IGNORED

May 4-National Day of Prayer @ the White House:President Trump Signs the Executive Order on Promoting Free Speech and Religious Liberty

Happinessity

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

This video is just a bit over the 20 minute limit however it is a very great day , yesterday, when our Republican Christian President signed an Executive Order to take historic steps to protect religious liberty in the United States of America. He insured people of faith would not be bullied, targeted, or silenced anymore. 
God bless America and our President. 

His first foreign trip is going to be ahead of the NATO G-7 meetings. Beginning with a historic meeting with leaders in Saudi Arabia. Then he's off to Israel, and Rome.

A great video. God continue to bless and protect the USA. 

Every day is a day of prayer for the Christian in America. God bless us, every one.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, Happinessity said:

This video is just a bit over the 20 minute limit however it is a very great day , yesterday, when our Republican Christian President signed an Executive Order to take historic steps to protect religious liberty in the United States of America. He insured people of faith would not be bullied, targeted, or silenced anymore. 
God bless America and our President. 

His first foreign trip is going to be ahead of the NATO G-7 meetings. Beginning with a historic meeting with leaders in Saudi Arabia. Then he's off to Israel, and Rome.

A great video. God continue to bless and protect the USA. 

Every day is a day of prayer for the Christian in America. God bless us, every one.

Amen !

If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Amen !

If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

Amen! This rose garden gathering couldn't help but bring that passage to mind. What a glorious thing our President did. And on the perfect day too. :D God bless him and God bless America.