• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,188
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Spock said:

My first reaction is this- I see the seals occurring AFTER Jesus returns to heaven from planet earth. Therefore, I don't see them occurring before His advent to Earth. 

Jesus returns to heaven and takes the scroll in chapter 5. Seals are open subsequently in chapter 6. I do see a chronology here. To see it your way I would have to be convinced to abandon this line of reasoning. Go for it! 

Hi spock,

We know that Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father, (symbolically) and waited there for the Father to bring all enemies to His footstool, (Ps. 110:1) (over 2,000 years) Thus the giving of the scroll is when Jesus will be given the command to `rule in the midst of your enemies!` (Ps. 110: 2). Then we see the contents of the `scroll` the Father`s commands, revealing `the enemies.`

We are given a clear description of `those enemies,` as described by each horsemen. Psalm 2 also shows us `his enemies,`

`Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and His anointed...` (Ps. 2: 1 & 2)

Zechariah also reveals the Lord sending out chariots (symbolic of judgment) to the 4 corners of the earth to judge the nations. (Zech. 6: 1 - 8)

Remember also that the Lord has revealed in Daniel that He is judging the nations. (Daniel 7)

Luke also reveals concerning the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. (Luks 21 : 24)

It is the Federations of nations that God is bringing together to judge.

Look at the great powers of today and see which ones the Lord is describing in Rev. 6.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

After 6 pages, do we know the timing of the seals, trumpets and bowls?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

20 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I think we have it narrowed down:

The seals have either been opened already or will be opened in the Great trib after the abomination of desolation. (2nd half of Daniels 70th week)

Either way, trumpets and bowls are opened in the Great trib, obviously after the abomination of desolation too. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

31 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

All anyone can do is give people their best guess derived from their studies.  Nobody "knows".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,188
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

46 minutes ago, Spock said:

Hi Spock,

What are your thoughts on my comments?

regards, Marilyn.

32 minutes ago, Spock said:

The seals have either been opened already or will be opened in the Great trib after the abomination of desolation. (2nd half of Daniels 70th week)

Well, we can eliminate the fact that the 7 seals have not been opened yet. Rev chapter 4-5 is the rapture of the church, and the rapture hasn't happened yet.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

All anyone can do is give people their best guess derived from their studies.  Nobody "knows".

Indeed.

The 3rd seal might be in connection to the mark of the beast in the last 3.5 years.

I think Dan chapter 7-8 and 11-12 plays a part in the timing also.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi spock,

We know that Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father, (symbolically) and waited there for the Father to bring all enemies to His footstool, (Ps. 110:1) (over 2,000 years) Thus the giving of the scroll is when Jesus will be given the command to `rule in the midst of your enemies!` (Ps. 110: 2). Then we see the contents of the `scroll` the Father`s commands, revealing `the enemies.`

We are given a clear description of `those enemies,` as described by each horsemen. Psalm 2 also shows us `his enemies,`

`Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and His anointed...` (Ps. 2: 1 & 2)

Zechariah also reveals the Lord sending out chariots (symbolic of judgment) to the 4 corners of the earth to judge the nations. (Zech. 6: 1 - 8)

Remember also that the Lord has revealed in Daniel that He is judging the nations. (Daniel 7)

Luke also reveals concerning the times of the Gentiles ruling the world. (Luks 21 : 24)

It is the Federations of nations that God is bringing together to judge.

Look at the great powers of today and see which ones the Lord is describing in Rev. 6.

Marilyn.

1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two poundsa of wheat for a day’s wages,b and six poundsc of barley for a day’s wages,d and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Marilyn,

i was silent because honestly, I haven't the foggiest who these 4 horsemen represent. I've read many commentaries but really can't say those opinions are mine. I really don't know.  Wing not said Jesus is one and Satan is two. Both look to be possible although I still don't feel that interpretation. 

Im more concerned about the timing. 

Sorry, I'm no help here. What I think I know is this:

1. Peace treaty will be signed- probably 7 years

2. Rebuild temple I'm thinking

3. Abomination of desolation

4. 10 Islamic nations unite= 10 toes, Mecca bombed harlot city) 

5. Rapture before Gods wrath is unleasehed

6. Trumpets and bowls

7. Armageddon/ Gog war of Ezekiel= same thing

8. Return of Christ 

9. Sheep and goat judgment

10. 1000 yr rule of Jesus