Why would Jesus start a new religion?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

Instead of doing the Father's Word,  as Jesus Said,  you tryin to climb the fence ?   hint: won't work.

If you want to obey Jesus, to see heaven, to hear the Shepherd's Voice,  you agree with Jesus - you must be perfect.

Thumbs Up

I do what God said to do....” BELIEVE in the One He sent”.....

Perfection in these fleshly bodies? If we could accomplish that Jesus died in vain.Since you don’t understand why the Law was given and you magically do what Peter and Paul could not , let’s see how you measure up with James.I have yet to meet a legalists who would discussed those darned old “Sins of Omission”....How many homeless people have you invited into your home lately? Spent any time at the hospitals cheering up the sick? Did you spend all your spare time at the soup kitchen? I thought not. I’ll leave you with this cheerful observation that legalists choose to ignore——if you break ONE Law ,you have broken them all.

Edited by Sam Smith

Frienduff.....I want to go to Heaven when I die .without leaving anything out,please tell me everything I must do to get there. I thank you in advance.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Sam Smith said:

Frienduff.....I want to go to Heaven when I die .without leaving anything out,please tell me everything I must do to get there. I thank you in advance.

JUST CONTINUE IN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US TO THE END.   Heed the HOLY SPIRIT ,

I tell you what .   let me tell you what the Grace of GOD did and does for me .

Due to I was absolutely far worse than you and probably all on this site,  COMBINDED.    oh yeah,  I did things that would make most cringe.  and heck most are evil.

But one day , instead of the death I deserved ten thousand times over in a lake of fire..................Grace appeared.   I was changed on the inside

a whole new desire and hunger came in .  HUNGER FOR TRUTH.  SO GOD,  yes GOD placed me in ONLY , ONLY the bible.   man that love GOD alone put on my heart for

truth,    cause it sure was not my flesh, nope that was all wicked,   so  the LOVE that came FROM GOD entered into my heart.

ALL I hungred for  all, that edified me and kept me so joyed was that wonderful holy spirit and reading those words in the bible.

I mean nothing else could or does fulfill.   By grace I have and keep reading ONLY the bible for hours daily.  

AS I grew in grace and wisdom of the BIBLE HOLY SCRIPS , the love of truth just filled me more and more .

I could not and still to this day cant put that bible down.  I just love reading it .    WHY is that ..................well, as I said

BY GRACE and YEAH by grace alone the love of truth , FOR TRUTH ONLY was poured on my heart.  IT took no time for me to realize

by reading those holy and wonderful unadulterated BIBLE pages, that oh dear , I REALLY DO NEED a savoir.   GOD drew me , BY GRACE ALONE

to FAITH IN THE SON.   NOW as I kept reading it keeps increasing .    the pure truth fills .  and what mans doctrine mix only kills,  I had no desire for it.

no hunger for the mix.   early on , I as I visted churches..............man the praise wasgreat.....................the people were so kind

man as I said the praise songs were great , I was so edified, and man the hugs and kind words from people were great

BUT THE DOCTRINE TAUGHT was so empty .   YET the truth from the bible , so FULLFILLING .  NOW WHY YA SUPPOSE THAT WAS.

WELL as  I said By GRACE ALONE the HOLY SPIRIT SHED THE LOVE OF TRUTH FIRST PLACE ON MY HEART.

and while I did not at the time know they were FALSE ,   I DO NOW , but back then it was just empty .  so empty.  NOT the praise, OH NO that was great

and as I  said man you couldn't find a nicer group of people .  But uggg the doctrine was so empty.

OH it was even worse on tbn.  just empty.  BUT NOT THAT BIBLE.  nOT IT.   NO SIR NOT IT .

As the days became weeks and the weeks months , and the months year and the year years, it became so

aware that OH DEAR the churches are in shambles.  SO I did try and help.     I showed who I could truth to try and correct their erros.  LEADERS only for some

reason I was led to try and help the leaders doing the teaching.   Want to hear something amazing , yet sad at the same time

THEY admitted I was right .    THEY could not say I was wrong .     BUT NEVER EVEN STOPPED their teachings.

THE Moral of the story..................if you  want to KNOW you following THE JESUS , THE REAL ONE, cause lets face it , many false ones are preached today.

IF you really want to KNOW you truly LOVE HIM above all things and are not being side tracked.   MY ADVICE READ YOUR BIBLE FOR HOURS DAILY

and stop listning to many for a  time.   OH eyes will be opened and what man has made cloudly THE TRUTH makes the path CLEAR AGAIN.

FOLLOW JESUS to the end.   THAT IS HOW we end up in heaven.     WE FOLLOW THE LAMB TO THE END .  amen.    AND as I said ITS BY GRACE

for he untions us to DO that which is pleasing in his sight.    MY ADVICE start over AND do it quick.     YOU WILL SEE .   YOU WILL.  

