• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

26 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

I wanted God and I thought it would help me receive God

Spiderman ,can I share something with you?

When I realized that I was a sinner and on my way to hell and that I needed Jesus to forgive me of all my sins, I gave my heart to Him , He died for me on the cross, for my sins ,after I gave my heart to Him I was sealed from that day on with the Holy Spirit.My life had never been the same since, I love Jesus for what He did for me and want to live for Him.  There is just no better life then the Christian life. It is not always easy but we're not promised an easy life. 

There are still so my thing we don't understand but someday we will understand ..no need to question God ,He is a Holy God and know all things best!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

God is not responsible for anyone's actions. Satan chose to rebell when he got proud of himself,

"How you are fallen from heaven,
    O shining star, son of the morning!
You have been thrown down to the earth,
    you who destroyed the nations of the world.
13 For you said to yourself,
    ‘I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God’s stars.
I will preside on the mountain of the gods
    far away in the north.[e]
14 I will climb to the highest heavens
    and be like the Most High.’
15 Instead, you will be brought down to the place of the dead,
    down to its lowest depths.
16 Everyone there will stare at you and ask,
‘Can this be the one who shook the earth
    and made the kingdoms of the world tremble?
17 Is this the one who destroyed the world
    and made it into a wasteland?
Is this the king who demolished the world’s greatest cities
    and had no mercy on his prisoners?" (Isaiah 14:14-17)

"Then this further message came to me from the Lord: 12 “Son of man, sing this funeral song for the king of Tyre. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord:

“You were the model of perfection,
    full of wisdom and exquisite in beauty.
13 You were in Eden,
    the garden of God.
Your clothing was adorned with every precious stone[b]
    red carnelian, pale-green peridot, white moonstone,
    blue-green beryl, onyx, green jasper,
    blue lapis lazuli, turquoise, and emerald—
all beautifully crafted for you
    and set in the finest gold.
They were given to you
    on the day you were created.
14 I ordained and anointed you
    as the mighty angelic guardian.[c]
You had access to the holy mountain of GoD

and walked among the stones of fire.

You were blameless in all you did
    from the day you were created
    until the day evil was found in you.
16 Your rich commerce led you to violence,
    and you sinned.
So I banished you in disgrace
    from the mountain of God.
I expelled you, O mighty guardian,
    from your place among the stones of fire.
17 Your heart was filled with pride
    because of all your beauty.
Your wisdom was corrupted
    by your love of splendor.
So I threw you to the ground
    and exposed you to the curious gaze of kings.
18 You defiled your sanctuaries
    with your many sins and your dishonest trade.
So I brought fire out from within you,
    and it consumed you.
I reduced you to ashes on the ground
    in the sight of all who were watching.
19 All who knew you are appalled at your fate.
    You have come to a terrible end,
    and you will exist no more.” (Ezekiel 28:11-19). Tyre is Satan, he created the first war (Revelation 7:7-12)

"Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels. And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven. This great dragon—the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world—was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.10 Then I heard a loud voice shouting across the heavens,

“It has come at last—
    salvation and power
and the Kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Christ.[a]
For the accuser of our brothers and sisters[b]
    has been thrown down to earth—
the one who accuses them
    before our God day and night.
11 And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb
    and by their testimony.
And they did not love their lives so much
    that they were afraid to die.
12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens!
    And you who live in the heavens, rejoice!
But terror will come on the earth and the sea,
    for the devil has come down to you in great anger,
    knowing that he has little time.

13 When the dragon realized that he had been thrown down to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 But she was given two wings like those of a great eagle so she could fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness. There she would be cared for and protected from the dragon[c] for a time, times, and half a time.

Then the dragon tried to drown the woman with a flood of water that flowed from his mouth. 16 But the earth helped her by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that gushed out from the mouth of the dragon. 17 And the dragon was angry at the woman and declared war against the rest of her children—all who keep God’s commandments and maintain their testimony for Jesus." (Revelation 12:7-16).

