Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

I was surprised reading history that on September 11th, 1585 the Ottoman Turks (Muslims) were defeated at the Battle of Malta. The victory was miraculous, with the Christian forces being 6,100 total versus 15,000-40,000 Ottoman Turks. I am wondering if then the attacks on September 11th, 2001 was specifically chosen by the Radicals to send a message to Christendom. Another bizarre thing is that the Quranic verse that promises salvation to Mujahideen (holy warriors) who die in Jihad Akbar (holy war) is Surah 9:111. Granted there is an extra one, but still this is all very interesting.

Although if you take 9:111 and compare the date numbers: 9/11/01 its pretty creepy. I know, don't worry I am not saying its a major sign, just quite interesting.

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

9/11 is a significant date for them, it was not a random choice.  The attack here in 2001 was not the first time this resurfaced, and it hasn't been the last either.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

9/11 is a significant date for them, it was not a random choice.  The attack here in 2001 was not the first time this resurfaced, and it hasn't been the last either.

I really wish you were wrong...

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I really wish you were wrong...

Me too.....

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

6 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Another fact most people don't know is that Muslims are commanded by their Prophet to do attacks after their holy months, the most famous holy month is Ramadan in the Summer, here is what their Prophet says, "When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. -(Surah 9:5). September 11th is after their holy month of Ramadan. It would be interesting to check and see if some of most famous attacks are after certain holy months and holidays of Islam.

To Davida: Indeed, in Saudi Arabia during the day the women wear Hijab and Burkas, but at night they go clubbing and act like westerners. There is nothing in Quran that says a radical can't do sinful things and then commit Jihad Akbar Suicide to receive salvation, as you put it absolution of all sin.