• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  260
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, other one said:

That is what I have said all along.

This is what you said prior. 

Sounds like you aren't aware that Jesus existed in the form of God before he was incarnated into Mary's womb.  He is/was not the Father, but he is the God that Moses knew and saw.

That statement is pure contradiction.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

26 minutes ago, Happinessity said:

That is because you don't understand what the word god God means.  Anything can be your god and as the Bible is c9ncerned there is no difference in god and God.  There are no caps in Hebrew, and the new testament was written in all caps.

Money can be your god. Baal or Moloch or I have a couple of friends that they are their own god. 

Our God is three entities that are so close in everything they are one.  Like my wife and I are one.  Jesus prayed that we would be one with him, and he with the Father so we could be 9ne w8th us all.

Jesus holds the position of God, so does the Father and also the Spirit so we can call each of them God, but out "God" is the three of them together as one.

We could never be one with the Father, but Jesus made it possible through what he has done and it is through the Holy Spirit that dwells within us that allows us to be one with him.

Jesus was YHWH before he was Jesus, and the Father restored his glory when he transcended back to the heavenly realm.    It is why we have a triune God because we as humans could not have any of them without having all three.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

Abraham had only one God, only the Lord God the Creator of all. 

Moses also had one God , the same Lord God as Abraham had. 

The call only upon his name 

Thomas had only one God the same God as Abraham and Moses, the same as the rest of the disciples. 

As the disciples of Jonh the Baptist , together with Jonh the Baptist they only had one God , the Lord God of Israel .

The Farisheos and the Priests they also had the same God, and worship and offered sacrifices to the same God. 

Jesus Christ grew up also in their culture and their faith, he also had one God, the same God as Abraham and Moses. 

But as he grew up at some time, he changed. 

Jesus stopped calling upon the Lord God, and he stopped whorshiping the Lord God. 

When he met his disciples Jesus had stopped calling upon the Lord God . 

His disciples thought were still calling upon the Lord God and continued to worship the Lord God. 

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Abraham had only one God, only the Lord God the Creator of all. 

Moses also had one God , the same Lord God as Abraham had. 

The call only upon his name 

Thomas had only one God the same God as Abraham and Moses, the same as the rest of the disciples. 

As the disciples of Jonh the Baptist , together with Jonh the Baptist they only had one God , the Lord God of Israel .

The Farisheos and the Priests they also had the same God, and worship and offered sacrifices to the same God. 

Jesus Christ grew up also in their culture and their faith, he also had one God, the same God as Abraham and Moses. 

But as he grew up at some time, he changed. 

Jesus stopped calling upon the Lord God, and he stopped whorshiping the Lord God. 

When he met his disciples Jesus had stopped calling upon the Lord God . 

His disciples thought were still calling upon the Lord God and continued to worship the Lord God. 

That is true, however Moses Aaron and 72 people saw the God of Israel and marveled that they were not harmed.....  Jesus says no one has seen the Father, so the God that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and Moses knew  ... was not the Father.  All things came from the Father----- all things came through Jesus. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

No, Jesus is not God the Father. He is God the Son.

4) Each member of the Trinity is God. The Father is God (John 6:27; Romans 1:7; 1 Peter 1:2). The Son is God (John 1:1, 14; Romans 9:5; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:8; 1 John 5:20). The Holy Spirit is God (Acts 5:3-4; 1 Corinthians 3:16).

5) There is subordination within the Trinity. Scripture shows that the Holy Spirit is subordinate to the Father and the Son, and the Son is subordinate to the Father. This is an internal relationship and does not deny the deity of any Person of the Trinity. This is simply an area which our finite minds cannot understand concerning the infinite God. Concerning the Son see Luke 22:42, John 5:36, John 20:21, and 1 John 4:14. Concerning the Holy Spirit see John 14:16, 14:26, 15:26, 16:7, and especially John 16:13-14.

6) The individual members of the Trinity have different tasks. The Father is the ultimate source or cause of the universe (1 Corinthians 8:6; Revelation 4:11); divine revelation (Revelation 1:1); salvation (John 3:16-17); and Jesus' human works (John 5:17; 14:10). The Father initiates all of these things.

