God's Will, and Social Group Dynamics

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  205
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  1

I'm really considering being standoffish and abrasively nonresponsive to people I dont like anymore.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

The grass is always greener on the other side, only thing is, its not, and nobody believes it until they get over there and see it for themselves.  Wisdom does cry out from every street corner, and chasing all that is temporary leaves one empty, and dead inside.  Let the living Word of God show you the meaning of your life, and refuse to listen to the lies of the world.  The kingdom of God is at hand, at your very hand, yet you continue to dream about being an earthly winner, wanting only someone to tickle your ears with words you have predetermined are the only ones you will listen to.  Listen to Truth, the lies you seek will devour you.  As always I pray for you, God bless

3 hours ago, hmbld said:

The grass is always greener on the other side, only thing is, its not, and nobody believes it until they get over there and see it for themselves.  Wisdom does cry out from every street corner, and chasing all that is temporary leaves one empty, and dead inside.  Let the living Word of God show you the meaning of your life, and refuse to listen to the lies of the world.  The kingdom of God is at hand, at your very hand, yet you continue to dream about being an earthly winner, wanting only someone to tickle your ears with words you have predetermined are the only ones you will listen to.  Listen to Truth, the lies you seek will devour you.  As always I pray for you, God bless

I am currently studying scripture, so what I am desiring, hmbld, is a revelation of the truth...where I can stop being this person I am now, and be changed in Jesus towards what the LORD wants for me. I'll be honest, I harbor a lot of anger and fury in my soul...I want to fight and win so badly that I will challenge ANYONE.

I want things to change. Badly. So badly I would kill to get it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/16/2017 at 8:40 PM, Sight said:

I'm glad I'm making sense. My intent is not to be a general troll. There is a deep sense of substance and intention behind what I share. You can have a rational conversation with me. I can see many different viewpoints.  

A loser...to me, is someone ... who isn't in a relationship, who doesn't have much money to their name, who cant hold down a regular job, who doesnt have many friends, who is always angry and defensive, who is ignored and overlooked by everyone, who is dependent on others to sustain a living...in other words, me for most of my life. Yes, I have always been a loser at life, and have had a strong desire to not be a loser anymore.

A winner is somone who has good relationships, who has skillsets developed, who has a way with life, who makes a good amount of money, who has connections, who has things work out for the better...a winner is the person I've always wanted to be, but God always kept away from me, being the sadist I believe God is, EVEN AFTER READING SCRIPTURE.

I guess for me, being a loser or a winner is all rooted in social dynamics...relationships, social status, social skillset, reputation, respect, influence...if you have it and can develop it, you are a winner. If you cant, and you screw up regularly, you are a loser. I had been a loser most of my life, and it was disgusting, and I always blamed God/Jesus because of it. I mean, people who were popular and successful mostly werent Christians, so God had something to do with someone being lame and unwanted.

This seems reasonable.  You have defined characteristics you see as being a winner and loser in general.   Those may not be the root characteristics that are key to being a winner, though.  As a side idea, does winner equal someone who's happy and enjoys their life or only someone who is good a exhibiting those characteristics to others?  

I have not yet found what I am skilled in. I prayed to God for YEARS for him to reveal my expertise. He never answered that prayer. I strongly believe Jesus was weak, and that I am weak because I believe in Jesus. I believe, because I have accepted Jesus, that the world will never treat me with respect, and because of that, I hate Jesus for who he is...because of Jesus, I am dirty just like he was, and I am ashamed. Yet, Jesus traps people by saying in scripture "Those who are ashamed of me here, I shall tell my father I am ashamed of them in heaven". It's like Jesus wants people to be losers; which is why I spent years cursing the name of Jesus. To me, he's a jerk who ruins people's lives.

When I read scripture, I see Jesus as being amazingly skilled and powerful.   Consider all the times he takes a targeted question or comment and responds so the position is completely changed to serve what He wishes.  The author Greg Kuokl wrote a book called 'Tactics' that discusses some of the methods Jesus used and describes how you can learn to do the same.  To me, the methods are invaluable and worth investigating.  Other books provide good foundations and ideas to develop the 'winner' characteristics you mention.  To me, the important part is to always put first the lessons in scripture on how Jesus led his life and how we should lead ours.  Any ideas or methods from other sources whether they be books or famous pastors should come second.  If those other ideas disagree with scripture, I believe they should be discarded.  The scripture lessons on life are the foundation.  Learning ways to implement those lessons is like learning any skill.

