary for whatever reason(to warm,to cook,to burn up refuse)they chose not to listen ,obey and thought they were wiser than I....the way of the arrogant child

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Why when Satan showed his intentions and led the war in Heaven against God did God let Satan live? And rather than destroy him utterly, cast him to the earth so that he could as the scriptures warn us, roam as a hungry lion seeking souls to devour? 

What was purposed in letting Satan live?

Blessings Happinessity

That is something you will have to ask God when you see Him in Heaven,you may not even have any remembrance of evil ,satan & his minions or won't really care?Perhaps spirits ,being made eternal are just that ....eternal?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

57 minutes ago, Happinessity said:

Why when Satan showed his intentions and led the war in Heaven against God did God let Satan live? And rather than destroy him utterly, cast him to the earth so that he could as the scriptures warn us, roam as a hungry lion seeking souls to devour? 

God wanted Satan to be the god of this world for a time.  God also handed the world over to him and will hand it over to the Antichrist for three and a half years.  God wants it that way.  It's obvious.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Happinessity said:

As an object lesson as to what letting satan run loose for eternity.  Look what he did to humans and the same would happen to you.  Remember that angels have free will also and The God Head isn't going to force themselves on them either. So when he does what he's going to do to Satan and his followers, everyone will agree and say good riddance.

I don't know,is it just me or do I hear a whole lot of lack of gratitude,see tainted view of the glass half empty with no Joy,no Peace,no Hope....no Comfort in Christ our Lord & Savior?

I've lived over half of a century,I live in the same fallen,corrupted,sinful world that anyone else lives in & I don't see anyone having dominion over my life except me by Christs Authority......I've rubbed shoulders with that ole hungry lion,been in his jaws,been swatted  at ,pounced on & he has had me in his sights since day one YET,I'm still standing!Not only am I still standing but I have not a spirit of fear but of power ,love and a sound mind......

I suppose I simply know WHO I am in CHrist Jesus and I am so so so grateful ,thanking Him & Praising Him for each New Day,,,a New Day that I can spread the Gospel.....the very thing the enemy hates    Even before ,when I was out in the wilderness,it was only by the Grace of God I was not devoured......anyone here to talk about it can still Embrace Christ & have HOPE in Him because you have obviously not been devoured or have you?                     

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,782
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:32 PM, spiderman1917 said:

I was speaking of shackled and cuffed figuratively, meaning he was totally and completely defeated.

As God's defeated enemy, God can do with him as he pleases.  God doesn't have to let the mass murderer continue harming people.  He can protect society from this viscous murderer.

God wills that Satan harm, tempt, confuse, steal, kill, and sift people like wheat.  If God didn't want it, He could easily EASILY restrain him.

as long as you give place to satan you will also be giving place to sin... there is no created place for satan but hell now! As far as sin it brings confusion and nothing else... if you wish to truly see clearly the things of God then you  will need to stop giving place to satan and turn from the sin in yourself....

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Live for Jesus and pay no attention the liar of this world, destryhe's tryidestroy as many people as he can,do not let him rob you of the joy of the Lord because that is your strenght.

Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”Nehemiah 8:10

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Consider 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a and meditate on what His love encompasses.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

Love

• suffers long
  • is kind
  • does not envy
  • does not parade itself
  • is not puffed up
  • does not behave rudely
  • does not seek its own
  • is not provoked
  • thinks no evil
  • does not rejoice in iniquity
  • rejoices in the truth
  • bears all things
  • believes all things
  • hopes all things
  • endures all things
  • Love never fails.

It seems that the root question in all this is Gods love.