Thank you for sharing your story.....we have much i common.I too have never had an interest in “playing Church “ . Despite the many well- intentioned, and friendly people in a lot of churches, I go to where the best teaching is.Boring sermons about how to be a good , moral person has its place ,I suppose. But personally, I ain’t interested. I want to hear the Good News,The Gospel thAt saves . The Gospel thAt Jesus revealed to Paul in 1Cor15.  That says Jesus died for our sins ,and was dead, buried and resurrected after the third day. “Following Jesus “ and  “reading the Bible “ are great things, and I firmly believe they will follow Salvation,  yet they play no part in Paul’s Gospel thAt SAVES. The only thing that Abraham did was BELIEVE a promise of God.For that simple faith God declared him “Righteous” or perfect in His eyes.Paul once declared himself “chief of sinners”. Ha ! When I see Paul in Heaven I’m going to say “ step aside”. He should have met me before he made such a remark!  Any man with an ounce of insight and honesty knows he is not perfect and sins every hour of every day,if not in deed at least in thought—- no matter how many times one reads the Bible and no matter how sincere one might be about following Jesus. All good things ,but they ain’t The Gospel. Paul says we are to follow him as Paul follows Christ. I have done my part by believing the Gospel and now it is up to God to do His part——to put it crudely , the monkey is on His back to “finish the work that He started. It has worked for me .  “The Righteous shall L I V E by faith” God bless !

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, Sam Smith said:

Thank you for sharing your story.....we have much i common.I too have never had an interest in “playing Church “ . Despite the many well- intentioned, and friendly people in a lot of churches, I go to where the best teaching is.Boring sermons about how to be a good , moral person has its place ,I suppose. But personally, I ain’t interested. I want to hear the Good News,The Gospel thAt saves . The Gospel thAt Jesus revealed to Paul in 1Cor15.  That says Jesus died for our sins ,and was dead, buried and resurrected after the third day. “Following Jesus “ and  “reading the Bible “ are great things, and I firmly believe they will follow Salvation,  yet they play no part in Paul’s Gospel thAt SAVES. The only thing that Abraham did was BELIEVE a promise of God.For that simple faith God declared him “Righteous” or perfect in His eyes.Paul once declared himself “chief of sinners”. Ha ! When I see Paul in Heaven I’m going to say “ step aside”. He should have met me before he made such a remark!  Any man with an ounce of insight and honesty knows he is not perfect and sins every hour of every day,if not in deed at least in thought—- no matter how many times one reads the Bible and no matter how sincere one might be about following Jesus. All good things ,but they ain’t The Gospel. Paul says we are to follow him as Paul follows Christ. I have done my part by believing the Gospel and now it is up to God to do His part——to put it crudely , the monkey is on His back to “finish the work that He started. It has worked for me .  “The Righteous shall L I V E by faith” God bless !

You need to increase your bible reading time.   Just do it .   You will see.   I don't think your a Charlton .  YOU just need to read it more .

IT was GOD who put me in that book.  With love for truth.    Paul is correct when he says the holy scrips make one wise unto salvation.

IF we read the whole letters  for ourselves.    I promise the more we read ,the more things come together .  IT WILL.  

I am just trying to extend this to you .    This was the work OF GOD .  HIS grace did this , and now I am trying to tell others to do what GOD had me do.

GET back in the bible.  I love reading it , hours daily.   I sure did not know early on what I do now,  Just go back and start over.  You will need no documentaries from men.

JUST pray and read.   You will come to the same understanding that by grace I have.  Not that I claim to be all wise.  NOT EVEN.

but , I know , its been grounded in.,      Please just go back and start afresh.    Just do it .   

I have been a serious Bible student for 35 years.....reading the Bible means nothing if you do not understand it.    I have said essentially all I believe in regard to salvation on my last post.i believe in faith in the shed Blood of My Savior— plus nothing!  Using the Bible,please go through my previous post and let me know where I am wrong.Thanks and God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/6/2018 at 5:49 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

We are no longer under the law IF INDEEED we are truly UNDER grace.

but how do we know if we under grace or just a perversion of what many thinks grace is.

Here , lets give the B      I      B      L        I      C              A         L

version of grace.     FOR the Grace of GOD that brings salvation has appearerd.     T    E    A     C      H       I       N      G,

yes , teaching us to DENY , deny ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be living soberly,   R   I GHTEOUSLY and godly

sounds like grace teaches us to WALK AS DID JESUS .   SO that is HOW we know we under grace or under the law still.     

Yup! :P;)

• Thumbs Up 1