• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, spiderman1917 said:

I have been filled with the holy spirit, been transformed to a certain extent, have the gift of tounges, but am not fully enlightened, so I don't know

May I ask Spiderman how you know Jesus was asking Him to give Him your heart?

How did Jesus  find you? 

Just now, angels4u said:

How did Jesus  find you? 

I'm not questioning your faith but trying to help you..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

How did Jesus  find you? 

I had people lay their hands on me and pray for me to receive the holy spirit, and I prayed for the grace to do God's will.

I felt Jesus present within me and believed in the Gospels and was baptized in the spirit and repented of my sins

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

If I could choose to not have sinful inclinations and choose to have no confusion, I would choose that

I would hope every Christian feels the same way.  If you have exercised your free will and chosen Jesus Christ as your personal savior then you have begun your spiritual journey.  As you walk with Him and grow in your relationship then confusion and sinful inclinations will become easier to identify and avoid going forward.  It won't happen overnight, it takes time and effort, but keep the faith and fight the good fight, God bless.

I had people lay their hands on me and pray for me to receive the holy spirit, and I prayed for the grace to do God's will.

I felt Jesus present within me and believed in the Gospels and was baptized in the spirit and repented of my sins

What came first?

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

What came first?

Laying on of hands

Laying on of hands

Why did you wanted people to lay hands on you?

16 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Why did you wanted people to lay hands on you?

I wanted God and I thought it would help me receive God

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

2 Corinthians 4:4New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News."

Wouldn't you say that the Devil can't be god of this world without God willing him to be God of this world? Also, can he blind the minds of those who don't believe, without God giving him permission to?  That Scripture was written after Satan was already defeated.

In the OT, Satan needed God's permission to kill Jobs family and afflict Job with disease, so God was responsible for Satan's actions against Job, no?  So, he needed God's permission even before Christ defeated him on the cross.  How much more does he need God's permission today? If Satan is going to blind people's minds, i'm guessing he can't do so without God's permission and willing it.

Could Satan be God of this world without God wanting him to be God of this world?

If your answer is, no, God doesn't want Satan to be God of this world, that doesn't make sense, because if God didn't want it, he could restrain Satan and cast him and all Demons into hell the day Jesus died on the cross.  So, it seems clear, the answer is yes, for now God wants Satan to be god of this world.  God wants the Antichrist to be in power for a time as well.

Scripture says that Jesus defeated Satan at the cross.  It's done!  It's Finished!  The victory is accomplished.  Satan is essentially a prisoner, a defeated foe, disarmed!  He can do what his victorious Master allows him to do. 

It also seems that the answer is yes, God shares responsibility for Satan's actions.  How can Satan tempt someone, or put an antichrist in power, or do anything without God giving him permission to?  He's a defeated foe!  Is God in any way limited in what he can do to stop the Devil?  Of course not! 

I agree that it is a relationship.  Satan is the lord of this world because this world is egocentric and focused on the material. God is sovereign. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

2 Corinthians 4:4New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News."

Wouldn't you say that the Devil can't be god of this world without God willing him to be God of this world? Also, can he blind the minds of those who don't believe, without God giving him permission to?  That Scripture was written after Satan was already defeated.

In the OT, Satan needed God's permission to kill Jobs family and afflict Job with disease, so God was responsible for Satan's actions against Job, no?  So, he needed God's permission even before Christ defeated him on the cross.  How much more does he need God's permission today? If Satan is going to blind people's minds, i'm guessing he can't do so without God's permission and willing it.

Could Satan be God of this world without God wanting him to be God of this world?

If your answer is, no, God doesn't want Satan to be God of this world, that doesn't make sense, because if God didn't want it, he could restrain Satan and cast him and all Demons into hell the day Jesus died on the cross.  So, it seems clear, the answer is yes, for now God wants Satan to be god of this world.  God wants the Antichrist to be in power for a time as well.

Scripture says that Jesus defeated Satan at the cross.  It's done!  It's Finished!  The victory is accomplished.  Satan is essentially a prisoner, a defeated foe, disarmed!  He can do what his victorious Master allows him to do. 

It also seems that the answer is yes, God shares responsibility for Satan's actions.  How can Satan tempt someone, or put an antichrist in power, or do anything without God giving him permission to?  He's a defeated foe!  Is God in any way limited in what he can do to stop the Devil?  Of course not! 

Spiderman.....do you realize that with every question you ask ,you answer it yourself.....this is a great hinderance,with preconceived ideas it is extremely difficult to Receive Truth.....you've formed opinion before considering that might not be accurate......I really don't know how you've come to the conclusions you have ,probably from all the false doctrine you have read,I mean you have been on quite a few websites & into quite a few "religions" & non-religions(atheism)......those things have to be laid to rest....

When we Receive Christ our Spirit is made ALIVE,anyone that is alive(physically)shows evidence of being alive and its very similar to a spiritual life.....first their must be "elimination" for a physical body.....the spiritual as well,we must die to ourselves,put off the old & eliminate ,maybe cussing,bad habits,vices,people,places,fleshly desires

A living person must eat,drink,it needs to be nutritionally sustained & hydrated......A Spirit must be fed too,the Word of God,nourishing food,not garbage

Growth,babies grow into adults,they grow up & the older you get you grow "out"lol     Of course the born again Christian must mature & gain Wisdom & Understanding

And finally,human neings that are alive beget,or have an urge to reproduce

THe Spirit made Alive in Christ will also beget.......preach the Gospel & make disciples of men...

So,if your spirit has been made ALIVE then you must first ask Jesus to help you to crucify the flesh,hang you flesh on the cross that you may die to your old self,that includes the heart & mind,,,,,if the  mind is set on its own thinking & the heart is not teachable then this is the first obstacle to overcome in Christ.....you want to be mature and know everything before you begin to crawl or walk,thats not how it works....it is a process ,there is no other WAY but Jesus...the Way,the Truth & the LIfe......first you find the WAY,in Him,then you REceive the TRuth ,in Him & then you will LIVE a life more abundant     Seek God Face in jesus Christ......I hear you talk about Father God very often but not very much about Jesus.....let Jesus take you by the hand as you Seek His FACE.......