• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

The Lord has given me an absurdly supernatural testimony! And as a young Christian, it QUICKLY went to my head: "No one can deny my testimony, I have the greatest testimony ever, how could anyone ever deny my testimony?!"

WELL, turn outs, THEY CAN! AND THEY HAVE! :D 

One of the things that the Lord deeply impressed on my heart not too long after my head inflated was that EVERYONE'S TESTIMONY OF THE WORK OF JESUS CHRIST in their lives is INVALUABLE!!!!!!! :) And to encourage others to share their testimonies, especially if they believe that their testimony is not "spectacular" enough to share with the world! EVERYTHING JESUS CHRIST DOES IS SPECTACULAR! The Bible makes it clear how precise the Lord was about creating us to be exactly who we are, at the exact time and place we were born, for an exact and specific purpose of God! Our testimonies are the same way! No matter how big or small the SEEM, they are ALL INVALUABLE, every single one!!!!! :)Share your testimony as you go throughout your day! You'll be amazed at the lives He wants to touch at the supermarket, the gas station, while out on a walk, your workplace, while pulling up next to a homeless and broken man at a stop light!

Start to ALWAYS look for the side missions while you are going about your life, those pulls on your heart, those times where you are moved by compassion to speak, to share, to pray, to hug, to love, to smile, to greet, to bless in Jesus' name, to spread joy, to conquer fear, hurt, pain, depression, to encourage, to lift up, to give rest! God is so good! We can't be so focused on ourselves and our own salvation that we forget to reach out and allow God to reach those around us! We know the truth!!!!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE BLESSING!!!!!!! Trust the Lord will show us how to work out our salvation as we continue to pursue Him with all our heart (desire), mind (thoughts), soul (being), and strength (time and energy), and let's ALL be the city of the hill who's light cannot be quenched, in Jesus' mighty name!

God loves you deeply! His glory is in the details of His plan for our lives! Learn the habit of praying without ceasing (talking with God about everything; it surely involves a lot more listening and repeating than speaking! :)) and it is GOODGive yourself grace, it takes time to build a habit, but it CAN be built and it's BEYOND AMAZING to live this way; moving from GLORY TO GLORY in OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST (like Paul talks about in his gospel; his good news of Jesus Christ in his life!)! Be intentional about continuing to form these habits when you find you have ceased instead of beating yourself up. Take joy with every step you take towards like the Lord like the Lord is taking from every step you take closer to Him!!!!! God is WONDERFUL, GRACIOUS, KIND, GENTLE, and full of love for you! Amen! 

? ? ✝️ ? ?

God bless you all, in Jesus' name! -Daniel

Revelation 12:11: 
And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.

? ? ✝️ ? ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Amen

7 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Amen

It's good to see you again on here, Wingnut! I hope you are feeling better! May the Lord bring you all you need and desire, in Jesus' might name! God bless you, my friend and brother in Christ! :)?

2 hours ago, bonnieschamberger said:

Amen what a wonderful thing you have posted!

Thank you! I am doing my best to allow the Lord to speak what He wishes to speak through me; discerning His will and voice! So, to Christ be the glory! He is good! He is true! And He's a much more eloquent writer than me. :D

I appreciate your support and encouragement, it really does mean a lot! I hear the Lord saying to me, "Tell her how much I appreciate her heart for my people!" So, I must tell you, the Lord really, deeply, appreciates your heart for His people; you always see others as more important than yourself and often inconvenience yourself to help another human being out and it really shows His love, especially because you do it with such ease and without a thought for self! Keep it up! It's really a wonderful heart you have; the true call of the gospel to see others as more important than you! :) He loves you, dearly! He's also encouraging me to tell you that you're on the right track and to just keep your eyes on Him; there's nothing more you must do but follow! :) May God bless you, richly, in Jesus' mighty name! ? -Daniel

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Daniel_Quartararo said:

It's good to see you again on here, Wingnut! I hope you are feeling better! May the Lord bring you all you need and desire, in Jesus' might name! God bless you, my friend and brother in Christ! :)?

Hello daniel,

I'm healing nicely thank you, hopefully I'll be back to work soon.  Good to see you as well.

God bless :)

Guest bonnieschamberger

Daniel you have no idea how much I needed to hear that...I hear Him saying those things to me  especially because there are times I can beat myself up when I listen to the wrong people/voices and He is trying to break through ...thank you so much!

12 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Hello daniel,

I'm healing nicely thank you, hopefully I'll be back to work soon.  Good to see you as well.

God bless :)

Yay! God is good! I am so glad to hear! Continue to be well, in Jesus' name!

7 hours ago, bonnieschamberger said:

Daniel you have no idea how much I needed to hear that...I hear Him saying those things to me  especially because there are times I can beat myself up when I listen to the wrong people/voices and He is trying to break through ...thank you so much!

It is my absolute blessing and honor to deliver those messages to you!!! Truly! It brings me great joy that it has blessed you so deeply! And it is also reassurance to me that nothing we do in God's will is EVER is vain! I love it! Thank you for the encouragement! Wooooooohoooooooo! :D JESUS IS SO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! 
? ? ✝️ ? ?

The Lord once just straight told me, "Stop being hard on yourself." It has changed a lot. You know, there are those who abuse God's grace, and those who need God's grace. It's okay to need God's grace, we're not meant to be perfect, and we're not meant to do this on our own. I believe you fall into the second category as well. You are not going on and intentionally sinning to just ask for forgiveness later. It is sin that dwells in you that causes you to sin at times, but your lifestyle is righteous and holy, for you have been made holy, pure, spotless, and blameless by the blood of the lamb and God is so very proud of you; His daughter! His love never changes toward any of us, and His graces abound to those who truly love Him and yearn for a life of purity and innocence, for in doing so, they shall be filled with His righteousness (Ref Matt. 5:6)! God is so awesome! It's such an honor to talk with you! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!