The Son is the agent through whom the Father does the following works: the creation and maintenance of the universe (1 Corinthians 8:6; John 1:3; Colossians 1:16-17); divine revelation (John 1:1, 16:12-15; Matthew 11:27; Revelation 1:1); and salvation (2 Corinthians 5:19; Matthew 1:21; John 4:42). The Father does all these things through the Son, who functions as His agent.

The Holy Spirit is the means by whom the Father does the following works: creation and maintenance of the universe (Genesis 1:2; Job 26:13; Psalm 104:30); divine revelation (John 16:12-15; Ephesians 3:5; 2 Peter 1:21); salvation (John 3:6; Titus 3:5; 1 Peter 1:2); and Jesus' works (Isaiah 61:1; Acts 10:38). Thus, the Father does all these things by the power of the Holy Spirit.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Trinity-Bible.html

• Followers:  18
  • Content Count:  7,778
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, other one said:

That is true, however Moses Aaron and 72 people saw the God of Israel and marveled that they were not harmed.....  Jesus says no one has seen the Father, so the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and Moses ... was not the Father.  All things came from the Father----- all things came through Jesus. 

This is exactly to where I hope to bring the reader. 

Now about the elders gone to the Holy mountain, I have read the event, but I don't have enough to say exactly to what happened theref, from the story I understand that they were allowed only this time to go to the Holy mountain and eat of the Holy things and not been harm as Moses,  who were not Priest, like Aaron. 

How the Lord appeared to them and eat with them I don't know, I know that the Lord God, had not a body of flesh with blood. 

The way I can see it, is something to tell of the future things to come, as it's today with JESUS CHRIST, that we can eat from the Lord's table. 

Or a prophetic picture of the last Supper. 

I want to thank you for responding, you correctly perceived where I was going and you did not cry "blastimy", thank you again. 

The Lord God the Creator certainly he did have the approval of the Heavenly Father, only the people, were only given the Lord God as their God and Lord . 

Going back to where I was left, it was when the time came for Jesus to know something about himself and who he was, that it was revealed to him that he was the Lord God, the Creator of all, he must have marvel, at him self, by that time , the Heavenly Father was revealing things to him, he must have been the one to quide him in this peculiar situation. 

Jesus Christ he never told the people I have come to reveal the Lord God to you, that was the mission of Moses .

He told them that I have come to reveal to you someone you do not have and you do not know, the Heavenly Father , my Father. 

So Jesus he was revealing to the disciples at least suggestively, who he really was, till the time of them having the revelation themselfs, 

That the Lord God had a Father, or as David said that his Lord God had a Lord. 

The same as JESUS CHRIST said that he is doing what the Heavenly Father is telling him ,that he is obedient to the Heavenly Father "his God and his Lord",.

There is something amazing about how JESUS CHRIST is introducing things, in a way that can be easily understood. 

He knew how to approach every issue and he had the disciples wondering, for some time, till they meet them selves to what they had been taught, and how to bring the renewing  of their understanding. 

We see Thomas as an example, and not the exemption from the others. 

We see his repentance , when he met JESUS CHRIST, he immediately repent for going back and

Whorshiping the Lord God of the OT, right after the death of Jesus, reconnecting himself to the Temple whorshiping and the preists following their teaching waiting for the truth CHRIST. 

We see Thomas repentance and his renounced of the Temple worship and the Lord God. 

Thomas said no more the OLD, you are my Lord and my God. 

Suggesting no more whorshiping the Lord God , because he realized that Jesus Christ was the Lord God, Emanuel, our God with us, in JESUS CHRIST. 

He realized he can not have both only one, and that the Lord God is not to be found any more,

He left everything to be the CHRIST. 

The disciples preached JESUS CHRIST, 

We only need JESUS, and they never lead anyone to the Lord God. 

Their Lord is JESUS CHRIST. 

In the old the Israelites had Abraham as their Father according to their Blood inheritance and the Lord God a their Father their blessor and their Judge, and they were his children, " Israel is my Son and I want no other, and I had no one before Israel.

