• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Having experienced the torments of Hell, I can verify the legitimacy of this testimony, but more importantly, discernment tells me it's real and genuine. I encourage those who watch this not to go down a rabbit hole of Hell testimonies all at once, it can be overwhelming and very depressing, please be led by the Spirit by discerning the voice of God on all pursuits, but Jesus has taken people to experience these experiences for a reason. May you learn from these testimonies and be convicted (if necessary) and not condemned by responding to that conviction accordingly, (remember God chastises those He loves!) and may the Lord bless you mightily in Jesus' mighty name!

Revelation 20:15: And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Luke 12:5: But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him!

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Revelation 21:8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel.....

I've heard many testimonies as this young man shared.......& the point is,that he wants people to know,"Hell is a real literal place".....I do believe many of these are true eye witness accounts because our Lord wants no man to perish but to have Everlasting Life,with Himself-Praise Jesus!

It really impressed me when the young man said"Do you even tremble before God?" I thought of the Prophets of the OT prostrate before the Lord,Moses in front of the burning bush......many thoughts,22 yrs old & he has more Wisdom than most 60 yr olds I know........powerful

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The Bible has many verses on hell. Would God lie? If God tells us there is a hell then we need to believe that. Why do people think they need proof? I do not believe that a person either goes to heaven or hell before death.

The fellow said he dreamed it,in his dream he was there ...he didn't say he went to hell.....so you don't believe that God can Reveal things to a person in a dream or a vision? As you said,God  does not lie,I am not saying this fellows dream was from God or otherwise but nothing he said was opposing Gods Word .....

Acts 2:17
King James Bible
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

People are Convicted through many different people all by the Power of Holy Spirit.......who says God woud not or could not show a young man a vision? 

• This is Worthy 1

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

...he wants people to know,"Hell is a real literal place".....

...It really impressed me when the young man said"Do you even tremble before God?"...

Amen! Both of these statements really stood out to me! Experiences like these really change a person, and surely God has only been increasing what He has been revealing as the deception in the world grows greater, for where the darkness is great, the light MUST shine that much greater! Hmmmmmm. Deep thoughts, revelation, and peace for me over here from this response from you; thank you, Qwik! I praise Jesus for His work in you! And may God bless you, deeply, in Jesus' mighty name!

5 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The Bible has many verses on hell. Would God lie? If God tells us there is a hell then we need to believe that. Why do people think they need proof? I do not believe that a person either goes to heaven or hell before death.

I believe as the darkness and deception has increased from the kingdom of darkness, so has the revelation, light, and love from the Kingdom of God. Coming from someone who has experienced both the literal Heaven and the literal Hell, God is not above revealing deep mysteries and truths. I've had many reject my testimony, but I've also seen God change people at their core as well. Our testimonies, no matter how big or small they seem, are INVALUABLE! and must be shared with the whole world! :)

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! God loves you, dearly! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

34 minutes ago, Daniel_Quartararo said:

I believe as the darkness and deception has increased from the kingdom of darkness, so has the revelation, light, and love from the Kingdom of God. Coming from someone who has experienced both the literal Heaven and the literal Hell, God is not above revealing deep mysteries and truths. I've had many reject my testimony, but I've also seen God change people at their core as well. Our testimonies, no matter how big or small they seem, are INVALUABLE! and must be shared with the whole world! :)

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! God loves you, dearly! :)

You have to be very careful what you are seeing and hearing. Satan can be very deceiving and can come off as what we think is the truth.

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You have to be very careful what you are seeing and hearing. Satan can be very deceiving and can come off as what we think is the truth.