There's another critical part of all this.  What's your relationship with Jesus?  Reading and interpreting scripture is one thing, but figuring out how it should be applied to your life requires, I believe, a relationship with Jesus.  Some would say that until you surrender your life to Jesus and agree to serve his goals entirely, your path will be only humanly chosen and thus flawed.  While that's a really hard thing to do for someone who's a fighter and ambitious, I think it's true.  That said, it doesn't mean you must stop being a fighter or ambitious, just that you're going to listen to Jesus and do what you're told.  For me, that included 'drought' times when it felt like I received no answers.  Some events in my life where I tried to follow His plan didn't work out and involved some painful times.  Later on, with some perspective, I can say those painful times taught me lessons that were needed later on.  Did I always do the right thing and listen to Him?  Definitely not.  However, when I tried sincerely to ask forgiveness and serve him truly again, Jesus always took me back.  

I've been trying to "figure it out" for years, but NOTHING...NOT ONE THING worked. I am still running in circles, and I feel like I'm in hell, repeating history over and over again, and I feel Jesus is toying with me and having fun with my life. I didnt do anything to deserve being treated like a joke by my heavenly father.

Serving Jesus and having a real relationship with Him can sometimes mean you are led to make hard choices.  Maybe it's to move 1000 miles away or join the military to change your life entirely.  It might mean to stay in an area work hard to change yourself.  

Yes, I STRONGLY, FIERCELY, CONVINCINGLY BELIEVE that I am a loser because I am wholly dependent and weakened by my Christian beliefs. The way I understand it, God calls the shots, and at birth, God decided who would be a winner, and who would be a loser, and God expects you to shut up, deal with it, and give him his tithe. That's how I see God. That's how I understand him. The point is...

I don't see it that way.  Humans have free will with many paths and decisions that affect their life.   Christian beliefs can make a person incredibly strong, and that strength can show in a person's social life and other characteristics.  Serve Jesus as a medieval knight served his king, not as a slave only following orders.  Serve with honor and always listen or orders.  At some times they may be clear, at others you may feel you have been left to judge things yourself.   A prayer I have used for those times is simple. "In Jesus name thy will, Lord, not mine."

...No matter how hard I work, the LORD handicapped my efforts from the beginning, and even if I gave it 150%, nothing works because God cursed me to fail, and blessed the others to win, hence, my question FOR OVER EIGHT YEARS: Why do some Christians have more, and why do most Christians have less, and not one Christian can answer that question on principle. Instead, I get MORE complacent losers flocking to me. I hope you're beginning to see the picture.

I don't think that statistically Christians have less.  Many Christians are humble and avoid bragging.  They feel no need to attempt to 'look' successful.  Some Christians are wealthy and famous such as John D Rockefeller, Henry Heinz, Sam Walton, Warren Buffet and David Green.   Others are famous celebrities such as Mr. T or presidents like Jimmy Carter.  Take a look at their lives and see what you find.  Who were the people they kept around them when they were younger and not as famous?  How did they live their lives?  

You said something earlier:

There are many quiet Christians that are very successful, powerful, and humble.  By their nature, you many never hear of them.  

Those are the Christians I am looking for. I'm not looking for the weak ones who gave up on life and tell me to accept a less-than-average lifestyle to please Jesus.  I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THOSE CLOWNS, AND I LET THEM KNOW I DONT WANT TO HEAR THEM. But those quiet Christians who've built success, whom I've never heard of...I want to be that person. I WILL KILL TO BE THAT PERSON. You have no idea how much I DREAM of becoming that silent Christian super success. THEY EXIST. I SEEK THEM. I WANT TO LEARN FROM THEM AND DUPLICATE THEM. I dont have time for Christians who do not have what I want.

Perhaps there IS a logic gap. Maybe it's the fact 90% of Christians I know arent people I want to be around. SCRIPTURE has a different story about who the LORD is, and I have read scripture. Again, the question is: Why do some born-again Christians have more, and why do most have less, and what can a person do to become the born-again Christian who has more? THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CARE ABOUT.

There seem to be a lot of Christians that attend church once a week, talk about being a Christian, yet show no other characteristic of being a Christian.  There are some, maybe 1%, that use scripture and a relationship with Jesus in their life.  Those sound like the ones that would be good mentors, friends, and teachers.  In my experience, they're hard to find.

