kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

I believe it would be too late to accept Jesus after the rapture. Not that I'm saying people would not repent after the rapture. But their salvation would be based on whether they worship the beast and receive his mark. See Rev. 14:9,10. But what if the rapture happens long before the mark of the beast is introduced? I believe the trumpet judgements will not be worldwide. Will be limited to the middle east (I think). So I think there would be mass emigration from the middle east (especially before the 5th trumpet).

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Ya I'm with you on your first sentence. Once the ark door was closed, Lot being grabbed and pulled out of Sodom, Rahab being extracted before final destruction, fire, sitting in faith, waiting. The righteous being scarcely saved, deception to deceive the elect is possible, a delusion for all who do not love the truth to believe a lie.

I'm not sure where in the scriptures a case could be built for massive salvation after the rapture. I understand it as taught in despensationalism but where in the text do we see a pattern of things that happen the way left behind ideology suggests?   In the Old Testament we see types and shadows of doctrine being played out in stories and these things do not set or make doctrine but illuminate doctrine for further understanding. Josephs life typified the Messiah as did all the righteous characters in the text in some way. We have examples of God rescuing His people and all of them have something in some way to do with His final rescue. Where is the despensational pre trib perspective played out in any of these rescues?

It's the time of the end, the coming of our LORD, our blessed hope, Jesus said watch and be ready. People having a second chance when deception will be at its height without the Holy Spirit convicting the world of sin and God sending a delusion? I'm not sure how all these things will work and the timing sorted out of things to come but ya, I'm with you on your first sentence.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The pre-tribulation action of the Lord to make men immortal is a fact .... all the way back to Adam and Eve if they qualify

Then He will unleash His wrath and judgment upon an unbelieving world in short order during the 70th week decreed for Israel

All of this is coming .... and even then when it does He will still save any who repent and turn to Him

The Lord is not lacking in what He can do

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

This was a statement that I don't know why I made it. So I deleted it.

Edited by Zemke

This is true .... there will be pre-tribulation call no doubt .... these will be made immortal instantly

And then He will bring the 70th week decreed for Israel .... the time of His wrath and tribulation upon the balance of mankind as well

Some will turn and repent during the tribulation and He will save them, but most will not be saved because they have rejected Him 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

I believe it would be too late to accept Jesus after the rapture. Not that I'm saying people would not repent after the rapture. But their salvation would be based on whether they worship the beast and receive his mark. See Rev. 14:9,10. But what if the rapture happens long before the mark of the beast is introduced? I believe the trumpet judgements will not be worldwide. Will be limited to the middle east (I think). So I think there would be mass emigration from the middle east (especially before the 5th trumpet).

The Holy Spirit will still be on this earth during the seven year tribulation. It will not be too late to ask Jesus Christ into your life. Their will be a huge harvest of believers during that time Revelation 7:9-14. Very few of them will make it to the last of the tribulation because they will die. The best time to become a believer is NOW!!!!!We don't know when the rapture will occur.

It is true that no one knows when the Lord will immortalize His own just before the coming judgment

However, Revelation 7:9-17 is all about those who will be made immortal before

31 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Missmuffet, I didn't say people won't be able to give their lives to Jesus after the rapture, what I said is it won't count. Whether they make it will depend on what they do about the Antichrist and his mark. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

Missmuffet, I didn't say people won't be able to give their lives to Jesus after the rapture, what I said is it won't count. Whether they make it will depend on what they do about the Antichrist and his mark. 

It will count. They will go to heaven if they give their lives to Jesus after the rapture.

Missmuffet, read Rev. 14:9,10.