• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

It happened again today (#3).

I live with 2 more people here and I will not give any more details as it is irrelevant to understand what happened.

I am not a talkative person, especially when it comes to trivial and unimportant matters but there is 1 person here who is very talkative.

When I just want to be alone and in silence that person just keeps talking all day, no problem with that you can talk how much you want, it won't bother me.

The problem is that this person keeps asking me trivial questions all the time, and I usually just reply with "yes" or "no". I'd hope he would notice I am not in the mood to talk and that those questions was bothering me, not the questions alone but the fact that he was forcing me to give an answer (I answer with silence sometimes).

And that situation started to trigger my reaction, that was not pleasant in any way. But it was the only way I could find to tell him he was seriously bothering me.

It happened when I was going to prepare my food and while I was holding a packet of rice, he made one more question that was the last one I could hear.

And in fury I throw the pack of rice on a surface I was near and I told him loudly: "Please, do what you want. Just leave me in peace. I am tired of your unimportant questions.".

Then still in wrath, I got out of there and went to the street (where I attacked some plants as well and kicked some heap of leaves on the ground) and stay seated in the sidewalk to recover from the moment.

I know I have failed, I feel like a monster.

I have no problem or hate for the person after that, when I am back to normal it is like it never happened. It only feels I am the one who was the guilty for what had happened.

After that I came back and tried to clean the mess I did and fix what was needed.

I have difficulties of talking and showing my feelings to people, especially to close people. Sometimes I feel bad about it, especially when I see people showing compassion for each other so naturally and I feel unable to be like them.

I think this is the only place I can talk about my problems. I hope you can understand (if possible).

Sorry!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Hi,

Im sorry you are having these issues and the isolation you experience seems to have been going on for a while now - the only problem with not being social (even in a minor sense) is that it starts to distort reality - makes you out of touch, out of step.  We are social creatures, even if only with a small group, even just one other person. However, all this is easy for me to write as I am not the one having to deal with these issues.

I will pray for you and pray also that your self esteem will recover, as I feel that has been battered.

I don't know what to advise help wise, but you sharing your feelings is a huge step in the right direction.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

16 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It happened again today (#3).

I live with 2 more people here and I will not give any more details as it is irrelevant to understand what happened.

I am not a talkative person, especially when it comes to trivial and unimportant matters but there is 1 person here who is very talkative.

When I just want to be alone and in silence that person just keeps talking all day, no problem with that you can talk how much you want, it won't bother me.

The problem is that this person keeps asking me trivial questions all the time, and I usually just reply with "yes" or "no". I'd hope he would notice I am not in the mood to talk and that those questions was bothering me, not the questions alone but the fact that he was forcing me to give an answer (I answer with silence sometimes).

And that situation started to trigger my reaction, that was not pleasant in any way. But it was the only way I could find to tell him he was seriously bothering me.

It happened when I was going to prepare my food and while I was holding a packet of rice, he made one more question that was the last one I could hear.

And in fury I throw the pack of rice on a surface I was near and I told him loudly: "Please, do what you want. Just leave me in peace. I am tired of your unimportant questions.".

Then still in wrath, I got out of there and went to the street (where I attacked some plants as well and kicked some heap of leaves on the ground) and stay seated in the sidewalk to recover from the moment.

I know I have failed, I feel like a monster.

I have no problem or hate for the person after that, when I am back to normal it is like it never happened. It only feels I am the one who was the guilty for what had happened.

After that I came back and tried to clean the mess I did and fix what was needed.

I have difficulties of talking and showing my feelings to people, especially to close people. Sometimes I feel bad about it, especially when I see people showing compassion for each other so naturally and I feel unable to be like them.

I think this is the only place I can talk about my problems. I hope you can understand (if possible).

Sorry!

Praying.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member

On 6/10/2017 at 3:03 PM, missmuffet said:

Do you have any problems with social anxiety? Do you have autism?

On 6/10/2017 at 3:03 PM, missmuffet said:

It sounds like you have some mental illness issues or possibly a neurological illness. Is that the case?

On 6/10/2017 at 3:54 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I believe no.

Actually, I have been accused by others of having schizophrenia or autism. But if I am in any those conditions is just speculation, nothing sure.

What really matters is that I feel I am progressing:

• I feel I can control myself much more, and it passed some considerable amount of time since my last outburst of wrath.
  • And I now feel comfortable in places I wouldn't feel so.

And thanks to the Lord Jesus I have been learning that many problems could be simply solved by faith and love.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Many are on the Aspergers spectrum or close to it. Stay away from shrinks and the Freud/Jung occult things. 

Find a mature believer that is led by Holy Spirit. Someone undemanding that will be there for you when and if you decide to talk. Somebody that is OK with silence if necessary.

I do understand how you sometimes feel. Though I cannot 'get inside your head' the Lord Yeshua can and will if you ask Him. He is a real Gentleman and will be by your side no matter how you feel.

Be blessed.

Edited by Justin Adams

On 12/24/2017 at 6:14 PM, Justin Adams said:

Stay away from shrinks and the Freud/Jung occult things.

What is this?!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

What is this?!

Psycho Heresy. Seems most churches and most people think it is 'normal'. It just indicates how far they have fallen.

Shrinkism is a demonic tool, solves nothing and makes victims out of normal people having a hard time. It is akin to divination for it uses man's thoughts to try and understand the deeper spiritual matters that only the Lord can heal or Holy Spirit believing saints - of which there are just a few left on the planet. Jung was an occultist, yet people give credence to his demonic texts and hold them up as a bench-mark of human understanding. Total baloney - just check out your local godless city offices and so-called social services - a hot bed of lost souls trying to find their way out of a lost cause that has been years in the making by mostly demonic interference.

Man apart from God will never solve his social issues. Do not be their guinea-pig, they are on the lookout for fresh-flesh to devour.

Just stick with your Christian GP if you have to seek aid. None of the women 'counselors' that have flocked to the psycho - ops should be engaged. Satan has used women's natural nurturing inclinations to become bound to this alternative method of 'healing'.

Find mature, Spiritual Believers to mentor you.

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Psycho Heresy. Seems most churches and most people think it is 'normal'. It just indicates how far they have fallen.

OK, I have not seen this around here... But I'd warn any people to stay out of anything different than the doctrine we have received from the Lord Jesus.

"But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." - 2 Corinthians 11:3

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,017
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,301
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

On 12/25/2017 at 4:16 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

OK, I have not seen this around here... But I'd warn any people to stay out of anything different than the doctrine we have received from the Lord Jesus.

"But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ." - 2 Corinthians 11:3

Justin Adams was talking about psychiatrists and psychologists.

• Thanks 1