Kate

I got a special gift from my precious daughter, Jacie.

This morning, I finally got up the courage to pick up the jeans that Jacie had dropped on my bedroom floor room right before she went to the store. I had left them there. I never touched her suitcase since the night she passed away. She was known in the family to not be the neatest person in the world, she just threw clothes into her suitcase, never folding them. I picked them up  with my "picker-upper" because I still can't bend my knee very well. As I put them into her suitcase, I noticed a corner of an envelope sicking out from the bottom. It was a Mother's Day card. I cried. Her suitcase still has the light perfume scent that she always wore  Shortly after that, I was cleaning out some things up on my laptop and found the most beautiful photo she had put in a file of hers. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it was something like, "You are such a good friend. I love you, my special Mom. Happy Mother's Day" I knew who it was for right away. It was dated just a few days before she was hit by the driver who ran the red light. I hesitated before I emailed it, but I realized that's what she was planning on doing. I needed to fulfill her intentions. I decided to email it. She referred to Kwik as Mom 2. For the caption, she had written "For Mom 2." Kwik and her had become good friends in the short time she was here, always messaging back and forth about Jesus, she always wanted to know more. I emailed it to Mom 2.

My profile photo is Jacie, taken when she was out with a friend just goofing around. That smiling face is the way I want to remember her. I praise God that she had such a strong faith and that Jacie is still touching the hearts of many, even though she is in Heaven.

I'm sharing this with all of you because it was a tearful, but joyous moment from my precious daughter, my "baby girl." It was a tough day today, but Jacie helped me get though it. It my first Mother's Day without her. God Bless all of you.    Kate.

That's beautiful! Thank You for sharing this with us.

What a precious gift. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. Blessings.

That was very Beautiful Kate. Thank you for sharing such a touching moment & the gift that Jacie left for you and Kwik.

May our dear LORD God bless You Kate.  I know it must be so hard for you at this time,  but let knowing that one day you will be united with Jacie fill your heart.  Keep your mind on our LORD GOD's  promise that Jacie is with JESUS and let that be your comfort Kate.  I lost my older brother a few yrs ago , right after losing my mom and the only thing that got me through was calling out to the Lord Jesus & talking out loud to Him and asking for His grace. I would tell Him I needed His strength & help to get me through. I would also praise Jesus that He saved them both for eternity and we would be united & would praise Him for His precious precious gift. God bless you Kate.    

Kate, wow ... what a precious gift:emot-heartbeat: ... thank you for sharing this!!  Blessings to you, Sister ... :emot-hug: :emot-heartbeat:

well you know she had to do something special on mothers day for  you guys.:D that's  awesome!!Hallelujah

Kate, that  such a special gift she loved you much ....thinking and praying for you ..:emot-heartbeat:

13 hours ago, Davida said:

That was very Beautiful Kate. Thank you for sharing such a touching moment & the gift that Jacie left for you and Kwik.

May our dear LORD God bless You Kate.  I know it must be so hard for you at this time,  but let knowing that one day you will be united with Jacie fill your heart.  Keep your mind on our LORD GOD's  promise that Jacie is with JESUS and let that be your comfort Kate.  I lost my older brother a few yrs ago , right after losing my mom and the only thing that got me through was calling out to the Lord Jesus & talking out loud to Him and asking for His grace. I would tell Him I needed His strength & help to get me through. I would also praise Jesus that He saved them both for eternity and we would be united & would praise Him for His precious precious gift. God bless you Kate.    

Thank you Davida,

I've prayed and asked Jesus to help me get over my anger and hatred that I had at the driver. It's working. I don't feel the anger or hatred anymore. Even though it's so difficult, I know I need to pray for him. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. It wasn't helping me, it was only making me become more filled with hatred. I didn't like feeling that way. I knew I needed to pray even harder. I have ok days, and bad days. One day, a friend and I were talking and the conversation got humorous, I actually started laughing. I think what happened was maybe a strong challenge from the evil one. He didn't win, and he won't. In spite of what happened, my faith will not be shaken. I won't allow it, and I have Jesus to guide me through this. I'm looking forward to the day I can see her again. It will be the most beautiful day for us. God Bless.

My heart still grieves for your loss, thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers daily.

God bless

Psalms 23  

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Thank you Davida,

I've prayed and asked Jesus to help me get over my anger and hatred that I had at the driver. It's working. I don't feel the anger or hatred anymore. Even though it's so difficult, I know I need to pray for him. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. It wasn't helping me, it was only making me become more filled with hatred. I didn't like feeling that way. I knew I needed to pray even harder. I have ok days, and bad days. One day, a friend and I were talking and the conversation got humorous, I actually started laughing. I think what happened was maybe a strong challenge from the evil one. He didn't win, and he won't. In spite of what happened, my faith will not be shaken. I won't allow it, and I have Jesus to guide me through this. I'm looking forward to the day I can see her again. It will be the most beautiful day for us. God Bless.

Amen, you sure do, Sis!!! It's so good to read these words, how you're growing stronger in your faith walk with the Lord.:emot-heartbeat: