paranoid schizophrenic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

just keep on focusing on Jesus that is what i recommend you continue doing.  and yes you may still feel sick but faith is involved here and faith is for things that cant be seen. dont be guided by your emotions as these will chuck up a storm anyway.

my you continue to experience the peace

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/5/2017 at 0:37 PM, Absolem said:

I've been living with this diagnoses for awhile now. I'm trying to learn more about it. They say it's a biological disease that has no cure. I can see that but what about demons? Isn't the illness psiological and spiritual? Shouldn't treatment be the natural ( medication) and spiritual (Jesus)? Am I just crazy? Lol I don't know. It feels kinda bleak to think there's no cure. Jesus should always be the cure is how I feel but I still have this problem that won't go away. I'm confused.

Do you have time periods that you can't account for.  Like literally what happened to yesterday, or maybe an hour ago?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

1 minute ago, other one said:

Do you have time periods that you can't account for.  Like literally what happened to yesterday, or maybe an hour ago?

Not really, no.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Absolem said:

Not really, no.

That's fine, I just wondered.

Paranoid schizophrenia is a chemical imbalance in the brain that can be treated with medications. I've worked with several people who have chemical imbalances who've responded really well to medications. People who become diagnosed with this can have a very difficult time accepting it. That's normal. Our society is extremely cruel towards people who suffer from mental illnesses and there are a great many stereotypes. It's extremely important to become educated on your diagnosis and subtype under the diagnosis as well as all of your symptoms and triggers. It's really important imo to read as many scholarship articles on the diagnosis as well as best treatment. Medications are your choice of course but just be aware of a few things: schizophrenia can get worse if left untreated and if you become so ill that you're not able to care for yourself or other dangerous situations, you can be petitioned by the courts and be medicated by force. I am just being real and honest with you on the drawbacks of not medicating yourself. I know people with PhDs who have schizophrenia and are able to live full lives with medications. The best treatment is to be proactive in your own care.