• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Do you know the census of every century? The numbers fluxated considerably. It you count deaths as well as those who lived as Christians.

You said one trillion (1,000,000,000,000) Christians have been saved, I was demonstrating how ridiculous this comment of yours is.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

15 hours ago, Limey_Bob said:

You said one trillion (1,000,000,000,000) Christians have been saved, I was demonstrating how ridiculous this comment of yours is.

So you goal is just to make me look ridiculous? I didn't say emphatically, unequivocally, I am sure, most certainly there will be trillions. I was estimating, and because I didn't use precise language you're intent is to shame another brother in Christ? Seems your motives according to your words in this thread are not completely for my benefit or others. Besides its derailed the entire topic about the sea.

My point, and I guess I should have been clearer is that the New Jerusalem is big enough to house trillions of believers. I think it could be trillion, especially if we given more centuries then I even expect. I mean in Iran and China millions get saved a day, and figures on how many Christians there are aren't fixed because they can't do census on every Christian, due to many being underground.

I do stand by that I think the number could be a trillion if say there were 2.2 Billion every century. The math comes out at four trillion thirty-four billion, or more precisely 49.5,785,820,525,533 total.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

What did the Lord say about this?

Apparently few will find Him 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

17 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

So you goal is just to make me look ridiculous? I didn't say emphatically, unequivocally, I am sure, most certainly there will be trillions. I was estimating, and because I didn't use precise language you're intent is to shame another brother in Christ? Seems your motives according to your words in this thread are not completely for my benefit or others. Besides its derailed the entire topic about the sea.

My point, and I guess I should have been clearer is that the New Jerusalem is big enough to house trillions of believers. I think it could be trillion, especially if we given more centuries then I even expect. I mean in Iran and China millions get saved a day, and figures on how many Christians there are aren't fixed because they can't do census on every Christian, due to many being underground.

I do stand by that I think the number could be a trillion if say there were 2.2 Billion every century. The math comes out at four trillion thirty-four billion, or more precisely 49.5,785,820,525,533 total.

Rather than take umbridge, if you consider the gospel to be important, then be accurate, and accept fair and honest rebuke, if you do then by accepting rebuke you'll grow and mature much quicker, and you'll give a much more accurate witness as you learn to be more careful and accurate. Oh and your understanding of the New Jerusalem is wrong, it cannot house anybody, as it's a visual representation of the church herself (not some building or city within which the church lives) see Revelation 21:9-10: the city IS THE BRIDE.

Edited by Limey_Bob

• Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/5/2017 at 8:49 AM, enoob57 said:

God answer the question about no more sea...

Revelation 21:1 (NKJV)

REVELATION 21

All Things Made New

[21:1] Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. [2] Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. [3] And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. [4] “And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; >there shall be no more< death, nor >sorrow<, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” [5] Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” [6] And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

The reasoning of no more sea in The Scripture... in Genesis we find due to sins increase so all the world, but one family, thought and obeyed it continually God brought the destruction of by flood... that was brought about by God breaking up the deep! God 's love for His creation and that which sin had brought about is a reminder of... The eternal state God will remove all that was and reminders there of >sorrows< ...

Ezekiel 33:11 (NKJV)

[11] “Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?’

Luke 19:41 (NKJV)

[41] Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it, [42] saying, “If you had known, even you, especially in this your day, the things that make for your peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. [43] “For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, [44] “and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”

In thes Scriptures if pay close attention , we will see what the disciples have been preaching all along, and what Jesus has declared .

I have the Keys of Hades and Death, I am the Lord of Lords, I am the Judge of ALL, I decide the fate of every one, all authority has been given to me every where. 

The Devil can not take my children captives anymore, he is defeated, 

Adam has been freed, death does not rein upon PEOPLE any more, all things are made new. There is no more the fallen inheritance upon Humanity, the devil can not take every one as of right when they die. 

There is no more SEA, 

That what the sea stands for, 

With JESUS CHRIST rein there is no more captivity. 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

11 hours ago, Cletus said:

the sea is salt water.  

I think so too, except in Revelation 13 when it says First Beast (Antichrist) rises from sea. Although there is room for interpretation.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

4 hours ago, eldios said:

The original state of the earth before the flood was mostly flat ground with no mountains or ocean beds. Most of the water was in vapor form above the earth until the flood so when all the water rained down on earth, it distorted the crust of the earth into what it appears today.

This is false as we can read in Genesis 7:19-20

They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered.  The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.