Indeed, reversing the logic does not equal success. Jesus died for all people, unsuccessful or successful, rich or poor, black or white...doesn't matter. ALL who accept him are set free, but that does NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION as to why some Christians have more, and most Christians have less. NOT ONE CHRISTIAN, NOT ONE PASTOR...can answer that one.

To me, it's all about free will and God's directions for all of us.  A couple articles I found said Christians own the majority of the wealth in the USA, but I haven't verified them.  

Yes, I strongly believe being a Christian = Being a loser. I will not apologize for that statement. I believe it to be true. For me to step back and seperate Christianity from Winning/Losing, I need to find someone WHO UNDERSTANDS WHERE I AM COMING FROM. 95% of online Christian users live in la-la-land wasting their time pursuing irrelevant things. I am not one of those people. I mean, if you are, by all means, go ahead and do whatever pleases you. I am not your dictator, but I will not waste time dealing with you.

The next question is why being a Christian equals being a loser.  What characteristics make that likely?  Is that correct, or is some assumption being added that changes the outcome and view?  

I've made a lot of decisions, and cut out a lot of bad things to get closer to Jesus. All it did was tick me off and make me poorer, and angrier at Jesus.

THE ONLY QUESTION I CARE ABOUT, IS, ONCE MORE: Why do some Christians have more, and most Christians have less? It's like an exceptionally cruel Pareto Principle (20/80) rule in action, and I'm on the negative end of it. I will NOT STOP until I find an answer to this question.

I believe you have the tools to change things.  There's no promise it will be easy or end up as you expect.  Look carefully, listen, and serve with honor.

How do I escape the losers, and live with the winners? 

That is my only objective with Christianity.

This seems reasonable.  You have defined characteristics you see as being a winner and loser in general.   Those may not be the root characteristics that are key to being a winner, though.  As a side idea, does winner equal someone who's happy and enjoys their life or only someone who is good a exhibiting those characteristics to others?  

The bottom line is a winner is those who exhibit their life as one of winning...that is, it is VISIBLY clear they are winners. You can have someone who's happy and enjoys their life, but they're people you want to avoid. There are socially awkward weirdos who are happy and enjoy their life; I dont want them around me. There are paraplegics and sick people who are happy and enjoy their life; they are complacent in my eyes. There are prison inmates and people living on welfare who are happy and enjoy their life...I do not relate to them, and I do not want what they have. I know what being a winner is to me, and I have had faith God would honor my path to becoming who I envisioned being a winner is. But dont get me wrong...I'm not stupid. As I said in the previous comment, if God would be SO KIND ENOUGH to get off his throne, and allow me to see what he sees, and help me change my perspective, I am open to that. But he hasn't, and I dont think he will. He just seems to like watching me suffer, and that is why I throw insults at him daily.

When I read scripture, I see Jesus as being amazingly skilled and powerful.   Consider all the times he takes a targeted question or comment and responds so the position is completely changed to serve what He wishes.  The author Greg Kuokl wrote a book called 'Tactics' that discusses some of the methods Jesus used and describes how you can learn to do the same.  To me, the methods are invaluable and worth investigating.  Other books provide good foundations and ideas to develop the 'winner' characteristics you mention.  To me, the important part is to always put first the lessons in scripture on how Jesus led his life and how we should lead ours.  Any ideas or methods from other sources whether they be books or famous pastors should come second.  If those other ideas disagree with scripture, I believe they should be discarded.  The scripture lessons on life are the foundation.  Learning ways to implement those lessons is like learning any skill.

There's another critical part of all this.  What's your relationship with Jesus?  Reading and interpreting scripture is one thing, but figuring out how it should be applied to your life requires, I believe, a relationship with Jesus.  Some would say that until you surrender your life to Jesus and agree to serve his goals entirely, your path will be only humanly chosen and thus flawed.  While that's a really hard thing to do for someone who's a fighter and ambitious, I think it's true.  That said, it doesn't mean you must stop being a fighter or ambitious, just that you're going to listen to Jesus and do what you're told.  For me, that included 'drought' times when it felt like I received no answers.  Some events in my life where I tried to follow His plan didn't work out and involved some painful times.  Later on, with som

That's because Jesus was the son of God. OF COURSE HE HAS IT EASIER. He was God. Unfair advantage over the rest. I cant walk on water, I cant multiply bread, I cant make a coin come out of a fishes' mouth, and I definitely cannot raise a person from the dead, or heal the blind, deaf, lame, and sick. That's what Jesus can do, not a mortal man. If I has the power of Christ working in me, I would reverse EVERY aspect of my life to MY favor, but none of us are the son of God, only Jesus, and I chose to believe he WAS who the bible said he was without empirical evidence.

