• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

That is what I believe.

I know you believe that as you state it often.  Can you answer why?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I know you believe that as you state it often.  Can you answer why?

Because God is always with us. Why would he abandon us? That is why I believer that the Church will not got through the tribulation. Just think of all the times in the Bible that he destroyed evil and kept those who were faithful to him safe. Such as Noah and his family and others.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Why do you believe God will remove the Holy Spirit during the tribulation?  I find no reason why God would abandon His creation.

Well it has to do with the way the Holy Spirit worked before the day of Pentecost. Certain people, priests, kings, prophets had the Spirit of God but the Holy Spirit coming upon the believers was the first day of the church proper so to speak.. Jesus breathed on the disciples and said receive the Holy Spirit before that day. The disciples had the Holy Spirit in the upper room as they waited for the promise. 

Jesus also said that He would send the Comforter but He would have to leave so the Holy Spirit could come. Yet He gave them the Holy Spirit before He left. This has to do with the workings of the Holy Spirit. The salvation indwelling of God, the earnest the down payment, and the empowering gifting of God for the church and convicting power of God on the world.

Well as Jesus said He must depart so the comforter can come,  in the same way the Holy Spirit must depart so Jesus can come. Out poured as in a rainy season not indwelt. Remember Elijah and the rain didn't fall for how long? three and a half years. hm

There is no abandoning His creation, the Holy Spirit is not taken from believers, He just works as He did before Pentecost. The gifts of the Spirit and His convicting power in the world as what happened on the day of Pentecost is over. At this time anyway I believe this to be the restrainer being taken out of the way. The man of lawlessness will be revealed to the faithful before we are out of here. Before the rapture.

The day of the LORD is a day of darkness and not light. "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" There is a reason the five virgins that had no oil couldn't get any from the five that did. You either have oil or you do not when the clock ticks to midnight. Jesus comes as a thief in the night. Night time, spiritual darkness, "The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great and glorious day of the LORD shall come." Peter in Acts ch2 vs20

Edited by Zemke

31 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Well it has to do with the way the Holy Spirit worked before the day of Pentecost. Certain people, priests, kings, prophets had the Spirit of God but the Holy Spirit coming upon the believers was the first day of the church proper so to speak.. Jesus breathed on the disciples and said receive the Holy Spirit before that day. The disciples had the Holy Spirit in the upper room as they waited for the promise. 

Jesus also said that He would send the Comforter but He would have to leave so the Holy Spirit could come. Yet He gave them the Holy Spirit before He left. This has to do with the workings of the Holy Spirit. The salvation indwelling of God, the earnest the down payment, and the empowering gifting of God for the church and convicting power of God on the world.

Well as Jesus said He must depart so the comforter can come,  in the same way the Holy Spirit must depart so Jesus can come. Out poured as in a rainy season not indwelt. Remember Elijah and the rain didn't fall for how long? three and a half years. hm

There is no abandoning His creation, the Holy Spirit is not taken from believers, He just works as He did before Pentecost. The gifts of the Spirit and His convicting power in the world as what happened on the day of Pentecost is over. At this time anyway I believe this to be the restrainer being taken out of the way. The man of lawlessness will be revealed to the faithful before we are out of here. Before the rapture.

The day of the LORD is a day of darkness and not light. "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" There is a reason the five virgins that had no oil couldn't get any from the five that did. You either have oil or you do not when the clock ticks to midnight. Jesus comes as a thief in the night. Night time, spiritual darkness, "The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood, before the great and glorious day of the LORD shall come." Peter in Acts ch2 vs20

Yet, Jesus will not return until after the 7 year tribulation, so using your theory, the Holy Spirit will still be here until His return.  So, I guess we do agree that until He returns, the Holy Spirit will remain.

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Because God is always with us. Why would he abandon us? That is why I believer that the Church will not got through the tribulation. Just think of all the times in the Bible that he destroyed evil and kept those who were faithful to him safe. Such as Noah and his family and others.

You fail to realize that God is everywhere, Omnipresence.   He is not just with the believers, but with the sinners as well, trying to get them to return to Him and rebuild a relationship with Him.  Just because the Holy SPirit remains does not mean He has left us.  Why would you believe that?

This is why I do not believe He will remove His Spirit at this time.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

26 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You fail to realize that God is everywhere, Omnipresence.   He is not just with the believers, but with the sinners as well, trying to get them to return to Him and rebuild a relationship with Him.  Just because the Holy SPirit remains does not mean He has left us.  Why would you believe that?

This is why I do not believe He will remove His Spirit at this time.

I did not say that the Holy Spirit would leave in the tribulation. I said that the Holy Spirit was on earth during the tribulation.The Holy Spirit is God.

On the first page this is what I said:

" The Holy Spirit will still be on this earth during the seven year tribulation. It will not be too late to ask Jesus Christ into your life. Their will be a huge harvest of believers during that time Revelation 7:9-14. Very few of them will make it to the last of the tribulation because they will die. The best time to become a believer is NOW!!!!!We don't know when the rapture will occur."

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

7 hours ago, Zemke said:

It's interesting you say the Holy Spirit will still be on the earth. I thought one of the leading text proofs of a pre trib rapture was the taking of the Holy Spirit, as Him being the restrainer, out of the way so when that happens the church no longer has purpose so it is also taken.

I'm not a pre-tribber but I once was, 9 years ago when I first joined this forum.  I never believed that the Holy Spirit would leave, so the two are not synonymous with each other.  I think that idea sprouts from the pastor people hear from, and with my former pastors that was never the case.

God bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Those who worship the beast and except the MOB will not be saved. They will be thrown into the lake of fire. Those who ask Jesus Christ into their life after the rapture of the Church will be saved. They will go to heaven.But those who are born again believer now and go in the rapture of the Church are blessed. 

Missmuffet, we are saying the same thing.

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I did not say that the Holy Spirit would leave in the tribulation. I said that the Holy Spirit was on earth during the tribulation.The Holy Spirit is God.

On the first page this is what I said:

" The Holy Spirit will still be on this earth during the seven year tribulation. It will not be too late to ask Jesus Christ into your life. Their will be a huge harvest of believers during that time Revelation 7:9-14. Very few of them will make it to the last of the tribulation because they will die. The best time to become a believer is NOW!!!!!We don't know when the rapture will occur."

Sorry, there was some confusion when I asked why people believed the Holy Spirit will not be on the earth after the rapture and you answered that was what you believed.  I read your reply as saying that you supported the removal of the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Will there only be adults  left here or will all the children  and babies be lost during the tribulation ?