• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      I  originally posted this today as a response to a member's question, but think its best served by posting it as a Thread.
      They asked me about different "gospels" being preached, etc.
      --------------------------------------------------
      Well, there is another way to look at it..... Lets say that some people who read the bible, both Testaments, wrongly divide it all.  And out of this, they become a victim of entrenched circular reasoning .
      = Novice,  pride filled, immature, baby believers, or lost religious nutz, ....  are the worst about trying to be teachers when they need to be on the TIT....Drinking milk, as they are so unskilled with the word, or anything related to "rightly dividing" any of  it.  And you find them all over Christian forums, quoting scriptures they can't even explain, connecting them endlessly into a corrupted loop chain of not only heresy, but literally foolish nonsense.
      A lot of self righteous religious people play this game with themselves and others  because they dont realize that the Word of God, used incorrectly, can ruin a person's life.  Its not a toy.  Its not fun and games and "gotcha" at the Forum Debate box "my point, i gotcha".....   The Word is alive, its a "two edged sword", its a razor that cuts and slices... its a mind crushing bear trap when wrongly divided...... and it'll screw you up for life if you don't get some sound theological help from a skilled teacher in the beginning of your faith walk,  when you are trying to find out what is what.....and the Devil knows you are wide eyed and easy to deceive, and will bring a deceiver to you and ruin you for life.  This is constantly happening to new believers and the end result is you find them on forums like this teaching nut-bar theology that can truly harm new or weak believers.
      The reason i yell at these deceived people on forums like this one, is because they can devastate the mind of a new, baby, or immature,  Christian.   And i can't stand this.....So, i am often harsh with respect to trying to keep this from happening on Forums that im on.   Its why im on this one.  
      There are a lot of loose screw type believers running around on Forums, and some are Mods.... trying to sound "spiritual", while pretending they are..........    Which is, in all cases.... their self righteousness totally in control of them, and probably the fact, in 9/10 cases, they are not even born again......so, the Devil, was able to get all of these to SEE only a handful of verses, that  then become a sort of mental prison to them.   And the effect of this, is that their entire bible, and especially the NT, .... is reduced to a sort of tunnel vision, where the only thing they SEE, is what the Devil has shown them, and so, their entire perspective is narrow, wrong, and inescapable., and that is all they teach or preach.
      For example, on every Christian Forum, you will find a certain type of heretic, whom the devil led to Hebrews, before a skilled NT teacher ever had a chance to get them to Paul's "Grace" letters (epistles)..  And this person, can only talk about "willful sin", "willfully sinning", "unpardonable sin"...commandments... Torah, Torah, Torah, Torah,  enduring to the end.   works, works works, works, and more works......as if they are a robot parrot....."squawk, sqawk"... you can lose it, you can lose it, you can lose it"....."you can lose you salvation"...."sqwak", squawk"..... They are like a broken car alarm that you hear in a parking lot that won't stop blaring the SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER............>>.  Thats not God.  Thats not a work of the Holy Spirit.  That is a devil driven novice, totally religious, who is addicted to this feeling of  adrenaline rush that drives them to be on a Forum like this one, arguing against the Grace of God, without a clue, using their little scripture pack of wrongly divided scriptures, posting away as fast as they can type the same thing over and over.
      So my point is this......the reason that you have the idea that there are different "gospels", is not because there are different Gospels, but its because a lot of religious nut bars have invented what is "out there" as "gospels", that they will argue about, and write a book about, and create a church so they can stand and preach about...... and post a video about, and tell you ...>"come to my site, where i have written a lot ABOUT MY CRAZINESS, that i say is The Gospel" or "why you can lose it".
      So, its kinda like that..
