Saint JOHN

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

And to continue.........I went to the ARC (Adelaide,Revival Center)(not Aust Raiways Credit union)...ready to be Baptized...to cut this short...I heard speaking in tongues, and thought what money making cult is this !? anyway end up getting Baptized but I thought I had the Holy Spirit; just wanted to get out of there, for the next 3 nights trying to sleep ,but on my mind was God this God that..so ended up taking my girlfriend to see what she made of it (she knew a bit more of God stuff than me !); next thing she is getting Baptized.!!!?? during that a guy asked me to have some prayer to receive the Holy Ghost..so we went to a prayer room and he started ;I just thought in my head..all I know is I love you..(and was going to get out !) but wham ! the extreme peace and joy was overwhelming and I spoke in tongues..then I KNEW he existed and two weeks later looked ontop of my fridge to see a carton of cigarettes; then I realized I had not touched any smokes, alcohol , drugs, for two weeks !! no withdrawals just gone God took the desire away  without even trying..also healed from migraines (suffered all my life) hay fever etc etc ...much more and told my folks (to them I had become just another religious wally)..but when my father got cancer to which he was told  he would die; I told him the miracles of God are just as much today (Jesus the same yesterday,today and forever) and told him just give him a chance !..healed several days later in the baptism tank and received the Holy Ghost (with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues..acts 2v4 etc)...ok thats enough...    

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Glory~!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

God is so faithful.  Welcome to Worthy.  I have heard of ARC but know little about it.  But I praise God for His using it to bless and save you and your family.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, Saint JOHN said:

And to continue.........I went to the ARC (Adelaide,Revival Center)(not Aust Raiways Credit union)...ready to be Baptized...to cut this short...I heard speaking in tongues, and thought what money making cult is this !? anyway end up getting Baptized but I thought I had the Holy Spirit; just wanted to get out of there, for the next 3 nights trying to sleep ,but on my mind was God this God that..so ended up taking my girlfriend to see what she made of it (she knew a bit more of God stuff than me !); next thing she is getting Baptized.!!!?? during that a guy asked me to have some prayer to receive the Holy Ghost..so we went to a prayer room and he started ;I just thought in my head..all I know is I love you..(and was going to get out !) but wham ! the extreme peace and joy was overwhelming and I spoke in tongues..then I KNEW he existed and two weeks later looked ontop of my fridge to see a carton of cigarettes; then I realized I had not touched any smokes, alcohol , drugs, for two weeks !! no withdrawals just gone God took the desire away  without even trying..also healed from migraines (suffered all my life) hay fever etc etc ...much more and told my folks (to them I had become just another religious wally)..but when my father got cancer to which he was told  he would die; I told him the miracles of God are just as much today (Jesus the same yesterday,today and forever) and told him just give him a chance !..healed several days later in the baptism tank and received the Holy Ghost (with the Bible evidence of speaking in tongues..acts 2v4 etc)...ok thats enough...    

That's a wonderful testimony,Thank you for sharing.

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

Hallelujah

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  106

On 5/9/2017 at 8:59 AM, Saint JOHN said:

Hello again and great testimony!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Hello and welcome to worthy! Thanks for your testimony and may God continue to bless you and your family. Praise the Lord!

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Welcome

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Thank you ..all ..if I am permitted to say our belief..full gospel..eg

1- acts 2v38...Repent (babys cant)..(think again)..be baptized (full immersion thats what the basic Greek means).. recieve the Holy Ghost (Gods part..evidenced by speaking in tongues )..acts 2v4 etc

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

so according to the word...1Co 14:14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

mark 16v16+ identifies when one believes Gods way...many just accept Jesus Christ is the son of God etc..this is the first steps to repentance..must go on to the prescribed way..you cant get the signs following until you do !

if you confess Jesus Christ ;you say the same as..mark 16 etc not just grace, faith..for God so loved...a package deal ALL..Full Gospel.