• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

I've been living with this diagnoses for awhile now. I'm trying to learn more about it. They say it's a biological disease that has no cure. I can see that but what about demons? Isn't the illness psiological and spiritual? Shouldn't treatment be the natural ( medication) and spiritual (Jesus)? Am I just crazy? Lol I don't know. It feels kinda bleak to think there's no cure. Jesus should always be the cure is how I feel but I still have this problem that won't go away. I'm confused.

Edited by Absolem

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

23 minutes ago, Absolem said:

I've been living with this diagnoses for awhile now. I'm trying to learn more about it. They say it's a biological disease that has no cure. I can see that but what about demons? Isn't the illness psiological and spiritual? Shouldn't treatment be the natural ( medication) and spiritual (Jesus)? Am I just crazy? Lol I don't know. It feels kinda bleak to think there's no cure. Jesus should always be the cure is how I feel but I still have this problem that won't go away. I'm confused.

You are coping with a very serious mental illness. Demons have nothing to do with it. Please stay very close to God while you are enduring this. He will help you cope. He loves you.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/schizophrenia/index.shtml

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Actually, I would not trust what the world has to say about many "mental illness" or conditions. I am not saying they cannot be a disease, or they're all evil spirits.

But I know Jesus can heal it. My mother was healed of epilepsy, which they say has no cure as well.

If I could choose I certainly would not choose lifelong treatment with medicines and such. If I could be healed and definitely free then I would choose that.

But who am I to say you cannot be healed? Jesus told me otherwise, believe and ask.

I am not going to discourage you or limit the power of God. Go ahead and pray my friend.

We all want to see miracles happening, but they will not if we do not believe.

If we believe and God is willing to do it, it will happen.

Glory to God. God bless you.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

55 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Actually, I would not trust what the world has to say about many "mental illness" or conditions. I am not saying they cannot be a disease, or they're all evil spirits.

But I know Jesus can heal it. My mother was healed of epilepsy, which they say has no cure as well.

If I could choose I certainly would not choose lifelong treatment with medicines and such. If I could be healed and definitely free then I would choose that.

But who am I to say you cannot be healed? Jesus told me otherwise, believe and ask.

I am not going to discourage you or limit the power of God. Go ahead and pray my friend.

We all want to see miracles happening, but they will not if we do not believe.

If we believe and God is willing to do it, it will happen.

Glory to God. God bless you.

God may heal and then again God may not heal according to His Glory. God has allowed Psychologists and Psychiatrists into our world. I think that would be a wise choice. They have studied the brain. Let them make the diagnosis and the treatment. And that could include medications. If a person has a significant mental illness and is not stabilized and refuses medication that can be dangerous. Put this illness in God's hands and let Him guide and direct you.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

God has allowed Psychologists and Psychiatrists into our world. I think that would be a wise choice.

I agree. And so is trusting, believing, and putting into practice what the Lord has taught us.

But I believe we are not pleasing God if we act like:

"And in the thirty-ninth year of his reign, Asa became diseased in his feet, and his malady was severe; yet in his disease he did not seek the Lord, but the physicians." - 2 Chronicles 16:12

And I do not believe asking Jesus for help and healing is going to bother Him in any way; I believe it is exactly what He wants from each of us.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

They have studied the brain. Let them make the diagnosis and the treatment. And that could include medications.

Medicines and treatments are great both for the believer and the unbeliever; but are of greater importance for those who don't know the Lord Jesus Christ.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  2.49
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  04/11/1961

8 hours ago, Absolem said:

Praying for you Absolem that you will find wisdom and courage to take exactly the steps that need to be taken. I pray for wise and supportive people to come along side you to walk your journey with you. ❤

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

14 hours ago, Absolem said:

Keep on focusing on JESUS.  With GOD all things are possible.  Keep on reading your bible, this is important soul food.  Keep on praying, worshiping  and giving thanks to the LORD.  Know that the LORD hears you. Keep on obeying the LORD.  I'm not saying medicine or doctors do not help.  They are important but put the LORD first. :)

LORD I pray for Absolem that YOU cure him of his paranoid schizophrenic problems cast it out to the depths of the ocean! In JESUS name! Amen.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  1,675
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

Hi   Absolem

Just want to quickly mention in the book of Luke there are several mentions of spirits causing illness..Luke was a noted physician of the day..

God bless

Edited by Snow

Can anyone point me to a scripture where Jesus is the "sometimes" healer? My Bible doesn't say that...it also does not say that healing has ceased, another popular teaching. It is a disservice to the body of Christ to make such statements. There are many verses to settle this. 

Proverbs: 4: 20 - My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. 21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; 22 for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.

2 Cor 1:20 - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  433
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  04/24/1990

Jesus has delivered me from a lot but I still have this problem. I've felt the peace the cutter in the gospel felt after Jesus healed him ( legion) and I know it's his will to heal but what if he's using it for his glory somehow? I get so tired. I focus on Jesus all the time all day and I feel blessed but still sick. I just don't know what to do.