      The reality is,  Peter gave us Acts 2:38, "repent and be baptized", that he borrowed from John the Baptist...  then later, He didnt use that one anymore.. Not after Acts 10....  And other then that, Paul gave us  2nd Timothy 2:8. : ""Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel". And he gave us the same again, but the long version in : 1 Corin 15 : ". 3 :For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4:and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day """"
      So, there is only One Gospel, and Paul called it " his", because he is the one who gave it (doctrinally) to the Church, having been given it by Jesus Himself. "justification by Faith". "The Gift of Righteousness".
      Listen, i could go and find 10 scriptures and create a new plan of salvation for you. Thats easy.    I could do what some of the deceived do that Paul teaches about in Galatians 3 , and combine the Cross + the Law (Torah), and find a few more loose out of context verses, and pretend i'm right..
      But, why do that unless you're a heretic?
      Im not one of those.   I can't become one.  And that is because Paul taught me, and he knows what he's talking about.  And i teach Paul......so, that's how it has to be, or its totally wrong.  See, i did what Paul told me to do.. Hebrews 13:9 "establish your heart with GRACE, and not with weird, man made ideas about doctrine"......I established my heart with GRACE.  I learned all about it.  I obsessed on it.  I think about it, I teach it, preach it, LIVE IT. I fight with heretics on forums about it, nearly every time im on a Forum to try to protect YOU.  They are "gone"...........and all that is how you become doctrinally sound.. You study and you learn the correct way to SEE THE LIGHT.  And that comes only from starting with Paul.   Not Matthew, James, Jude, Hosea, Mark.......No.. You have to begin with the MILK and you grow.   Paul is the Milk.  "establish your HEART, with GRACE"...that is the baby steps.  And if you never did this, then you are not even yet a baby believer, no matter how long you have been saved.   You have to learn the Light, in ORDER.  Layer upon layer, one revelation at a time.  And that is not learning about "gifts of the spirit" before you can even explain how God made you Righteous thru the Blood of Christ.  And once you have this Light, you will see clever lies when you read them, and when you hear them.  God will teach you as you grow in Grace, how to discern, as this is a God revealed "inner man" skill.  YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT  to SEE the devil's lies and his liars. 
      The way you protect yourself from becoming a heretic, is written in a few Threads i posted here, in the last few months.   Read them, if you care.
      See, there is no.....>"well, we are all just trying to understand it together, so, if someone is a little confused, then just love them, and let them continue to poison forums and ruin other believers by infecting them with heresy, as after all, isn't this showing them the love of Christ"?
      So, that mentality, that point of view,  is actually the worst of all.  As that person is a blank fool.   And not just a fool, but a deceived one whom the devil owns.  And God help any Christian Forum that is Moderated by that fool, in Jesus name i Pray..
      amen.
    • Guest Bandit
      By Guest Bandit
      I have set out on a mission years ago, to learn only from one source, and no men at all...no indoctrination just pure Word and Holy Spirit, when needed taken back to the hebrew, in which will always trump any translation..
      All that has been revealed is pure amazing, and just better believe our pagan ancestors have led us astray , everything I have found out, is not from any internet website nor any other mans tounge, Only The Word...
      I made another page concerning Sabbath, with no replys...Bible says in the end people will be deaf to sound doctrine..so im not surprised everyone who hears what I say thier first reaction is to repudiate...but by scriptures what im saying will Never be proved wrong, but people who try to prove me wrong will either remain in denial or start to understand The whole truth...The Word is supernatural, Mans doctrine isnt.(humans act like gang members about thier denominations)
      1. The Law still and always will stand...
      2.His people, putting His name on alters that belong to other deitys...non Biblical Holidays
      3. THE NAMES....The name of The Father and Son have been changed, not translated...but replaced by deitys from the nations...Lord is also Baal, horrible replacement for Our Holy Fathers Actual Name, that was Given to Moses.

