• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

53 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:
“My recommendation instead, however, is that we do not surrender questions of value, whether absolute matters of truth, goodness, and beauty or relative judgment of more or less truth, goodness, and beauty. With those questions to the fore, in fact, we can interrogate various other traditions and truly learn something that can improve our own. Perhaps the Presbyterians really do know more than we do about due process in church government. Perhaps the Orthodox really do know some things we do not about iconography. Perhaps the Mennonites really can teach us the meaning of 'enough.' Perhaps the Pentecostals can help liberate us from dull and disembodied worship. Baptists who have learned to improve their procedures from Presbyterians, their art from the Orthodox, their finances from the Mennonites, and their worship from the Pentecostals do not therefore become worse Baptists but better ones. And so around the ecumenical circle, no?”

I went to invesitage   JOHN G STACKHOUSE JR .     may as well call him lil ricky warren .   minus a few things .      THIS IS THE AGENDA FIEDIE .     DONT FALL FOR IT .

• Group:  Mars Hill

THEY KNOW HOW TO DECIEVE .    GOOD NIGHT wake up , oh dear wake up .      THEY KNOW HOW to bring it into each group .    I KEEP TELLING YOU THIS FIDEI .

but you GOT THEM EARS SWELLED SHUT NOW .      Your lifes love IS NOW THIS UNITY .       BUT I WILL PRAY FOR YOU . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Again no answer at all to the responses .   just making it seem like your brand of UNITY is the answer .    WHEN ITS NOT .    

IF you can use those scriptures to JUSTIFY your unity , THEN ITS ALL TAKEN OUT OF TEXT .     FIDIE ,   you may as well give it a rest .     DOES it even seem like we are saying

HEY maybe FIDIE IS RIGHT .    NOPE we digging in and staying firm against it .     SO on that note ,   I am out for a bit .

Those Scriptures are my answer. Contend with them and tell me I am wrong. 

FIEDIE , they have been at work on this FOR DECADES .    ITS JUST BLOWN UP NOW .     GET OUT OF IT .    JUST Start over .   DO IT FIDIE .    DO IT PLEEEEASSE .     PLEASE .

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

Just now, Fidei Defensor said:

SCRIPTURES TAKEN OUT OF TEXT .      WE see through it fidie .      WE SEE THROUGH IT .     OH fidie I am so worried for you .   AND at the same time ,   I MUST WARN OUT AGAINST THIS TOO .     START OVER FIDIE .   START OVER before its too late .   PLEASE . 

• Oy Vey! 1

16 minutes ago, DignifiedResponse said:

You noticed this flavour too?  Fiddy says he is not 'Roman', but the avatars, Latin, and other statements absolutely scream (at me anyway) otherwise.  Sorry Fiddy, I do not trust what you say, as it smells (to me, an ex-catholic (3o years having been one)) of the Tiber.

Ad Fontes (Back to Sources) is Latin and was mantra of the Reformation. Solae Scriptura (Scripture Alone) is Latin, Solus Christus (Christ Alone) is Latin, Solae Fidel (Faith Alone) is Latin and yet all of these are Protestant beliefs. 

I have Christ crucified as my symbol to remember His love because I am not ashamed of the cross or Christ's dacrifice, “May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world,” (Galatians 6:14), “For I decided to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified,” (1 Corinthians 2:2), “I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me,” (Galatians 2:20), “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires,” (Galatians 5:24), “For as I have often told you before, and now declare even with tears: Many live as enemies of the cross of Christ,” (Phillipians 3:18). 

When I look at Jesus on the cross O see love and all my sins paid for once and for all time (1 Peter 3:18, Romans 6:10). I see God’s love manifest to the highest level; that God came and reconciled us while we were sinners and enemies of God (Romans 5:4-11). I see joy, the joy that we are saved by Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross alone and not by works lest we should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9). 

3 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

“My recommendation instead, however, is that we do not surrender questions of value, whether absolute matters of truth, goodness, and beauty or relative judgment of more or less truth, goodness, and beauty. With those questions to the fore, in fact, we can interrogate various other traditions and truly learn something that can improve our own. Perhaps the Presbyterians really do know more than we do about due process in church government. Perhaps the Orthodox really do know some things we do not about iconography. Perhaps the Mennonites really can teach us the meaning of 'enough.' Perhaps the Pentecostals can help liberate us from dull and disembodied worship. Baptists who have learned to improve their procedures from Presbyterians, their art from the Orthodox, their finances from the Mennonites, and their worship from the Pentecostals do not therefore become worse Baptists but better ones. And so around the ecumenical circle, no?”

YOU MEAN THESE SCRIPS RIGHT FIDIE .   THEN you try like heck to BACK UP your version , WITH THE SCRIPS , ONLY its all taken out of text.

