• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Thank you for sharing and enlivening the fire that is already burning so hot inside of me!

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! -Daniel

Thank You Jesus....All Glory to God!!!!                                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/21/2017 at 8:29 AM, kwikphilly said:

Thank You Jesus....All Glory to God!!!!                                                            With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen! God is awesome! He is good! He is true! I pray for angelic visitations for you, in Jesus' mighty name!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On Friday, May 05, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

I believe as the darkness and deception has increased from the kingdom of darkness, so has the revelation, light, and love from the Kingdom of God. Coming from someone who has experienced both the literal Heaven and the literal Hell, God is not above revealing deep mysteries and truths. I've had many reject my testimony, but I've also seen God change people at their core as well. Our testimonies, no matter how big or small they seem, are INVALUABLE! and must be shared with the whole world! :)

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! God loves you, dearly! :)

Praise be the Lord Jesus, and may His love ever fill you. 

It is great to see the Spirit within you, so alive and full of joy. 

Don't worry about the Devil and hell.  God's plans are coming to fruition sooner than what people think. 

Days are swiftly passing by and time now must fly.

Five have been spoken, two yet to be broken

Witnesses two have been called, are they not here, is Christ dead?

Be atpeace friend, the clues are there, use your discernment.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On Tuesday, May 02, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

Having experienced the torments of Hell, I can verify the legitimacy of this testimony, but more importantly, discernment tells me it's real and genuine. I encourage those who watch this not to go down a rabbit hole of Hell testimonies all at once, it can be overwhelming and very depressing, please be led by the Spirit by discerning the voice of God on all pursuits, but Jesus has taken people to experience these experiences for a reason. May you learn from these testimonies and be convicted (if necessary) and not condemned by responding to that conviction accordingly, (remember God chastises those He loves!) and may the Lord bless you mightily in Jesus' mighty name!

Revelation 20:15: And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Luke 12:5: But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Revelation 21:8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Hey Dan, i guess  in this wcf as long as you dont experience anything out of the ordinary, you wont be condemmed. I hope people will hear you better than they have done me. Peace friend.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 6/17/2017 at 1:11 AM, Pudgenik said:

Hey Dan, i guess  in this wcf as long as you dont experience anything out of the ordinary, you wont be condemmed. I hope people will hear you better than they have done me. Peace friend.

As long as we are confident we have said what the Lord asked us to say and done what the Lord asked us to do, to the best of our ability, that's all that matters, His grace will cover the rest and He will bring the increase! Nothing we do in Him is ever in vain, and His Word never returns void (and I surely do believe that includes the words that we discern in the moment that He asks us to speak as well!) :D God is good! Thanks for you response and encouragement! May the Lord make His face to shine upon you all your days and God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

Edited by Daniel_Quartararo
typos