Sign in to follow this  
faith pleases God

Fighting for my Children

What you said a couple posts back is the heart-breakingest thing I've read in just about forever. A relief to see God resolving it. I pray for healing and protection for you and your children. 

• Loved it! 1

This is heart breaking as Brian has said. I am praying for you and your family.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Praying.

How's everything going now?

• Loved it! 1

Thank you very much for your prayers. My goodness, going through a divorce-a fight for your children-and a fight to protect your children are trials and battles I never thought I would be engaged in. We are certainly in a spiritual war!

A sexual assault report has been obtained. The sexual assault center and CPS both recommend the stepdad has no contact with the children for the foreseeable future. 

We are  awaiting the police investigation and charges to be brought forward. The police have obtained the motel video of the pool and hot tub area that confirm his behavior and demeanor towards my daughter that is consistent with her testimony.

I received a temporary DVPO against the stepdad to not be near the children. We go to trial tomorrow morning to receive a permanent one. 

Thank you for standing with our family in prayer!!!

Praying daily!

• Loved it! 1

Thank you very much for praying. The case was continued for 2 weeks until June 28th. This is because it was hard to find and serve him.  He was just served 2 days ago and law requires 5 days notice. Hopefully charges will be brought forth by then.

Sign in to follow this