4. Death and Judgement day and how they falsely translated everything to Hell or hades, The Messiah never went into Hell, but into Sheol(The abode of the dead) hades/hell is a word from paganisim, where thier gods send people they are upset with,,..should never be mixed with the Holy Word..the lake of Fire is actually Gehenna. Sheol is place of dead..and of course the Kingdom of The Most High...3 places not 2!
      Scripture scripture scripture! Haha
      I am of no church or denominations, I dont even drive, I never look up mans understandings on the web to curve me away from The One Truth..
      What ive come to find is "Christianity" seems to be a mix of paganism and Judaism. While the true scriptures arent at all, only the false translations...(the christa or christ...a secretion from the human brain that causes enlightenment) His name is Yahshua The Messiah. 
      Love Yall..Hope som1 looks to prove me wrong! Haha
      Ps..this could be how the power has been taken away from the holy people..as seen in daniel 12.

• By Behold
      The end result of salvation, is, that you are accepted by God. =  Heaven is gained.
      Salvation, Grace, the Blood Atonement, (same)  is the sole and singular method and entire means that God uses and provides, to accept you, and keep you as His, forever.
      Some, who are very self righteous, have the misconception that God saves them, and then they keep themselves saved.  (Legalism).
      Of course  all religion including Christian heretics would argue that man has some part in saving themselves..... But how can this be so?   After all, what can you possibly offer God that would compete with or equal the Shed Blood of Jesus?
      If you are saved, you came to the Cross a sinner, and from the Cross Jesus Himself redeemed you.   And your part in that is what?    What is it?   To RECEIVE WHAT GOD has provided for you thru the Cross, is your part.
      But what about living holy later?  Well, that is what comes later, AFTER what SAVED YOU< Saved you FIRST.
      See it?
      God did it, you get it, and you dont get any credit for it, unless you have nail holes in your wrists and rose from the dead after dying for the sin of the world.
      Is that you?   No.   There is only One.
      So, some who are very self righteous, have the idea that after Jesus's blood ALONE has redeemed them, then their  "holy lifestyle" kicks in as THEIR 2nd part of God's salvation plan.  And of course, think......= if God didnt accept you or your lifestyle before He saved you, do you think He will accept your lifestyle later, along with the Blood of Jesus to save you and keep you saved?
      Funny how people can be so religious and so self righteous and try to take some of the credit for their salvation, instead of giving God and Christ all the credit for what they did, and they did, only.
      So what is it exactly that God did to save us and keep us saved?  What is another way to look at Redemption, as there are many, and i'll offer you one now....
      Well, to find an answer, you have to know the problem, first..   And so, what is the only problem that an unsaved human being has, that is keeping God from accepting them and taking them into His family? 
      Its only one problem    = Sin.    This little word has great implication into eternity, as if this word, .. if what it means regarding each and everyone is not dealt with while you are breathing, then you will be dealing with the end result from the day you die until .............   Never ends.   John 3:36 is the  current situation facing every person who is not a believer in Christ and has NOT been born again.     And God is not Joking.  Look at the shed blood on the Cross and realize how serious God is about sin and the consequences of unforgiven sin, in eternity.   Reader, if you are not saved then ......understand this.....Your SIN, cost Jesus His sinless life, and if you do not come to the Cross, then your sin is going to cost you your eternity, and there will be no second chance after you are dead.  Christ died on the EARTH, and you take Him as your own savior on the EARTH, or not..   You do not get a redo, or a "take 2",  after you die, and realize then the TRUTH, that im telling you right now.   
      Really.
      So, what did God do for you, that resolves your sin issue, and mine, so that He can accept us, on HIS TERMS< and keep us,  based on HIS FINAL SOLUTION> ?
      Very simple.  He , God, is merciful to our UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEREFOR..... OUR SIN ONCE FORGIVEN at the CROSS, HE WILL REMEMBER NO MORE.   For the born again, Its as if we never sinned.  And this position "in Christ" continues from the moment of our new birth, until forever., as that is the effect of eternal justification that is given as the "free gift of salvation", "the gift of Righteousness", that is created and kept by the Blood Atonement.
      Hebrews 8:12
      God deals with our unrighteousness, our sin, by Jesus becoming sin on the cross and taking the judgement for it all.  Our entire lifetime of sinning, the eternal judgement due each of us for this....=  This is the "cup" that Jesus spoke about that He was about to face.  = The whipping and then the Cross and Death.
      This is HOW God dealt with the unrighteousness of the entire world.  He died for it.   John 3:16   And this Death, is the mercy and grace of God giving righteousness in place of our unrighteousness.
      This is Salvation.
      This is Grace.
      This is the "Gift of Righteousness", and we dont earn it, and we dont keep it, as it is given and kept by the same Holy One who provided it, for free.
      Philippians 1:6
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      I was saved in 1979 and soon after, I was attending an adult Sunday School class at Melodyland in Anaheim, CA, taught by Walter Martin. I had been doing some Bible study on my own on the topic of being filled with the Spirit. In that, I had noticed that the idea of "boldness" was very frequently associated with Spirit filling. I was very privileged to hear Dr. Martin speak to how boldness can be used in our lives as Christian.
      I really miss this man, but really was blessed to watch him speak passionately again in this video, about things the should matter to Christians who love the people for whom Christ died! This is Part 1, Part 2 will follow in a separate post in this thread.

