• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Fellow prophecy buffs,

One simple question for you- "is it possible" the seven seals of Rev 6 could COMMENCE in the second half of Daniels 70th week, after the abomination of desolation?  In other words, the seals, trumpets and bowls will all be opened during the GREAT TRIBULATION ONLY (3.5 years = 42 months= 1260 days) 

Here is the 2nd seal in Rev 6:

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

Notice, the rider was given power to TAKE PEACE from the Earth and to kill.

Many prophecy buffs admit that right after the signing of the peace treaty pursuant to Daniel 9:24, there will be peace on Earth which will even allow for Israel to rebuild its temple.  I assume this will be the temple the AC will do his abomination thingy in. So, is it possible right after the abomination peace will be then be taken away? Enter seal 1.

If not, why not?  Thanks.

oh, if you know of anyone who has written articles or books supporting this line of reasoning, would you mind sharing their name or book title with me. Thanks.

Spock

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

The seals (and actually the trumpets) can't come after the midpoint (or even after the Antichrist) because in them God does nothing about the Antichrist or his government. You would agree with me that the Antichrist is too key a player for God to do nothing about him in his judgements. God acts concerning the Antichrist in his bowl judgements, see Rev. 16. The seals and and the trumpets come before the Antichrist.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

I do believe Enoch chapter 62 is connected to the 6th seal. Let's break it down and compare verses. Similar verses from the Bible will be in red. It looks to me that the sixth seal is open at the end of the 70th week. I also see the fifth seal in Enoch 62:12.

Now remember, Isa 66:7-9 is referring to the reversal, the birth is the rapture and the labor pains refers to the entire 70th week.

1. Enoch 62:1-16 Thus YAHWEH commanded the kings, the governors, the high officials, and the landlords and said, “Open your eyes and lift up your eyebrows -if you are able to recognize the Elect One!”

Rev 6:12-17 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

2And YAHWEH of Hosts has sat down on the throne of HIS splendor, and the spirit of righteousness has been poured out upon Him. The Word of His mouth will do the sinners in; and all the oppressors shall be eliminated from before His face.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.' In the middle of the ‘seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

Zeph 1:17 “I will bring such distress on all people that they will grope about like those who are blind, because they have sinned against the LORD. Their blood will be poured out like dust and their entrails like dung.

2 Thess 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Rev 19:15, 21 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 21The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

3On the day of judgment, all the kings, the governors, the high officials, and the landlords shall see and recognize Him -how He sits on the throne of HIS splendor, and righteousness is judged before Him, and that no nonsensical talk shall be uttered in His presence.

Matt 25:31-33 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Rev 6:12-17 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

4Then pain shall come upon them as on a woman in travail with birth pangs -when she is giving birth the child enters the mouth of the womb and she suffers from childbearing.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Zech 12:10-14 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 11On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, 13the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, 14and all the rest of the clans and their wives.

5One half portion of them shall glance at the other half; they shall be terrified and dejected; and pain shall seize them when they see that Son of Man sitting on the throne of His splendor.

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

6These kings, governors, and all the landlords shall try to bless, honor, and extol Him who rules over everything, Him who has been concealed.

Zech 14:16-19 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

7For the Son of Man was concealed from the beginning and YAHWEH the Most High One preserved Him in the presence of HIS power; then HE revealed Him to the kodesh and the elect ones.

Ezek 16:59-63 “ ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will deal with you as you deserve, because you have despised my oath by breaking the covenant. 60Yet I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. 61Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you receive your sisters, both those who are older than you and those who are younger. I will give them to you as daughters, but not on the basis of my covenant with you. 62So I will establish my covenant with you, and you will know that I am the Lord. 63Then, when I make atonement for you for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed and never again open your mouth because of your humiliation, declares the Sovereign Lord.’ ”

Zech 12:10-14 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son. 11On that day the weeping in Jerusalem will be as great as the weeping of Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12The land will mourn, each clan by itself, with their wives by themselves: the clan of the house of David and their wives, the clan of the house of Nathan and their wives, 13the clan of the house of Levi and their wives, the clan of Shimei and their wives, 14and all the rest of the clans and their wives.

Matt 24:29-31 "Immediately after the distress of those days "'the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.' 30"Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

8The congregation of the kodesh ones shall be planted, and all the elect ones shall stand before Him.

Jer 31:5, 27-28 Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit. “The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will plant the kingdoms of Israel and Judah with the offspring of people and of animals. 28Just as I watched over them to uproot and tear down, and to overthrow, destroy and bring disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant,” declares the Lord.

Hosea 2:23 I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called 'Not my loved one.' I will say to those called 'Not my people,' 'You are my people'; and they will say, 'You are my God.'"

Amos 9:14-15 and I will bring my people Israel back from exile. "They will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. 15I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

Matt 25:31-33 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

9On that day, all the kings, the governors, the high officials, and those who rule the earth shall fall down before Him on their faces, and worship and raise their hopes in that Son of Man; they shall beg and plead for mercy at His feet.

Rev 14:17-20 Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

10But YAHWEH of Hosts HIMSELF will cause them to be frantic, so that they shall rush and depart from His presence. Their faces shall be filled with shame, and their countenances shall be crowned with darkness.

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

11So HE will deliver them to the malakim for punishments in order that vengeance shall be executed on them -oppressors of HIS children and HIS elect ones.

Rev 14:17-20 Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. 18Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” 19The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. 20They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

12It shall become quite a scene for MY righteous and elect ones. They shall rejoice over the kings, the governors, the high officials, and the landlords because the wrath of YAHWEH of Hosts shall rest upon them and HIS sword shall obtain from them a sacrifice.

