• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, other one said:

Just a note that some here turn off signatures. Seeing them all the time can be disruptuve.

That's irony isn't it. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

16 minutes ago, Fridaywinds said:

That's irony isn't it. 

Yes, it is, but some signatures can give you a headache.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,866
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

45 minutes ago, Fridaywinds said:

That's irony isn't it. 

My signatures have been turned off for so long I don't even remember if I have one.  If I do I'm sure it isn't a half page long as is some and their interests.  After 14 years I think I know what you stand for, and if you are new I  don't want a short version, I want to get to know people.

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

Yes, it is, but some signatures can give you a headache.

This is true. I sought to stop seeing all signatures when Omegamans signature could not alone be blocked. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

I'm not a polytheist Christian....
Therefore you are correct....

I do not have any idea....
what you're talking about....

:sherlock:

One LORD

“Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one! “You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. “These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. “You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up. Deuteronomy 6:4-7 (New American Standard Bible)

Three Persons (All Male)

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all. 2 Corinthians 13:14 (New Heart English Bible)

Binding Life, The Universe And Everything

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." Revelation 4:11 (New International Version)

So Beloved I Ask, Just

Your words were found, and I devoured them. Your words are my joy and my heart's delight, because I am called by your name, O LORD God of Armies. Jeremiah 15:16 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Who? Who Is

Thus saith the LORD, the King of Israel, And his Redeemer the LORD of hosts: I am the first, and I am the last, And beside Me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6 (JPS Tanakh 1917)

LORD

Therefore I am informing you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus is cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

God is the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end. What of that which dismisses the multiple verses in God's word wherein God says there is only God? All things are of God. God is a spirit. Is it then impossible that God is the holy spirit? Jesus was God with us. As he told his own angle to tell Mary and so to tell the world with the name she was to give him; Immanuel.

Do you not find it odd that people would rather insist and at times quite darkly that there are three?Using the Bible and defending it as God's own words. While ignoring God's own words wherein he says there is He! And no other? Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me. 

The three? God is God. The holy spirit? Is God. Jesus, as many scriptures say, is God. Regardless of what any who deny the scriptures that say that very thing argue to the contrary. 

Those who say there is no way Jesus was God call God's word that says he was lies. What does the scriptures say about that? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

10 minutes ago, Fridaywinds said:

God is the alpha and the omega. The beginning and the end.

All things are of God. God is a spirit. Is it then impossible that God is the holy spirit? Jesus was God with us. As he told his own angle to tell Mary and so to tell the world with the name she was to give him; Immanuel.

Do you not find it odd that people would rather insist and at times quite darkly that there are three?Using the Bible and defending it as God's own words. While ignoring God's own words wherein he says there is He! And no other? Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me. 

The three? God is God. The holy spirit? Is God. Jesus, as many scriptures say, is God. Regardless of what any who deny the scriptures that say that very thing argue to the contrary. 

Those who say there is no way Jesus was God call God's word that says he was lies. What does the scriptures say about that?

What are you talking about?  What do you mean by the following:

• What of that which dismisses the multiple verses in God's word wherein God says there is only God?

It is obvious that you do not believe in the Trinity but you need to back off to a discussion mode and not an attack mode.  People who accept the Trinity do not ignore scriptures, as you claim. 

I would like to know who is saying there is no way Jesus was God and are calling God a liar?  You need to back that up with quotes.

6 hours ago, other one said:

Sounds like you aren't aware that Jesus existed in the form of God before he was incarnated into Mary's womb.  He is/was not the Father, but he is the God that Moses knew and saw.

You contradicted yourself there and it seems you are not aware of that. Jesus existed in the form of God...He is/was not the Father but he is the God that Moses knew and saw. 
The God that called Moshe to serve was I Am. That is found in Exodus 3. Then in the New Testament Jesus himself said in John 8:58 "Before Abraham was, I am." prin abraam genesthai ego eimi. "Before Abraham was existing I Am." 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Mark 10:19 You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, Do not commit adultery, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Do not defraud, Honor your father and mother.’”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,866
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

59 minutes ago, Fridaywinds said:

You contradicted yourself there and it seems you are not aware of that. Jesus existed in the form of God...He is/was not the Father but he is the God that Moses knew and saw. 
The God that called Moshe to serve was I Am. That is found in Exodus 3. Then in the New Testament Jesus himself said in John 8:58 "Before Abraham was, I am." prin abraam genesthai ego eimi. "Before Abraham was existing I Am." 

That is what I have said all along.