• By Behold
      Lets define "legalism" as defined by Paul, as Webster is not using the NT as context.
      "Legalism" is Galatians 1:8  ""there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. [8] But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let them be accursed. """"
      Notice that Legalism, taught or preached, "perverts" the Gospel.  It subverts the Blood Atonement.  It actually attacks the Cross, by denying Jesus full credit do for saving you and keeping you saved.  It offends God, and that is why he curses the person and the message.
      Legalism, is the teaching that "faith + works" is what saves you and keeps you saved.   And this "gospel" is a perversion of the truth.  Its actually a denial of the Lord's words..spoken from the Cross = "it is Finished"....meaning The Blood Atonement.....Salvation.
      Let me explain it more clearly....
      This verse is referring to a person (Legalist) who is preaching a gospel that is a blend of Jesus, the Cross, and their Works. (commandment keeping, enduring to the end, holding onto their faith.....etc, etc, etc.)
      Legalism, a Legalist, will give lip service, = a false presentation of the Gospel.
      And the way they always do it, is by adding 10 commandment keeping, and lifestyle, as a PART of the Blood Atonement.
      In other words, the Legalist, who is usually not actually born again, but is very apt at speaking "christianese", and uses bible verses, and goes to different Christian fourms to annoy and create chaos......will always defend the LAW and 10 Commandments as "necessary" to be saved, instead of giving FULL CREDIT DUE, to the One who died on the Cross, who HIMSELF is Grace and Salvation.

Here is how you spot a lying legalist on a Christian forum.
      Its so easy.
      THis is how they "sound".

"Yes, i know that Christ is the savior......BUT".

"yes, i know that Jesus saves......BUT"

See that "but"? That is the sign of the Legalist.
      They can never EVER agree that Jesus and the Blood of Christ is all that God accepts to save you and keep you saved.
      They can't agree with this, because they do not believe it.

A Legalist, will always, add WORKS, 10 commandments", TO THE CROSS, and then they will all add LIFESTYLE, as well.., as this is how they are "working out their own salvation".
      The gospel of the legalist, is "faith + works".
      The Gospel of God is "The Cross".

See their problem?
      Its a BIG One.

A legalist sounds like this when they teach or preach....>."""now we know that Jesus saves, but, you ALSO have to ..........1. 2. ....3. 4.. 40.....do all this""

See all that?
      THAT IS Galatians 1:8
      THat is "cursed of GOD" theology and PERSON, because it is adding to the Cross, self righteous works, and this denies The Lord His full credit due, for Salvation.
      This offends God, who is Jesus on the Cross, and that is why there is a literal CURSE on anyone who teaches or preaches that ... "The Cross + Works, commandments, lifestyle" is the Gospel.....is Salvation.

How do YOU discover if you have fallen from Grace, and you are become a legalist. ??
      Very simple.
      You just answer this simple question.
      Q.) Do you believe that Jesus Christ keeps you saved?

I didnt ask you if He saved you.
      I asked you if you believe that He KEEPS You saved?

A Legalist is not being honest if they say yes, because a legalist believes that enduring to the end, keeping your faith, living a holy life, keeping the law and the 10 commandments, is what is keeping THEM saved., so that is why they preach this cursed of God gospel to others.
      So, be careful reader, as a legalist has deceived themselves, so, that is what they will also offer you.

B