• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

23 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes. MY country.  One I would never accuse of being too cowardly to oppose Russia but, instead, goes after an 'easy win' like N. Korea.  That's one of the worst things I have ever seen on this website.  No one has paid enough dues to say something like that  without being called on it.  Leftist propaganda always needs to be challenged.

I am getting a little tired of your "leftist propaganda" tripe as it is nothing more than more personal attacks from you.  I do not hold a leftist point of view and I do not spout leftist propaganda.  

You may not like it, and it may hurt your zealous sense of patriotism, but the US is not without fault, and our foreign policy over the decades has been pretty atrocious.   Depending on how far you want to go back we could talk about the US putting the Shah into power in Iran and turning a blind eye to his brutal tactics on his own people, and then when then turning our back on him (or according to some being involved in) when he was overthrown despite that fact he had moved past his dictator like ways.   

And then we armed Iraq to be our battering ram against Iran, and turned a blind eye when Saddam gassed his own people, till later when for some still unknown reason (unless you by the nephilim story) choose to invade and remove him, thus setting off the bigger upheaval in the Middle East in centuries, and the end result was ISIS.

Or when we used the people of Afghanistan as a proxy army to fight the Russians, again arming them to the teeth, till they were not needed and we turned our backs on them and some guy named Osam Bin Laden emerged with our weapons and our training.

We have meddled in elections in more countries than I or you can count, even those of our allies like Australia and Italy.  

But I know what your response will be, I am just making it all up and it is all nothing but propaganda.  :huh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

22 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

I am getting a little tired of your "leftist propaganda" tripe as it is nothing more than more personal attacks from you.  I do not hold a leftist point of view and I do not spout leftist propaganda.  

You may not like it, and it may hurt your zealous sense of patriotism, but the US is not without fault, and our foreign policy over the decades has been pretty atrocious.   Depending on how far you want to go back we could talk about the US putting the Shah into power in Iran and turning a blind eye to his brutal tactics on his own people, and then when then turning our back on him (or according to some being involved in) when he was overthrown despite that fact he had moved past his dictator like ways.   

And then we armed Iraq to be our battering ram against Iran, and turned a blind eye when Saddam gassed his own people, till later when for some still unknown reason (unless you by the nephilim story) choose to invade and remove him, thus setting off the bigger upheaval in the Middle East in centuries, and the end result was ISIS.

Or when we used the people of Afghanistan as a proxy army to fight the Russians, again arming them to the teeth, till they were not needed and we turned our backs on them and some guy named Osam Bin Laden emerged with our weapons and our training.

We have meddled in elections in more countries than I or you can count, even those of our allies like Australia and Italy.  

But I know what your response will be, I am just making it all up and it is all nothing but propaganda.  :huh:

Be aware that I don't care who doesn't like it when I call a spade a spade.  You are entitled to whatever opinion you wish to cling to....I am not required to agree with it. I've made no personal attack at all because I accept that not everyone thinks as I do; luckily we are a free people and can think for ourselves.  I AM a zealous patriot and proud of it.  Never assume you know what my response will be, RG, because you will always be mistaken.  I know the U.S. has done some less than upstanding things over the years but...I forgive my country and pray they will do better.  What would be the point of making a list and being angry over things that happened decades ago?  And I will never bad mouth the U.S.  I must be a right wing extremist.  :D

5 hours ago, other one said:

Actually Iranian  Islamics would. That is the kind of chaos they believe must come about to bring out their 12th imam.

Absolutely correct.  I think that Shia islam is probably the most dangerous form of that false religion, even worse than Wahabbiism.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, other one said:

Actually Iranian  Islamics would. That is the kind of chaos they believe must come about to bring out their 12th imam.

That could be true. Maybe that's why Obama let them ascend to the nuclear level that he did. The supposed contract that went along with meaning nothing because Iran never signed it. 

Do you think it could be that earthly factors are trying their mortal best to usher in the end times for the three major religions of the world? Rather than waiting on God's time just get the whole thing over with? 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Be aware that I don't care who doesn't like it when I call a spade a spade.  You are entitled to whatever opinion you wish to cling to....I am not required to agree with it. I've made no personal attack at all because I accept that not everyone thinks as I do; luckily we are a free people and can think for ourselves.  I AM a zealous patriot and proud of it.  Never assume you know what my response will be, RG, because you will always be mistaken.  I know the U.S. has done some less than upstanding things over the years but...I forgive my country and pray they will do better.  What would be the point of making a list and being angry over things that happened decades ago?  And I will never bad mouth the U.S.  I must be a right wing extremist.  :D

I'm with you. Never apologize for being an American. I tend to wonder about what would compel any actual American to bad mouth their own country.  

11 minutes ago, lemurchampagne said:

I'm with you. Never apologize for being an American. I tend to wonder about what would compel any actual American to bad mouth their own country.  

Because we are not a perfect country and we do bad things.  I tend to wonder why an actual American would turn a blind eye to actions that do not reflect the values we claim to uphold.

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

The point is that we are still doing them, no matter who is sitting in the White House. 

Cant argue with that last sentence.

29 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

The point is that we are still doing them, no matter who is sitting in the White House. 

Cant argue with that last sentence.

Maybe so, maybe not.  If the U.S. is doing bad things I'm sure they're not nearly as bad as the other major countries.  I don't believe a country can have a moral standing like an individual because it is made up of millions of individuals.  We are just more moral than most.  And I will never accept trash talking this country.  God will decide our usefulness to Him.

I used to get mad about that last sentence; then I realized it was true so now I just wear the mantle.  ^_^

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, lemurchampagne said:

That could be true. Maybe that's why Obama let them ascend to the nuclear level that he did. The supposed contract that went along with meaning nothing because Iran never signed it. 

Do you think it could be that earthly factors are trying their mortal best to usher in the end times for the three major religions of the world? Rather than waiting on God's time just get the whole thing over with? 

more likely that God just looked into the future and told us what these crazy people were going to do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Absolutely correct.  I think that Shia islam is probably the most dangerous form of that false religion, even worse than Wahabbiism.

you're probably right.  Wahabbism wants to kill the infidels and the Shia's want to kill everybody.