Kate

I got a special gift from my precious daughter, Jacie.

That's a beautiful story and a blessing on Mother's Day especially. The picture of Jacie is lovely. Thank you for posting this. 

Yes thank you for sharing this story. May the LORD JESUS bless you!

13 hours ago, Kate said:

Thank you Davida,

I've prayed and asked Jesus to help me get over my anger and hatred that I had at the driver. It's working. I don't feel the anger or hatred anymore. Even though it's so difficult, I know I need to pray for him. He has to live with this for the rest of his life. It wasn't helping me, it was only making me become more filled with hatred. I didn't like feeling that way. I knew I needed to pray even harder. I have ok days, and bad days. One day, a friend and I were talking and the conversation got humorous, I actually started laughing. I think what happened was maybe a strong challenge from the evil one. He didn't win, and he won't. In spite of what happened, my faith will not be shaken. I won't allow it, and I have Jesus to guide me through this. I'm looking forward to the day I can see her again. It will be the most beautiful day for us. God Bless.

Hallelujah I mean Jacie would want you to find a way to get through this,i can tell this even by her post.Very glad to see you are finding the way...

On 5/14/2017 at 9:16 PM, Kate said:

This morning, I finally got up the courage to pick up the jeans that Jacie had dropped on my bedroom floor room right before she went to the store. I had left them there. I never touched her suitcase since the night she passed away. She was known in the family to not be the neatest person in the world, she just threw clothes into her suitcase, never folding them. I picked them up  with my "picker-upper" because I still can't bend my knee very well. As I put them into her suitcase, I noticed a corner of an envelope sicking out from the bottom. It was a Mother's Day card. I cried. Her suitcase still has the light perfume scent that she always wore  Shortly after that, I was cleaning out some things up on my laptop and found the most beautiful photo she had put in a file of hers. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it was something like, "You are such a good friend. I love you, my special Mom. Happy Mother's Day" I knew who it was for right away. It was dated just a few days before she was hit by the driver who ran the red light. I hesitated before I emailed it, but I realized that's what she was planning on doing. I needed to fulfill her intentions. I decided to email it. She referred to Kwik as Mom 2. For the caption, she had written "For Mom 2." Kwik and her had become good friends in the short time she was here, always messaging back and forth about Jesus, she always wanted to know more. I emailed it to Mom 2.

My profile photo is Jacie, taken when she was out with a friend just goofing around. That smiling face is the way I want to remember her. I praise God that she had such a strong faith and that Jacie is still touching the hearts of many, even though she is in Heaven.

I'm sharing this with all of you because it was a tearful, but joyous moment from my precious daughter, my "baby girl." It was a tough day today, but Jacie helped me get though it. It my first Mother's Day without her. God Bless all of you.    Kate.

Thank you so much Kate. There are two in my tiny church who have lost children this year. So painful but Jesus is there through it all.

Praise God!