warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

I am not to familiar with the stock market and all the strategies of investing .    It is not till now that i am faced with investing in mutual funds or stocks as the other conventional methods of GIC's and savings cannot even beat inflation, therefore your money if not invested in the market or other risk investments are losing its value and retirement income can be a problem if not planned  properly.      Now as i am trying to plot my way to secure and invest the little savings i have for the future years, it is either you invest in the equity market or bonds that is of little value.    

It is becoming apparent and so real, that if you do not join in the system, you are going to be left behind and either your saving eaten up by inflation and your dependencies on the government social handouts.   Is the market a part of the beast system that will be imposed to control buying and selling ?, and is it being implemented today ?.  I think so and as the age of personal computing is global, where each person [ in the developed world ] can sit at their home and conduct trade, you are being forced to join in the trading system.   what are your thoughts ?.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

I agree, pathetic interest rates on savings accounts, no more savings bonds, now even cd's have basically been eliminated except for those with large amounts.  Even those pay a paltry percentage of what they did even 5 years ago.  I have done well in precious metals personally, but recently I have decided to go with a reputable investment firm.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

We didn't need our 401k's  when we retired so we  put them into a guaranteed deferred annuity.  We will turn them into an income stream when we need them, or if we die the kids get them.  It is only getting 8% right now, but can't go lower. I have to start taking from mine in December and I think I'll get an income stream that will buy us a new car every two or three years.

10 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I agree, pathetic interest rates on savings accounts, no more savings bonds, now even cd's have basically been eliminated except for those with large amounts.  Even those pay a paltry percentage of what they did even 5 years ago.  I have done well in precious metals personally, but recently I have decided to go with a reputable investment firm.

Thank you for response.  It all comes down to seeking out the best advice from the people who are the experts in the business and from what i have been reading, they are not cheap.  I also have read that most of the managers don't beat the index and only a few, say ten percent does reasonably well.   Other one did his planning well ahead and it proves it pays to do so.    I have always tried to live simple and not get tied up with the complications of investments, but now you don't have a choice really.      Financial advice can be daunting, as one says one thing and the other  the next.  If one does not have the know how and knowledge of how the systems  work, then you are at the mercy of the people you put your assets with to grow ect.  There are many good firms that do decent job of managing your portfolio, but you also hear of horror stories.

We are definitely moving into systems where you would be required to participate in the global system of commerce in some form of placing trust and  risk would have to be taken. You cannot get away from the risk factor.   To be enriched by this system, you would have to bear allegiance to the system in some way or the other or you would be shunned and prosperity would not come your way.  It's on the way, not tomorrow, but now. My take as i have experienced the spiritual workings of the system at work.  Globalism is here, there is no doubt about that and Trump or no one can stop it.  It is the beast system that will rule the entire monetary and social systems and if you want to participate, you have to take that mark of allegiance.

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

51 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Thank you for response.  It all comes down to seeking out the best advice from the people who are the experts in the business and from what i have been reading, they are not cheap.  I also have read that most of the managers don't beat the index and only a few, say ten percent does reasonably well.   Other one did his planning well ahead and it proves it pays to do so.    I have always tried to live simple and not get tied up with the complications of investments, but now you don't have a choice really.      Financial advice can be daunting, as one says one thing and the other  the next.  If one does not have the know how and knowledge of how the systems  work, then you are at the mercy of the people you put your assets with to grow ect.  There are many good firms that do decent job of managing your portfolio, but you also hear of horror stories.

We are definitely moving into systems where you would be required to participate in the global system of commerce in some form of placing trust and  risk would have to be taken. You cannot get away from the risk factor.   To be enriched by this system, you would have to bear allegiance to the system in some way or the other or you would be shunned and prosperity would not come your way.  It's on the way, not tomorrow, but now. My take as i have experienced the spiritual workings of the system at work.  Globalism is here, there is no doubt about that and Trump or no one can stop it.  It is the beast system that will rule the entire monetary and social systems and if you want to participate, you have to take that mark of allegiance.

The mark of the beast is a physical mark, specifically mentioned as being placed on the forehead or the hand.  More than likely will come from the RFID type technology mingled with nanotechnology.  While the market is certainly a great risk, and a global money system, it does not meet all the criteria as we still have various types of currency in existence.

