Yowm

Future sins of the believer.

43 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Daniel_Quartararo said:

I appreciate your response! I want to call to your memory a few verses!

The Lord has taught me the truth of salvation in my fully surrendered walk with Him; seeking Him for my every word and action, like Jesus did with His Father.

Salvation comes by grace. It also comes by faith.

Faith is to deny oneself, pick up one's cross and following Jesus' to life! He that saith He abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked. -1 John 2:6 For I have not spoken of Myself; but the Father which sent Me, he gave Me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 12:49 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself; He can do only what He sees His Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. John 5:19 And again, He that saith He abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked. -1 John 2:6 So this is the call of faith by following voice so He can carry out His specific will in our lives. For in the verse before Matthew 7:22 the Lord makes it clear those people did not complete the specific will of His Father and were instead doing works of the flesh in His name.

Salvation also comes by humility. For God resists the proud and to the humble God gives grace. And it is by grace we are saved. Again, God gives grace to the humble and He resists the proud; the humble are saved by grace. Humility is knowing that without the Lord we can do nothing, and that we need Him for our every word and action, and that our own work will not do; that we need Him to get His righteous work done through us, for our own righteousness works are like dirty rags to the Lord, only His work is righteous and good alone.

So, salvation is more complicated than many like to think. I would like to remind you the verse where Jesus rebuked the Pharisees who knew the scriptures better than anyone, saying: Ye search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me. John 5:39

The core of humility is to live a fully surrendered life in God, relying on ourselves for literally nothing and relying on Him alone. Again, we are called to live like Jesus did, and He took His every word and action from His Father in Heaven, not fulfill a will of His own, but His Father who sent Him. This is how we receive grace. And again, only the humble receive God's grace.

We are also called to repentance. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. (John 1:6) The Lord has told me that "walk" means lifestyle. We are called to a lifestyle of holiness and righteousness by surrendering to the will of the Father and the specific will of the Father for our lives alone. This is the only way we walk out righteousness, for again, our righteousness works are like menstrual rags to the Lord.

We live in a say the prayer of salvation and then do as thou wilt society and it is indeed very dangerous and sending millions to Hell. Our mindset on salvation must shift to living how Jesus Christ lived. This is the call. This is the truth of our walk and of salvation. Please ask the Lord to confirm this to you.

Be well, in Jesus' name! God loves you, dearly! Much love, in Christ! -Daniel

The first bold / underlined : God calls it the milk for babies... I'll go with His view :) 

The second bold / underlined: you shall know them by their fruit yet 1Cor 5 suggests that could possibly not be seen at certain time frames in peoples lives...

6 hours ago, Absolem said:

It says partakers of the HOLY GHOST should FALL AWAY. Its very clear.

You will see what you wish to see and believe as you wish to believe. 

On 5/11/2017 at 11:47 PM, Yowm said:

Future sins of the believer.

Were they forgiven at Calvary? Or did Jesus die for just some of our sins?

Of course, I have my conviction but I'll see where this goes for a bit.

“The blood of Jesus Christ cleanseth us from all sin.”  I John 1:7

All sin of the believer is covered under the blood.