• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Authority Vs. Power - Walking in Jesus Christ

2 Timothy 1:7: For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

Philippians 4:13: I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

Luke 10:19: I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

1 Corinthians 6:14: By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also.

2 Corinthians 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Ephesians 3:20: Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,

Luke 4:32: They were amazed at his teaching, because his words had authority.

Revelation 20:4-6: I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended)

Ephesians 1:21: far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come.

John 10:18: No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

1 Corinthians 15:24: Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.

Luke 20:2: “Tell us by what authority you are doing these things,” they said. “Who gave you this authority?”

Luke 12:5: But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear Him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear Him.

Matthew 9:6: But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he then said to the paralytic—“Rise, pick up your bed and go home.”

Matthew 28:18: Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Acts 10:38: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with Him.

2 Peter 1:3: His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of Him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

Romans 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Psalm 68:35: You, God, are awesome in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!

Edited by Daniel_Quartararo
Clarification

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel

,I agree completely,everyone is looking for "Power".....the Power is there,we simply cannot operate in His Power (Power of Holy Spirit)without knowing WHO we ARE in CHrist,thats when you Understand your Position of Victory,the AUTHORITY that was afforded us by Jesus Finished Work on the cross!!! 

Someone once told me she heard a pastor explain it this way: A policeman directs traffic at a 4 way intersection,a speeding 18 wheeler (much "power") sees the policeman up ahead & the policeman raised his hand,signaling the truch to "stop"......he comes to a screeching halt as the sign of Authority!!!!Power must yeild to Authority!

Wonderful,thanks for sharing.....Glory to God!                            PRAISE JESUS                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

good word

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/7/2017 at 7:51 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Daniel

,I agree completely,everyone is looking for "Power".....the Power is there,we simply cannot operate in His Power (Power of Holy Spirit)without knowing WHO we ARE in CHrist,thats when you Understand your Position of Victory,the AUTHORITY that was afforded us by Jesus Finished Work on the cross!!! 

Someone once told me she heard a pastor explain it this way: A policeman directs traffic at a 4 way intersection,a speeding 18 wheeler (much "power") sees the policeman up ahead & the policeman raised his hand,signaling the truch to "stop"......he comes to a screeching halt as the sign of Authority!!!!Power must yeild to Authority!

Wonderful,thanks for sharing.....Glory to God!                            PRAISE JESUS                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik   

Amen! I LOVE that analogy! Just awesome! It's so true! God is good!

On 5/10/2017 at 10:37 PM, Joshua-777 said:

good word

God is good! I praise Jesus this blessed you!

God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

On 5/10/2017 at 10:37 PM, Joshua-777 said:

good word

I agree! I would encourage you to look into the ministry of John Paul Jackson! He has allowed the Lord to deepen my walk with the Lord immensely; he is the authority in dreams and visions! I hope you are well! And may God bless you, richly, in Jesus' mighty name!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,102
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  11/07/1984

19 hours ago, Daniel_Quartararo said:

I agree! I would encourage you to look into the ministry of John Paul Jackson! He has allowed the Lord to deepen my walk with the Lord immensely; he is the authority in dreams and visions! I hope you are well! And may God bless you, richly, in Jesus' mighty name!

I love John Paul Jackson!

16 hours ago, Joshua-777 said:

I love John Paul Jackson!

Awesome! He changed my life! God can speak to me through dreams now thanks to that fellow and for that I am eternally grateful! God is good! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!