• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13
  • Days Won:  0

Source: Gun-Panic Epidemic

I'm calling for a grassroots movement, a community organization of some kind against a dangerous epidemic plaguing our nation: GUN-PANIC.

This poisonous contagion is wiping out what we as a society used to call common sense.

Shortly before 8 p.m. on Monday night, Colgate University officials released an emergency alert that there was an armed individual on campus. The gunman was later identified as a student with a glue gun working on an art project, according to the New York Upstate News.

The suspect was walking the halls of a campus center armed with a sniper-like, fully automatic art utensil and high-capacity glue. Students were warned: “Find a safe space and remain indoors. If you are off-campus, stay away.”

“After thorough investigation, and with the assistance of the person in question, law enforcement identified the individual as a student who was using a glue gun for an art project.”

Occurrences of this epidemic have made an appearance in the great stick-gun freakout, the water-gun suspension, the pop-tart-gun debacle, the deadly finger-gun affair, and the paper-gun caper.

When will it stop?

More than "sensible gun laws," we need sensible human beings. Good grief.

The only solution to the deadly finger-gun affair is voluntary amputation of index fingers and thumbs.  I suggest Hollywood liberals lead this effort by example.  As for the stick-gun freak-out, we must defoliate trees so nothing is left of its life-giving oxygen but stumps.  I know it's drastic, but only then will liberals/progressives feel safe.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

some people just dont know how to think for themselves. they are indoctrinated from an early age that guns are evil, and many have never even seen a gun, so anything that looks "remotely" gunnish is scary, and people fear the unknown. if we want actual safety, we need to start teaching gun safety in our schools. At the very least, it would teach kids the difference between a 1911 and a hot glue gun.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,068
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When I was in grade school I could take a different bus to my grandparents farm.  I used to take my Marlin 22 to school on the bus and ask our suprentendent to keep it until school was over then take it to my grandparents house on the after school bus....  and no one thought anything about it.. the other kids didn't even take much notice or make a fuss over it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

some people just dont know how to think for themselves. they are indoctrinated from an early age that guns are evil, and many have never even seen a gun, so anything that looks "remotely" gunnish is scary, and people fear the unknown. if we want actual safety, we need to start teaching gun safety in our schools. At the very least, it would teach kids the difference between a 1911 and a hot glue gun.

bud, can't see why guns are ever gonna be needed over here in new zealand

1 minute ago, a tryer said:

bud, can't see why guns are ever gonna be needed over here in new zealand

you will if A: someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night and takes off with your family or B: your government turns into a dictatorship. No one needs a gun, until they do.  :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

2 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

you will if A: someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night and takes off with your family or B: your government turns into a dictatorship. No one needs a gun, until they do.  :)

yes....what about only allowing slug guns?non-fatal guns?

1 minute ago, a tryer said:

works against the former, assuming you dont find someone thats either big enough to take the blow or to much on drugs to care, and rather inneffective on the latter. The US didnt break free from britain using non-lethal weapons.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.13

11 hours ago, a tryer said:

No offense, but how about you not telling me how to live in the United States of America, and I won't tell you how to live in New Zealand.  Australia and New Zealand have extremely strict immigration rules to discourage "undesirables".   I applaud both your governments for that.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,068
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

14 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

And if they don't have one when they need it, they will likely never need one again.

20 minutes ago, other one said:

And if they don't have one when they need it, they will likely never need one again.

Exactly. Which is why my Sig .40 S&W goes with me everywhere I go. I never want to have to use it, but I'd rather have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.