This was not a vision or a dream and the Lord is asking me to say no more on this subject at this time. God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

Blessings Daniel

Wow,do I ever understand where you are coming from......that's exactly right,if Holy Spirit is not prompting us to speak....DON"T!!! Brother I can witness all the day long,I have been bountifully Blessed in chastisement,in going through some very very dark & dreadful experiences,encounters with pure evil & by the GRace & Mercy of God,unscathed......through the fire where it got mighty hot yet not even the smell of smoke on my garments.......what God Has Allowed He Has Allowed for the good of those that love HIm according to the Purpose of His Calling.......There are so many Testimonies I have yet to share because it is for a time,His Perfect time & specific Purpose:amen:

Obedience Daniel,obedience.......there will always be nay sayers ,there will always be rejection & negativity,it doesn't matter because whomever the message is for will Receive it,Gods Word Will not return void  .....no matter      God is so Good,I don't know about anyone else but I see God pouring out His Spirit like never before,the personal encounters with Jesus people in the middle east that never seen a Bible or heard the Gospel & they are knocked off their feet like Saul on the road to Damascus,little children in a Godless environment speaking of Heavenly things & the Love of Jesus ,youths getting Saved all over America living for Jesus ,Miraculous Healings,people raised from the dead in the Mighty Name of Jesus.......these things are never spoken about on the news or social media.....darkness is rampant but He Who is in us is greater than he who is in the world!!!!!The spirits of the air want to spread unbelief & negativity,people are hungry for "bad news".....there is plenty of Good News out there.....this little video is Good News,our Loving Father is drawing men unto Himself,if it takes people to get "scared straight",lol it doesn't matter,as long as they get to the foot of the cross....& for some people that is their wake up Call......

I rebelled,a Christian that was lured away by the one that comes as an angel of light,pure deception......I was  painfully terrified back into the LOving Embrace of my Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus.....maybe those of us that have seen the truly "dark side" have a different perspective......we are responsible to warn people

Glory to God in the HIghest,thank You Jesus                             God Bless,Kwik

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/6/2017 at 6:40 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Daniel

Wow,do I ever understand where you are coming from......that's exactly right,if Holy Spirit is not prompting us to speak....DON"T!!! Brother I can witness all the day long,I have been bountifully Blessed in chastisement,in going through some very very dark & dreadful experiences,encounters with pure evil & by the GRace & Mercy of God,unscathed......through the fire where it got mighty hot yet not even the smell of smoke on my garments.......what God Has Allowed He Has Allowed for the good of those that love HIm according to the Purpose of His Calling.......There are so many Testimonies I have yet to share because it is for a time,His Perfect time & specific Purpose:amen:

Obedience Daniel,obedience.......there will always be nay sayers ,there will always be rejection & negativity,it doesn't matter because whomever the message is for will Receive it,Gods Word Will not return void  .....no matter      God is so Good,I don't know about anyone else but I see God pouring out His Spirit like never before,the personal encounters with Jesus people in the middle east that never seen a Bible or heard the Gospel & they are knocked off their feet like Saul on the road to Damascus,little children in a Godless environment speaking of Heavenly things & the Love of Jesus ,youths getting Saved all over America living for Jesus ,Miraculous Healings,people raised from the dead in the Mighty Name of Jesus.......these things are never spoken about on the news or social media.....darkness is rampant but He Who is in us is greater than he who is in the world!!!!!The spirits of the air want to spread unbelief & negativity,people are hungry for "bad news".....there is plenty of Good News out there.....this little video is Good News,our Loving Father is drawing men unto Himself,if it takes people to get "scared straight",lol it doesn't matter,as long as they get to the foot of the cross....& for some people that is their wake up Call......

I rebelled,a Christian that was lured away by the one that comes as an angel of light,pure deception......I was  painfully terrified back into the LOving Embrace of my Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus.....maybe those of us that have seen the truly "dark side" have a different perspective......we are responsible to warn people

Glory to God in the HIghest,thank You Jesus                             God Bless,Kwik

Amen. You have spoken well here, sister!

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen Ephesians 3:20

And yes, everything you have said from Muslims coming to Christ in mass to people being raised from the dead WE WILL SEE and even hear about. I actually believe the news and media are going to start chasing after this stuff eventually, and I also believe Donald Trump is going to be a huge part of that! Every true prophet of God is saying God is showing them exactly what you're saying here and He is showing me that as well! It's going to be a glorious time! We are going into a harvest like the Earth has NEVER BEFORE seen! And it will be a harvest on every spiritual level, emotional level, healing level, financial level, and more! It's going to be great! And again:

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen Ephesians 3:20

All the praise and the glory to our Lord Jesus Christ! He is wonderful! He is good! He is true!

Thank you for sharing and enlivening the fire that is already burning so hot inside of me!

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! -Daniel