IGNORED

"Incorrupt" Catholic saints bodies

Guest Judas Machabeus
13 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Well first of all the nature thing is just a figure of speech.

Second, well, I did find this...

https://www.dioslc.org/images/tribunal/THE PROCESS OF CANONIZATION OF SAINTS.pdf

7. A candidate is automatically declared a saint if the following evidence is presented: healings through contact with a relic; incorruptibility of the body; liquefaction of blood on the anniversary of death; a sweet aroma associated with the saint’s remains.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorruptibility

Omgoodness!! Did you READ the website you pulled that from. That is question 7 in a True OR FALSE questionairre. The website DOES NOT say that is true. 

You clearly have an agenda that you are driving forward and honesty is the casualty. 

----------------

I just tried doing a search for the official Church teaching and in the few minutes I spent I couldn't find anything. That's how insignificant this is. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/12/2017 at 9:28 AM, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

There is also absolutely NO precedent in the bible for God preserving the corrupt flesh anyway

That is true. The Bible does not talk about this idea of dead bodied remaining without decay for decade after decade.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

1 hour ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Omgoodness!! Did you READ the website you pulled that from. That is question 7 in a True OR FALSE questionairre. The website DOES NOT say that is true. 

You clearly have an agenda that you are driving forward and honesty is the casualty. 

Sighs...doesnt say its false Judas, come on, really. YES I did read it

1 hour ago, Judas Machabeus said:

----------------

I just tried doing a search for the official Church teaching and in the few minutes I spent I couldn't find anything. That's how insignificant this is. 

http://www.religionfacts.com/canonization-saints

Guest BacKaran

As an ex rocatholic, I can attest to people being silent on the dead bodies cuz once that generation dies, no one knows about it until they do research and if no one remembers it, the rcc brushes it under they're rug of secrets.

How many people today, rccets, have heard of Padre pio and all his miracles, not many I'd say and my mom s generation loved all that and Fatima, Lourdes etc.

Now rccers today have toast and trees that look like Jesus and weeping statues even tho no one today had ever seen Jesus to venerate and worship. Gotta tell ya the Truth here,  it's just a piece of toast or a tree....!

If the rccers could stand back and see the occult for that the rcc is, albeit mixed with a little Truth, they should be appalled at....

Vials of blood on display

Jp2s finger is preserved

Dead people aka the rcc saints, all bejeweled in glass caskets like some b class scary movie.

Europe is home to bunches of rcc churches or monestaries that are decked out in dead people bones....

Oh that's not the rcc, well yes it is....

Creepy but that's what the devil reveres.

And to stand up against that evil calling the rcc evil for what is it, evil, that's not PC. Well Jesus was not pc either and I will always stands with God, not man, even if he's a popester.

Edited by BacKaran

Guest Judas Machabeus
4 hours ago, Yowm said:

Ok, that will cost you ten Hail Marys, 6 Our Fathers, 2 Apostle's Creeds and 10,000 years added on in purgatory.

Actually it would be 2 Glory Be's ;) The Apostles Creed is a profession of faith and not a prayer ;) just saying. 

Ands as for Purgatory, don't worry Spock I'll probably be the last one to leave and. Turn the light off on my way out so you'll have some company ;)

4 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Dead people aka the rcc saints, all bejeweled in glass caskets like some b class scary movie

Nice! I love horror movies. What a great faith, you get to love and be Loved by Jesus Christ AND have a b class horror movie thrown in too. Awesome. 

Guest Judas Machabeus
2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Thanks for taking it humorously. :o My wife had to say the Apostles Creed. -Benedictine.

We say the Apostles Creed every Sunday. So it's still said and important. It's what we believe. 

Growing up it's always been the trinity of prayers, Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be. 

A bit of a side bar, there's a new prayer that was added to the rosary and the first time I heard it I said to the guy next to me "Oh that's new" and he said "Yeah about 10 years ago" 

Yikes!!

after turning the light off I might be spun around and sent back in ;)

Guest Judas Machabeus
Just now, Yowm said:

I realize they recite the Creed but my wife vividly says, she remembers for Penance, the Hail Marys, the Our Father and the Apostle's Creed, the amount of times all depending on the sin. That was a Benedictine Church pre Vatican II.

Oh, well that very well might be. I have no idea. I was born post Vatican II and my formidable years were the mid to late 80's and the 90's. So I don't know, from what I hear those were different days back than. 

10 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

Nice! I love horror movies. What a great faith, you get to love and be Loved by Jesus Christ AND have a b class horror movie thrown in too. Awesome. 

You would get along great with my husband who loves tacky old vampire movies (like Christopher Lee stuff) :blink::D

14 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Jp2s finger is preserved

Dead people aka the rcc saints, all bejeweled in glass caskets like some b class scary movie.

Europe is home to bunches of rcc churches or monestaries that are decked out in dead people bones....

Creepy....as.....hell......