• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

So you think moving the comma around validates your claim?  First you say there shouldn't be a comma, now you want to move it around and manipulate scripture to make it say what you want it to say?  UNBELIEVABLE!!  Just when I think I've seen it all.  Wow!

No wingnut. I was showing you an illustration. I was showing you that anyone can put the comma anywhere. That's the definition of translator bias. There were no commas in the original manuscript. It's up to us to figure out the truth. If you take scripture as a whole and study it, it clearly proves that our souls are sleeping.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

No wingnut. I was showing you an illustration. I was showing you that anyone can put the comma anywhere. That's the definition of translator bias. There were no commas in the original manuscript. It's up to us to figure out the truth. If you take scripture as a whole and study it, it clearly proves that our souls are sleeping.

Right, the ever growing belief that God can't preserve His word.  He can part the Red Sea, keep a hungry lion from eating Daniel, bring three people alive out of a fiery furnace, but keeping His promise to preserve His word is such an impossible task.  Funny it always happens to be when someone can't reconcile their theory to scripture.  You go on relying on your own wisdom, good luck with that. ;)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

Right, the ever growing belief that God can't preserve His word.  He can part the Red Sea, keep a hungry lion from eating Daniel, bring three people alive out of a fiery furnace, but keeping His promise to preserve His word is such an impossible task.  Funny it always happens to be when someone can't reconcile their theory to scripture.  You go on relying on your own wisdom, good luck with that. ;)

Oh He's gonna preserve His Word alright. He's gonna breathe the breath of life back into those who are asleep in Jesus at first resurrection.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone....

Its very difficult to get into these discussions(for me) because I can't avoid the fact that w4hen we do exit these fleshly tents we pass from a temporal realm into the eternal(invisible)..what is Written for us in Gods Word takes on two different meanings if one is thinking inside or outside the boundaries of time & space....I do believe this is some of the reason behind what Jesus said when He explained (as we are) we see dimly,darkly,as through a glass    We walk by FAITH & not by sight but one day we will see Clearly as we will be as Christ IS in Heaven....

We can be absent from the body & present with the Lord when we are in Spirit here & now in this present time,for a moment or longer.....Paul gives an account where he is not sure whether he was in the body or out of the body.....So much of what is Written brings about endless debate concerning things that neither side has a complete Understanding and there is much speculation  

Anyway,Revelation is not an easy read,it is a journey we take with John and must take many things into consideration....it's always best to seek revelation from Holy Spirit ,maybe lend an ear to someones perspective and pray about it     I only mention this because I often notice replies that are posted so quickly,that makes me think there are many "re-actions" to what was said......I would just love to see more careful consideration before anyone comments ......there are many comments that seem so unnecessary,they are neither edifying,encouraging,thought provoking nor do they Glorify our Lord & Savior Christ Jesus

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1