faith pleases God

Fighting for my Children

Thank you very much for your prayers! Thursday morning we go in to hopefully get the Guardian ad litem Report recommendations adopted by the court. It took 6 months for the GAL to write it and cost almost $5000. The GAL was late with her report but I hope it gets adopted. Especially because the GAL recommends the children remain with me in full custody.

We also go to court Friday to extend the court ordered 1 year no-contact order until the children's mom enters domestic violence treatment that was ordered by the court 1 year ago.

Please and thank you for continuing to pray and intercede for our family.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/14/2018 at 2:01 AM, faith pleases God said:

Thank you very much for your prayers. My goodness, going through a divorce-a fight for your children-and a fight to protect your children are trials and battles I never thought I would be engaged in. We are certainly in a spiritual war!

A sexual assault report has been obtained. The sexual assault center and CPS both recommend the stepdad has no contact with the children for the foreseeable future. 

We are  awaiting the police investigation and charges to be brought forward. The police have obtained the motel video of the pool and hot tub area that confirm his behavior and demeanor towards my daughter that is consistent with her testimony.

I received a temporary DVPO against the stepdad to not be near the children. We go to trial tomorrow morning to receive a permanent one. 

Thank you for standing with our family in prayer!!!

Praise the Lord!!

So glad that something positive is happening. 

Continuing to pray for justice to be done in the courts!