JESUS CHRIST he is both our Father of the blood inheritance and our Father of the Spiritual inheritance, he is our Lord and our JUDGE.

We are the children of the Same Father of his Blood and of his Spirit. 

Through him we have access to his Heavenly Father and our Heavenly Father. 

JESUS CHRIST is the Everlasting Father in Issias 9:6, 

There is no need for another Father, Abraham was for a season as the Lord God was for a Season, both were for the Jews only. 

We needed the Everlasting Father, JESUS CHRIST who is for the whole world, our Lord and our God, who takes us to he Heavenly Father, to be with both of them in the Heaven. 

The Heavenly Father is not our Lord and our JUDGE, JESUS CHRIST is our Lord and our JUDGE, but also the Judge of the whole world. 

The Holy Spirit of God is with us and in us as a witness that we are one with JESUS CHRIST and the Heavenly Father , in other words we are not seperated from them, as in the old covenant.

We are in their presence and we don't die, because we have their life. 

We don't  have death in us we have their life. 

If we touch the Arc we do not die, if we go in the most Holy Place in the Heavenly Tabernacle we don't die we live. I meant by faith. 

We have to be careful , because we and our Spirit are not two but one. 

We and our children are not one but two. even though they are from the same DNA. 

The Lord God and his Spirit in the OT, they were not two but one. 

The Angels and their Spirits they are not two but one. 

The demons and their Spirits are not two but one. The Devil and his Spirit are not two but one. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Trinity is not oneness and oneness is not trinity.

Trinity believes in three is one and oneness believe the same.

Oneness believe there is one God and so does the trinity, even tho they may think 3 Gods but their is only One God.

They both believe in three parts of one God, but really there is only one God of all.

Yea or Nay

7 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

How the Lord appeared to them and eat with them I don't know, I know that the Lord God, had not a body of flesh with blood. , 

That the Lord God had a Father, or as David said that his Lord God had a Lord. 

Well, don't know what his body was made of but he had a body for it speaks of his feet. 

Jesus asked the Father to give him that same glory he had before he was in Mary's womb and was granted. So I would assume it was the same as when Jesus ascended to Heaven.  Solid body that Thomas could feel but could either walk through walls or hyper jump place to place.

As for YHWH having a father, I have trouble with that.  That would make him a created being and I do not believe that is the case. Jesus did call the Father his God, but in his YHWH form it is said he had no beginning. Physically one night say that the Holy Spirit was his fleshly father, but then one would have to be careful people didn't get the idea that the Spirit had sex with Mary and the whole subject goes a different direction.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

14 hours ago, Happinessity said:

For reference being we've moved on a tad from when that statement was made: [Sounds like you aren't aware that Jesus existed in the form of God before he was incarnated into Mary's womb.  He is/was not the Father, but he is the God that Moses knew and saw.]

To answer. Yes, of course it is when someone first argues that there is no way Jesus was God in the New Testament. In the beginning before all things was God. God and only God. All that exists was created, born from, made from, materialized from, God. Immanuel was the name of Christ in the beginning of the prophecy of Messiah. As the Angel said his name was to be so as to tell all who heard it among the chosen of God that God was among them. And he demonstrated that with his miracles. And you notice too? He sat among those who were talked about among the chosen and in bad ways. He ate with those the chosen condemned. The tax collector he called to his service.HE shamed those who would talk about their sisters and brothers by sitting among those his apostles thought were unworthy.  

God the Father is one and the same. There is no other. Immanuel meaning according to God the Father's instruction to the girl mother of our Savior to communicate as God with them, forever settles the claim that Immanuel was not God. He was son of man, because he appeared as flesh and blood for his mission to earth. And he was Son of God, sent of God, because he was God with us. That's God the Father's word. Wouldn't denying that be akin to heresy? Or even blasphemy? 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

2 hours ago, Bible_Gazer said:

Trinity is not oneness and oneness is not trinity.

Trinity believes in three is one and oneness believe the same.

Oneness believe there is one God and so does the trinity, even tho they may think 3 Gods but their is only One God.

They both believe in three parts of one God, but really there is only one God of all.

Yea or Nay

Yea. Of course. :)