Rev 6:9-11 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been.

Rev 19:15, 21 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.” He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 21The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

13The righteous and elect ones shall be saved on that day; and from thenceforth they shall never see the faces of the sinners and the oppressors.

Rev 21:1-5 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” 5He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

14YAHWEH of Hosts will abide over them; they shall eat and rest and rise with that Son of Man forever and ever.

Rev 22:1-5 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. 3No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads. 5There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

15The righteous and elect ones shall rise from the earth and shall cease being of downcast face. They shall wear the garments of splendor.

Psa 45:13-14 / Song of Solomon 1:4 All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. 14 In embroidered garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her— those brought to be with her.

Isa 61:10 / Job 29:14 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Rev 21:1-5 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” 5He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

16These garments of yours shall become the garments of Life from YAHWEH of Hosts. Neither shall your garments wear out, nor your splendor come to an end before YAHWEH of Hosts.

1 Pet 1:3-5 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

Psa 45:13-14 / Song of Solomon 1:4 All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. 14 In embroidered garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her— those brought to be with her.

Isa 61:10 / Job 29:14 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

6 hours ago, Spock said:

So, is it possible right after the abomination peace will be then be taken away?

Well, there won't be peace in the world for the entire 70th week (7 years). The 70th week is actually considered 7 years of darkness and gloom, Amos 5:18, Zeph 1:15.

Right now Israel is pregnant with the body of Christ and will give birth in September (rapture), Rev 12:1-5. When the rapture occurs the world will go into complete chaos; millions of people missing (family members/children), planes falling from the sky, car crashes, shortage of food, thieves everywhere etc..

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

There is one thing that I'm really confused with. If someone has the answer let me know. If the 6th seal is pointing to the second coming at the end of the 70th week, then where does the 7th seal, trumpets and bowls land. Rev 8:1-2?? :huh:

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

There is one thing that I'm really confused with. If someone has the answer let me know. If the 6th seal is pointing to the second coming at the end of the 70th week, then where does the 7th seal, trumpets and bowls land. Rev 8:1-2?? :huh:

It doesn't fit.  You need to be a pretzel to make it fit.  Remember the game Twister?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

If possible, wipe the slate and start from scratch.  Once you figure out which is the last trumpet and align that with the 6th seal and 6th bowl, it starts to fit really nicely ;)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Fellow prophecy buffs,

One simple question for you- "is it possible" the seven seals of Rev 6 could COMMENCE in the second half of Daniels 70th week, after the abomination of desolation?  In other words, the seals, trumpets and bowls will all be opened during the GREAT TRIBULATION ONLY (3.5 years = 42 months= 1260 days) 

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

Many prophecy buffs admit that right after the signing of the peace treaty pursuant to Daniel 9:24, there will be peace on Earth which will even allow for Israel to rebuild its temple.  I assume this will be the temple the AC will do his abomination thingy in. So, is it possible right after the abomination peace will be then be taken away? Enter seal 1.

oh, if you know of anyone who has written articles or books supporting this line of reasoning, would you mind sharing their name or book title with me. Thanks.

Spock

Hi spock,

Always love to talk about Revelation and God`s purposes. Now I believe the `scroll` that the Father gave to His son, is His will, His commands of judgments. They give us an overview of who will be judged in the tribulation.

1. The 4 horsemen - the 4 great super powers that God is bringing together for judgment.

2. Those who kill the martyrs.

3. Kings, commanders, rich, poor, etc everyone.

Now when we see the 4 horsemen, we are shown why they are being judged. The `red horse` is that Federation who has spilt so much blood on the earth. Any takers who that is?

Marilyn.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/6/2017 at 1:05 PM, Spock said:

Fellow prophecy buffs,

Spock

This is all Exactly right...........Except for one minor detail that is almost unknowable. Since the Anti-Christ becomes the BEAST when he Conquers Jerusalem and defiles the Temple of God and thus has 42 MONTHS or 1260 DAYS from that moment in time forward to rule/trample the Saints (Israel), then we can't say the First Seal is Broken right at the Mid-way point, it has to be at least a couple of days before maybe, he has to have time to Conquer them. BUT.....Maybe it does happen in one day, if Israel gives the Anti-Christ the sole responsibility to determine their safety and security. He could turn their own weapons on them and conquer them in a Flash. 

But basically, you are 100 percent correct. The First Seal is the WHITE HORSE which has always stood for Conquering throughout history. All the other Horses have a direct correlation to the Actions of the Anti-Christ/BEAST.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

14 hours ago, Giller said:

In the first 3 1/2 years (1260 days) the 2 witnesses will prophesy, and then be killed by the antichrist.

Can't happen.....the Two-Witnesses die at the end of the Second Woe. Unless the 3rd Woe or Seven Vials of Gods wrath last 3 1/2 years then the Two-Witnesses must come just before the Anti-Christ starts his 42 Months (1260 Days) period, because he dies at the Seventh Vial and is cast into hell. 

The Reason we have these 1260 Day periods/42 Months/Time,Times and a 1/2 Time is so everything is easily figured out. If the Tribulation ends with the Anti-Christs death and the Seventh Vial, then the end of the 2nd Woe has to the end of the 7th Vial HAS TO BE the exact time  length the Two-witnesses show up before the Anti-Christ.

If its a months difference, they have to show up a month before the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem, if its Two months....etc. etc.

Edited by Revelation Man