• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Friendnt..

Once again you are skating around the issue ,avoiding the question & changing the subject.....I just showed you what Jesus said of Himself,in the Scriptures......I have no idea what "bible" you are reading as you never provide Scripture ....you paraphrase,mis apply & misappropriate verses here & there but never quote them to back up what you say....

Jesus said "I AM"....I do not believe He could have made it any clearer that that    I'm done with entertaining you,it is pretty obvious what you do NOT believe

God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit.....my Lord & Savior is GOD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,850
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

42 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Friendnt..

Once again you are skating around the issue ,avoiding the question & changing the subject.....I just showed you what Jesus said of Himself,in the Scriptures......I have no idea what "bible" you are reading as you never provide Scripture ....you paraphrase,mis apply & misappropriate verses here & there but never quote them to back up what you say....

Jesus said "I AM"....I do not believe He could have made it any clearer that that    I'm done with entertaining you,it is pretty obvious what you do NOT believe

God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit.....my Lord & Savior is GOD

I don't need to go anyfurther if this is what you want. 

But you can not deprived me for the opportunity to say something about, as JESUS was not deprived from that opportunity, and he was ask what he had to say, about the new accusations against him. 

First and last, and this only because my whole family is reading your accusation against me, as this is my wife's birthday. 

And they asked me, tell her that she WRONG, to talk about you in this way, she asked a question and now she turns around to accused you in front of us, was that included in her proposed or not, when she asked the question. 

They say to me, we help you to find the Scriptures that I posted from the original Greek Bible with English, from the Bible assosietion the first one, before anyone else, only we don't put down the reference to the Scriptures because she must know .

Why I don't need to talk about it. 

Your comments about my person are not truth, and are close to slanderous. 

Are diminishing my person Infront of others, and are their for others to see them. 

Me and my family are asking you to edit your post. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

I've not read all 22 pages of this thread. However, in case this hasn't been mentioned? 

There's nothing wrong with someone being Oneness. Or Oneness Pentecostal. This thread was began by someone of an opinion about Oneness. That is all. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/13/2017 at 11:22 PM, JohnD said:

On 5/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, kwikphilly said:

King James Bible
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.                                  John 14:20

King James Bible
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;     John 14:16

King James Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.     Matt 28:20

King James Bible
Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.         1 John 4:13

King James Bible
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?       1 Cor 3:16

I cannot understand what is so confusing about Jesus Abiding in us by our being Indwelled with Holy Spirit.....THere is but ONE GOD.....Our Almighty God has 3 distinct "persons"......The Person of God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit....."How" is this possible,I have no idea nor does it matter to me,I believe it because GOD Says it is so......why is this such a problem for some?   The Comforter is Jesus Spirit,Who is the Spirit of God ,Who is Jesus,Who is God....????

John 14:23 (AV)
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Luke 22:42 (AV)

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

If Jesus is the Father how can this even be?

Two wills one person?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I've not read all 22 pages of this thread. However, in case this hasn't been mentioned? 

There's nothing wrong with someone being Oneness. Or Oneness Pentecostal. This thread was began by someone of an opinion about Oneness. That is all. 

Blessings Wolf

I've not read 22 pages either Brother,once again it's another discussion that ultimately leads to the obvious division within the Body of Christ,which should never be.....personally I couldn't care less what denomination anyone chooses to fellowship with & do not consider "traditions & customs" to be an issue ....However,what is an issue is "false doctrine"   

I've often wondered"Is the Wisdom & Understanding of WHO Jesus is a Salvational issue?" AS far as I see it the Word of God Says that "whoseover" Believes  that Jesus is their Lord & Savior shall be Reconciled to the Father and by the Grace of God we are SAVED.....

King James Bible
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.      Mark 16:16

King James Bible
That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.                                  John 3 :15

King James Bible
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.       John 3:36

King James Bible
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?                           John 11:26

I do not believe by any stretch of the imagination that one must have it all right or that we ever can until we see and BE as Christ is in Heaven in our New Glorified Bodies,thank You Jesus!!!!

So,the question here is..."Is Jesus THE FATHER"? .....No,Jesus is not God the Father,He is God the Son......the Bible is perfectly clear on this & as JohnD pointed out,"One PERSON having 2 Wills?-Of course not!!!   Just as WE,the Body of Christ should be of like mind & judgement.......Can our opinions differ?Imo,sure they can & they will because we are still bound by the vessel of flesh & blood we abide in .

But we must continually strive for Perfection,what is that Perfection? That is the Heart & Mind of Christ Jesus & being Indwelled by Holy Spirit(God the Spirit) we do have access to the Heart & Mind of Jesus.....

It is also an issue when we have "division",the Body of Christ is so very "ineffective" when we,the members of Christ Body(the Church) are not in one accord   I will not partake in folly,I don't know about anyone else but I am here to LOVE,to spread the Goods News,to encourage & to Glorify God.....How is that possible if we waste our time entertaining the wiles of the enemy,,it is not flesh & blood we struggle with,our Brothers & Sisters are not the enemy but that spirit of pride causes division.....we either partake of it or kick the dust from our feet and go where Gods Word is well Received.......imo this is one of those discussions that have become unedifying.Does it really matter if anyone believes God the Son is both the Son & the Father,I don't suppose it does but where there is "confusion" you know it is not the Spirit of God,so there is a problem......one little falsehood,one little bit of confusion is like a little bit of "leaven"......isn't that so?

Now here is another thing,do I believe "Friendnt" is my Brother in Christ?I do and though he apparently has his own interpretation of the GodHead Triune I do think it is simply a matter of a lack of communication  but I cannot force anyone to speak more directly than they are capable of or willing to & so I will not participate in the back & forth nonsense that is off Topic.....so this part is addressed to him....

Friendnt,I will not "edit" anything I have said to you.....there is not one thing I have said that I have not said with love & concern for you.....Whether or not I know the Scriptures you may or may not be referring to is irrelevent,this is a public Forum and when we speak of what we Believe we support our beliefs with the Word of God for the benefit of everyone reading and simply because this is a Christian Ministry and not everyone has knowledge of His Word or should be left to speculate or assume what it is we are talking about....I have studied Gods Word for many years and I still have no idea how you have come up with your interpretations or from where,can you imagine how confusing that can be for an unbeliever,a seeker or a babe in Christ?THis Ministry gives us the opportunity to speak Gods Timeless Truth,not to debate "people" but to debate misinterpretations & false doctrine.....this is not possible if you cannot answer direct questions & provide Scripture.....

Happy Birthday to your wife.....so your wife says "Tell her she is wrong".....Wrong about what? As I said earlier,"If you want to discuss the Tree of Life then begin a Thread in an Appropriate Forum" and I will be more than happy to participate provided that you quote the Scriptures you have interpreted or refer to where you have obtained the information you have gathered to show how you derived at your conclusions.....No one has  prevented you from opportunity to speak & I have absolutely no idea what this means?...

But you can not deprived me for the opportunity to say something about, as JESUS was not deprived from that opportunity, and he was ask what he had to say, about the new accusations against him. 

What are you talking about?THe opportunity to say something about what? I've asked you before & many others have ,so I will ask you once again.....is English not your primary language because there is a real barrier that makes it quite difficult to understand your replies....if that is the case then we will certainly try much harder to understand what you are trying to say.....                                            God Bless,Kwik