Yes there is always risk in investment, so when choosing I suggest you research whom you would invest your money with.  Some are obviously flawed as can be seen by their involvement in the 2008 collapse.  My personal recommendation would be Edward Jones, as their investors as a whole did not lose their shirts in the 2008 mess.  Also important to remember there are different strategies, you can choose a conservative strategy, safer investments with smaller returns, or you can take greater risks for greater returns, or total loss.

The fact of the matter is we know as Christians that eventually the system will collapse, this is how the anti-christ will establish one world currency, and one world government as well.  Absent proof that the end is coming soon, by not investing you are also taking a great risk for your future and your family's future.  If the end does not come for another 1000 years, then by not investing you are just sitting on your money and it gives you no value.  If the end does come, what difference does it make if you have money or not?

God bless

6 hours ago, wingnut- said:

The mark of the beast is a physical mark, specifically mentioned as being placed on the forehead or the hand.  More than likely will come from the RFID type technology mingled with nanotechnology.  While the market is certainly a great risk, and a global money system, it does not meet all the criteria as we still have various types of currency in existence.

Yes there is always risk in investment, so when choosing I suggest you research whom you would invest your money with.  Some are obviously flawed as can be seen by their involvement in the 2008 collapse.  My personal recommendation would be Edward Jones, as their investors as a whole did not lose their shirts in the 2008 mess.  Also important to remember there are different strategies, you can choose a conservative strategy, safer investments with smaller returns, or you can take greater risks for greater returns, or total loss.

The fact of the matter is we know as Christians that eventually the system will collapse, this is how the anti-christ will establish one world currency, and one world government as well.  Absent proof that the end is coming soon, by not investing you are also taking a great risk for your future and your family's future.  If the end does not come for another 1000 years, then by not investing you are just sitting on your money and it gives you no value.  If the end does come, what difference does it make if you have money or not?

God bless

All sound advice and which i know for  the most part, but i do  treasure and appreciate reminders and food for thought  insights.  Yes, risk is what some people prefer not to take as they don't have the stomach for it.   Many also refer back to the parable of the servant and his money or talents in the area or risk and there the demonstration of risk was shown.  Matt 25:14.   Some also see the market system as greed and if not careful, one can be sucked into or being enslaved to the pursuit of riches and the abundance of things.    Thanks again for your thoughts and advice.  

One more thing, even though the mark may be a physical mark, the decision has to all be made in the mind at first and i have been through too much in the area of spiritual warfare to know, that the devil and his minions  send those fiery darts to sway the minds of men.  Ephesians  6:6.  These are real encounters and not made up thoughts.  It really happens as the Bible says.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 5/7/2017 at 8:29 PM, warrior12 said:

Is the market a part of the beast system that will be imposed to control buying and selling ?,

Yes.

and is it being implemented today ?.

Yes, it has been ever since it started.

you are being forced to join in the trading system.   what are your thoughts ?.

No.  You are being tempted to join the trading system, that is very harmful to others and destructive to your own self.  Concerning this it will be near impossible for you will only with great difficulty and sacrifice find any true teachers in the united states, probably, (the ones that were true are asleep in the Master Y'SHUA (they died, in Him, to be resurrected as appointed in Him). ) ....

If you can find any true teacher, anywhere,  they will direct you as Scripture says to a Godly direction.

4 minutes ago, eldios said:

Since everything on earth will be burned up with the fire of God on the day of the Lord, what are you saving your money for?

So tell me, when exactly is the day of the Lord ?.   As it is right now, you have to eat by the sweat of thy brow and food ,shelter and others are needed.  Be realistic man.  But i hear you.  Anything more to add eldios ?.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

10 minutes ago, eldios said:

It won't be long from now when the earth you're standing on will begin shaking violently. Once it starts shaking, it will only take one hour to destroy everything on earth and kill all the flesh of man. The spirit of man will remain in the spirit of God where they were born a long time ago called the Word of God.

Long enough.  The world must first go through the 7 year tribulation, the Millennium, and Satan's final war before the new heaven and the new earth.  We are talking over 1000 years.

19 minutes ago, eldios said:

It won't be long from now when the earth you're standing on will begin shaking violently.

I agree with you ,that the Lord will execute his judgement in due time, but no man knows that hour.   We are to occupy in the mean time and as we are still flesh and blood who are prone to the elements and things that can cause havoc, we still have to be proactive and have some measure of preparation.  Yes, we can see many signs around, but the main thing, is that no man knows exactly what time this will occur and we are to live life with our eyes fixed above and do our work.   The Lord did not want man to focus on his hour of coming, but on spreading the gospel and being a living testimony of his word.