It is clear the devil, Satan and Cherub that Covereth (Cherubim) decided to willfully rebel and lead one third of angels in a civil war in heaven. He lost against the All Power God and His armies, and Satan shall be destroyed, "Satan was thrown in lake of fire, where Beast and prophet where, there they are tormented forever and ever." (Revelation 20:10). Unlike mankind who was deceived into falling (Genesis 3), Satan and his angels wilffuly chose to rebel, while mankind was deceived and then chose to rebel. Very different circumstances.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Spiderman, you have not yet fully surrendered to God.  You have not surrendered all of you questioning and doubts.  You are still saying "I don't know if I can fully trust You" because I don't understand why_____.  

Personally, I don't think it is possible to be filled with the Holy Spirit under those circumstances.  The Holy Spirit fell on you like He fell on king Saul, yet he would turn around and try to kill David and even his own son Jonathan.  The Spirit can fall on us for a short time without the Spirit and Nature of Jesus residing in us permanently. Jesus didn't even question God when He was going to the cross for you.  He just asked if there is any other way, nevertheless not my will be done but Thine.  

God can only fill what you have surrendered to Him.   I believe that this total filling happens with that "I give up, I won't contend with You anymore, I surrender and fall on my face at Your feet, worshipping You as God over all."  When you have stopped questioning God and start worshipping Him I will know that there has been a change in your life.  

You are among good company.  Jacob contended with God and prevailed.  God gave him a new name, Israel.  But Jacob had been a conniver, a usurper, a swindler who was swindled.  I also continued to question God for many years.  That is how I know that you will not know the joy of the Lord till you give up.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,098
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Yeah, what she said

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,157
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:04 PM, spiderman1917 said:

I wanted God and I thought it would help me receive God

But you want >while< still keeping yourself! A dead and lost being... You know there's an emptiness that nothing can fill, you know that something is dreadfully wrong, you know that you cannot have peace in the present with the being called yourself... BUT yet you keep looking in the place where you are, 'knowing', that you have never found it! When one knows need but cannot find the supply for that need and remains there looking that is what the Bible calls lost... they continually try to use the things that surround them but do not work and most do this till they die! Why? Because they will not come to the only logical answer there is- the supply to the need is not here... here is where satan has fitted himself 'the god of this world'-> it is his lies that convince you that this world is the only source of anything and to say that outside of this is just make believe; foolishness not possible because sensual perception is the only reality there is thus what I have began in is all there is... a viscous loop de loop de loop ...going nowhere.   When one finally, if one finally-}few ever find because it is outside of their grasp of their own dominion of self{, in desperation, yields to their lost condition and knows God say's He's there and the solutions God says begins to testify of that which is lacking within, so much so, that you will cry out into this void and confess your total need for what He promises and repentance begins-> repentance for being that which He hates and angers Him (sin)... at this moment in time through belief and repentance the empty cry of no worth cries out saying Jesus will you save me >I desperately need hope outside of what I am for there is none I have looked time and time again? Here is His voice calling to you through the written Word and I have asked The Holy Spirit to carry it to the ears of your dead heart because He that is within me Loves You!!!

Revelation 3:20 (NKJV)

[20] “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

this living voice formed from His written Word and Person of The Holy Spirit calls from another place where we have never been and enters where we are, into our very being, and this is the new birth by the power of God unto salvation...
Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, Cletus said:

Spiderman,  i went to the corner store today and i stole some gum.  I got caught but its ok... i told them you were responsible. 

Does Satan need God's permission to do what He does or not?

Plus,God knew what would become of Lucifer before He ever made him.  

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Spiderman....

You are still asking the very same question that you have answered for yourself in how you want it answered and no matter what anyone tells you ,you have your mind set on your answer,your preconceived conclusion....? Did you read enoobs reply?Willa's? Anyones? I see you quote them,respond but then ask the same question yet again or just begin another Thread with the same Topic.....everything is Gods Fault,His Will,we are merely puppets ,robots & there is no hope.....some poor soul are deaf & blind & it simply is not their fault,they have no choice in the matter.....wow,thats a hopeless condition to live in......I don't go for the "woe is me" thing,we all have choices to make,surrender "self" & learn to TRUST God to renew your mind or hold on to your own understanding & continue in the state you're in,the one you choose to remain in.....thats pretty much the sum of it......you are so focused on what the devil does,can do,will do,has done that you are completely distracted from looking to Jesus.......

