An innocent child - heaven or hell?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I personally believe that it is different for each of us.  We are accountable for all that God had revealed to us, that which we understand of His word.  I was about 13 when God revealed Himself to me.  But a former pastor was 7 when he was saved, and repented by doing his best to do things his mother was always asking him to do.  But he cleaned his room without being asked, just to God's glory.  God treats us as individuals.   

Please show me the age of accountability in  the Bible.  I honestly want to know.  Our pastor can explain it logically but it has never received the Holy Spirit's enlightenment for me.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/11/1985

In order for Judgement to come upon you, you must have clear knowledge of what is right and wrong. If they do not know, they will not be judged. God bless

It is written...

Matthew 19:14 KJV- But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

James 4:17 KJV - Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.

Deuteronomy 1:39 KJV - Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.

Matthew 18:3 KJV - And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.