DONT ya know  this is all off now   .     Bring something in , learn something from them .     YEAH they did this with PRAYERS and mysticism too .  THAT DID NOT WORK OUT EITHER .

FIEDIE this is all bad news its the wrong way to approach UNITY   .     Fidie ,    MY SOUL IS SO BURDNED FOR YOU  .     ITS JUST HEAVY HEAVY FOR YOU .   YOU GOT TO cease this .

ITS a danger to YOU and TO OTHERS .   AS much as I love you fidie ,   I GOT to look out for the others too .    NOW leave this mindset behind .

YOUR SEEING the unity backwards .      OUR UNTIY IS IN CHRIST .     FROM that we gather WITH THOSE WHO LOVE TRUTH , not fables  , not other gosples IN HIS NAME .
BUT THOSE WHO LOVE HIM .  FIDIE ,    HIM  .   Gather with bethel ,   RIGHT ,   gather with prosperity , RIGHT

gather with faiths , JUST CAUSE THEY SAY JESUS NAME ,    RIGHT .    THIS IS ALL OFF FIDIE .   WE expose the deeds,  DOCTRINE IS < JESUS IS the number one focus .

IF our hearts ARE ON HIM , then we see clearly .    Most those faiths you wanna find a way to learn something from .   THEY OFF .   

WE need to learn that bible FIRST and FOREMOST .     GUESS many have forgot , how specially near the end , JESUS WARNED BE NOT DECIEVED < BE NOT DECIEVED

many will come .    OR as paul said and MANY SHALL FOLLOW their pernicious ways .     FOLKS this is a monster delusion and we need no part of it , we need not to gather with it ,

we need to expose it and reprove its evil .    WE need to FOCUS ON CHRIST and not these men of today who can allure through their books and writings and make an agenda for ROME

seem as though its not .     YALL many are getting duped .     FIDIE may be in the minority here .   BUT NOT in most places .     Guess a more conservative evangelical

BIBLE FOCUSED GROUP ,  WHO FOLLOW JESUS , don't buy the unity ecumuncal lie as so many others do .      YEP .  LOVE THAT BIBLE FOLKS , LOVE CHRIST and one another .

AND expose error.

1 minute ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Ad Fontes (Back to Sources) is Latin and was mantra of the Reformation. Solae Scriptura (Scripture Alone) is Latin, Solus Christus (Christ Alone) is Latin, Solae Fidel (Faith Alone) is Latin and yet all of these are Protestant beliefs. 

I have Christ crucified as my symbol to remember His love because I am not ashamed of the cross or Christ's dacrifice, “May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world,” (Galatians 6:14), “For I decided to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified,” (1 Corinthians 2:2), “I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me,” (Galatians 2:20), “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires,” (Galatians 5:24), “For as I have often told you before, and now declare even with tears: Many live as enemies of the cross of Christ,” (Phillipians 3:18). 

When I look at Jesus on the cross O see love and all my sins paid for once and for all time (1 Peter 3:18, Romans 6:10). I see God’s love manifest to the highest level; that God came and reconciled us while we were sinners and enemies of God (Romans 5:4-11). I see joy, the joy that we are saved by Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross alone and not by works lest we should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9). 

anyone can claim anything fidie .    HECK just look at the emergent church ,  THE WAY they SAY THEY LOVE JESUS ,   BUT OH NO ,  LOOK at their fruit .      Fidie

got to start over .   YOU MUST .    GO back to BIBLE ONLY READING .   JUST start over and cease on the other books .

1 hour ago, DignifiedResponse said:

You noticed this flavour too?  Fiddy says he is not 'Roman', but the avatars, Latin, and other statements absolutely scream (at me anyway) otherwise.  Sorry Fiddy, I do not trust what you say, as it smells (to me, an ex-catholic (3o years having been one)) of the Tiber.

I have Christ crucified as my symbol to remember His love because I am not ashamed of the cross or Christ's sacrifice, “May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world,” (Galatians 6:14), “For I decided to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified,” (1 Corinthians 2:2), “I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me,” (Galatians 2:20), “Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires,” (Galatians 5:24), “For as I have often told you before, and now declare even with tears: Many live as enemies of the cross of Christ,” (Phillipians 3:18). 

When I look at Jesus on the cross I see love and all my sins paid for once and for all time (1 Peter 3:18, Romans 6:10). I see God’s love manifest to the highest level; that God came and reconciled us while we were sinners and enemies of God (Romans 5:4-11). I see joy, the joy that we are saved by Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross alone and not by works lest we should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9). 

Edited by Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Can anyone share the gospel of Jesus? Like right now! Quick tell me what is this gospel of Jesus?

• This is Worthy 1