Do you want a life more abundant or not? If you do then begin a RElationship in Christ Jesus,focus on HIM & what He has ALREADY DONE for YOU on the cross & in His Resurrection                

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Spiderman, 

God is Sovereign. That means he is the eternal power and he also knows all that there is to know. That's called Omniscience. In that regard God being the creator of Satan would have foreseen the rebellion in Heaven and God decided to allow Satan and his rebellious angel companions to live after their defeat. I believe that was for God's purpose and plan for the earth he'd not yet created but knew in its eternal destiny also being God is the creator of everything. When God is the source there is no thing that is not of the source. Satan serves as part of the plan of God. God allows Satan to live. God allows Satan to be lord of this world.

However, even Satan knows God is sovereign. Even the demons that serve Satan know the name of Jesus who was God in service to God's plan of salvation. And the demons tremble at the name of Jesus. No thing is greater nor more powerful than God. All power that Satan has is given him by creator. However, Satan does his own thing with full knowledge of God. Because it is all part of the plan of God. That's why salvation is so important. To defeat the Satan and his intentions to capture as many souls as he can to himself while he still has time. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Spiderman....

You are still asking the very same question that you have answered for yourself in how you want it answered and no matter what anyone tells you ,you have your mind set on your answer,your preconceived conclusion....? Did you read enoobs reply?Willa's? Anyones? I see you quote them,respond but then ask the same question yet again or just begin another Thread with the same Topic.....everything is Gods Fault,His Will,we are merely puppets ,robots & there is no hope.....some poor soul are deaf & blind & it simply is not their fault,they have no choice in the matter.....wow,thats a hopeless condition to live in......I don't go for the "woe is me" thing,we all have choices to make,surrender "self" & learn to TRUST God to renew your mind or hold on to your own understanding & continue in the state you're in,the one you choose to remain in.....thats pretty much the sum of it......you are so focused on what the devil does,can do,will do,has done that you are completely distracted from looking to Jesus.......

Do you want a life more abundant or not? If you do then begin a RElationship in Christ Jesus,focus on HIM & what He has ALREADY DONE for YOU on the cross & in His Resurrection                

Spiderman, I agree with Kwik, why not turn your negativity and attention to the enemy into the praises of God?

It will make you feel so much better to praise God because the enemy will free ,it will make you want to be closer to God and to focus on Him alone,the enemy is defeated on the cross ,he has no more power, all the power and glory belongs to our Lord and King ,Amen?

He stepped on,defeated and Jesus Christ is alive !

Who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of His love (Colossians 1:13).

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

None of us draws a breath apart from God's permission. Never-the-less, we do not need to ask God to breathe. I think, that Satan does what Satan does, most of the time without asking God. There may be special occasions like we see dipicted in the book of Job, where Satan get's permission to do something that God is otherwise preventing him from doing. but it God were not imposing limits upon Satan, then the universe would be under Satan's control, and clearly it is not THAT bad.

You can read Rev 12, and see that Satan is going to step up his game, and God will allow that, and at the same time, limit it. God is in control, and nothing escapes His notice. For all Satan's efforts, he cannot outplay nor out smart God, and ultimately  ends up accomplishing God's will.

Satan played his part, of sending Jesus to the cross, but it was God's plan and foreknowledge, that this is the way Satan would be defeated (Acts 2:23). It probably seemed to Satan like a good idea. Well, it WAS a good idea, it was God's idea. 

Perhaps it can be compared to a chess game, in that Satan is free to choose his moves, but when his opponent is God, there is no doubt of the outcome.

I think you would really do a lot better Spiderman, if you would stop trying to find problems, and focus on praising and obeying God, andtrust Him to take care of His end. You do your part, trust Him to do His part.