4 hours ago, eldios said:

On the day of the Lord, the earth will begin it's change back to the original state it was with hot molten lava that's been gaining heat ever since the flood. This heat is producing very high pressure under the crust of the earth and on the day of the Lord, the earth will begin shaking violently right before the crust begins to crack up so the pressure can be released. This will destroy everything on earth and remelt the entire crust back to it's original state before any visible object could be observed on it by created man.

This is also false we are are told that "the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them." (Revelation 20:11b).  God will create a new heaven and a new earth as foretold in Revelation 21:1.  This old world will not be reformed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 5/14/2017 at 10:13 AM, OneLight said:

This is false as we can read in Genesis 7:19-20

They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered.  The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits.

Shalom, OneLight.

You're correct on this one. There WERE high mountains before the Flood; they were just not as exaggerated as they are today. By the way, the "fifteen cubits" was the ark's buoyancy clearance. It was AT LEAST that deep because the ark hit nothing in its journeys around the earth on the flood waters.

On 5/14/2017 at 10:13 AM, OneLight said:

This is also false we are are told that "the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them." (Revelation 20:11b).  God will create a new heaven and a new earth as foretold in Revelation 21:1.  This old world will not be reformed.

On this one, ... oops.

God DOES re-create the earth - the third earth and its third sky - from the remains of the second earth and its sky after the Fire, just as the second earth and its sky (the one we live upon today) was formed out of the remains of the first earth and its sky after the Flood. (2 Peter 3:3-13.)

And, one MUST be careful about generalized universalisms. See, the word "earth" doesn't mean the "planet" in Scripture. It means the "DIRT!" It means the "GROUND!" It means the "LAND!" The word "heaven" doesn't mean the "universe," or anything else so nebulous; it means the "SKY!" It means the "PLACE WHERE BIRDS FLY!" It means the "AIR!"

So, when the earth (the ground) and the heaven (the air) "fled away, and there was no place found for them," that simply means that, like in a nuclear explosion, the ground and air fly quickly away to the other side of the planet and can go no further!

In 2 Peter 3:10, the Greek word translated as "shall pass away" is "pareleusontai," the third-person, plural form of the future tense, indicative mood, middle voice of "parerchomai":

NT:3928 parerchomai (par-er'-khom-ahee); from NT:3844 and NT:2064; to come near or aside, i.e. to approach (arrive), go by (or away), (figuratively) perish or neglect, (caus.) avert:
KJV - come (forth), go, pass (away, by, over), past, transgress.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

So, it means "to approach/arive" or "to come near/to come aside" or "to go by" or "to go away." I tend to think it means ALL of these! Thus, if the "sky/atmosphere/air" does all these, we are talking about the gases of the atmosphere, the air, rushing toward us, going by us, and rushing away from us, also describing the "heavens fleeing away." 

It's not that the "heaven and the earth are destroyed," but rather that the dirt and the air are rushed away by the Fire!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 5/3/2017 at 9:11 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

I was reading Revelation and it says there will be no more sea/ocean, "Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea." (Revelation 21:1). We are told there will be a river in middle of the New Jerusalem (Revelation 22:1), although that could be allegorical. What are your feelings on there being no more ocean? I cannot be mad at Lord, He knows why, and for those who suffer from Thalassophobia and Aquaphobia, this will be a relief.

Some translations indicate that sea is just passing away like other parts of earth being destroyed by God's fire for renewal, "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea," but other translations are adamentg that the sea no longer exists, "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea no longer existed."

Shalom, Fidei Defensor.

There's another explanation: Yochanan (John) had been exiled to the Isle of Patmos when he wrote the book of Revelation, marooned and isolated from his family of fellow Christians on the mainland of Asia Minor (today called "Turkey").

Thus, when he said, "there was no more sea," he may have been specifically referring to the sea that isolated him from the mainland, the Aegean Sea of the Mediterranean Sea, NOT "all oceans" or even "all seas!" To prepare an area for the landing of the New Jerusalem, it's possible that the Middle East where the New Jerusalem would land was cleared of all bodies of water, and that this was what Yochanan noticed.

There's nothing wrong with seawater, even if the seawater is salty. There are thousands of species of fish and other marine animals that were CREATED to thrive in the salty seawater! Therefore, they are PART of the Creation that was said to be "very good" by a Holy, PERFECT God!

Furthermore, the water system of the New Jerusalem will probably spill out onto the New Earth through all twelve of its gates. The gates will always stay open, and "the river of the water of life," or the river whose water is always moving, will flow down the medians of the streets all the way to the gates! And, according to the measurements, these gates will be about 500 miles apart around the perimeter of the city.

So, we're looking at twelve rivers of fresh water that will pour out of the city, nourishing the surrounding countries.

No one should "go to seed" on any single, misunderstood phrase or sentence in Scripture!