• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  508
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1985

She turned down outreach and other important ministries, ministries I personally think are more important than Sunday morning preaching (thought that is important) I think this person shows the lack of a servant heart. 

That is not to say that everyone is meant for every ministry. I personally cringe at the thought of doing children's ministry. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

This is a made up text but it portrays  a problems that can occur 

IMG-20170505-WA0003.jpg

Hi, creativemechanic! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

I would like to weigh in with what the Lord has revealed to me on this particular subject of women teaching. Women ruling over men always coincides with the judgement of God in the Bible. I am not saying the Lord won't call a woman to teach or preach, but I believe we have to be very careful to advance a doctrine of men that encourages women to teach just because it would be hip, cool, and politically correct. Teachers will be judged with a heavier hand and to encourage ANYONE into a teaching position outside of the will of God is basically to push them into deepest darkness on the day of judgement. Those who do not complete the will of the Father will be turned away, as Jesus made that clear...before they say, "Lord! Lord! Did we not..." We all need to be diligent in following the specific will of God for our lives in deep, communicative relationship with the Lord. In an area like this, if it's God's will, He will make the path, He will open the doors. Let's be aligned with the Lord and His purposes, not the world and what the world has asserted is right and just. Let's let people work out their own paths with God...there's enough societal pressure, we don't need to also be adding pressure from the church for the sake of political correctness. Political correctness is pride, shame, vanity, and fear anyway, it's in true form. The calling comes from the relationship and not the other way around. God loves you, dearly :) For the LORD Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back? -Isaiah 14:27. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." -Acts 3:38.