As for my relationship...what relationship? Jesus never put his hand on my shoulder. Jesus never hugged me. Jesus never took me out for lunch to eat a burger with fries. Jesus never told me "I am proud of you". As far as I'm concerned, he is a FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION, but by faith, I have to trust in him that he saved my sins, and I did, initially. Then, my life got worse. 

Again, I ask, what bloody relationship? You cant have a relationship with someone you never met personally. Jesus never went out of his way to show himself to me. I trust he's there, but as far as I'm concerned, I could be mentally insane and think he was real, and perhaps I created an imaginary friend out of Jesus. All I have to go on is what's in the bible, and while I'm being a good sport and reading it, all I am learning his who he WAS, not IS. It's a history lesson, not a relationship. Do I WANT a relationship? You bet I do. But will it happen? I dont know...I have to spend most of my time condeming Jesus for making my life a total history of garbage and suffering. You tell me bucko...is Jesus real? Can I have a relationship with him? Are you just blowing hot air at me, like the rest of this fine church in attendance here?

Serving Jesus and having a real relationship with Him can sometimes mean you are led to make hard choices.  Maybe it's to move 1000 miles away or join the military to change your life entirely.  It might mean to stay in an area work hard to change yourself.  

I've done my part. Jesus needs to do his. End of story. I have DONE my part over and over again, and NOT ONCE did he reveal himself. Either I'm the idiot for trusting in him blindly, or he doesn't exist. Your call chief. You tell me who Mr.Jesus is.

I don't see it that way.  Humans have free will with many paths and decisions that affect their life.   Christian beliefs can make a person incredibly strong, and that strength can show in a person's social life and other characteristics.  Serve Jesus as a medieval knight served his king, not as a slave only following orders.  Serve with honor and always listen or orders.  At some times they may be clear, at others you may feel you have been left to judge things yourself.   A prayer I have used for those times is simple. "In Jesus name thy will, Lord, not mine."

Then I guess I made really dumb decisions then, even though I was celebrated as a genius when I was younger. That's kind of God to allow to happen...give me a genius level intellect, but curse me with a crap lifestyle. That's who I know God as...a cruel court Jester who loves to play pranks on his creations. THAT IS HOW I SEE HIM. Maybe it's not true, but I have come to learn God is a cruel prankster who messed with my life. You say God is love, I call you a filthy liar.

I was looking to have God as my commander, and me as his five star general. Instead, I seem to be God's own personal living joke, that entertains all his other precious children. God made me look like a fool in front of others, and never allowed me to gain respect. I know what to do, but God ruins everything every single time. You want to know my relationship with God? HES A BULLY, IM HIS VICTIM, EVERYONE THINKS IM A LOSER, GOD REWARDS EVERYONE ELSE. That is all I can see. You can try to convince me otherwise, and I hope you're right, but God has revealed himself to me as someone who enjoys watching me suffer. I know what I see, and I can deduce who people are. God was never my friend, only another bully.

How can I serve a master with honor if he treats me like I'm a reject? Dont tell me God doesn't do it. I know my life better than you do. All my life, people treated me like dirt. For you to tell me God is good...I should smack you in the face for lying to me.

Jesus' will for my life seems to be to make a joke out of my existence. Why do you think I keep wanting to reject him? What kind of "loving LORD with lovingkindness" makes a mockery out of his "Children's" lives? He's like the jock father who keeps making fun of his son because he's not as much of an athlete as his daddy was. That's who God has PROVEN himself to me to be.

I don't think that statistically Christians have less.  Many Christians are humble and avoid bragging.  They feel no need to attempt to 'look' successful.  Some Christians are wealthy and famous such as John D Rockefeller, Henry Heinz, Sam Walton, Warren Buffet and David Green.   Others are famous celebrities such as Mr. T or presidents like Jimmy Carter.  Take a look at their lives and see what you find.  Who were the people they kept around them when they were younger and not as famous?  How did they live their lives?  

I know what they all had in common. They all had a dream, and a vision, and they worked hard to achieve it. I never received a dream or vision from God. I prayed for it for years. NOT ONCE did God give me a burning desire or dream. My current desire is to find a vision or dream for my life. I never received one. Some of you have received it. Some of you are led by a vision and dream, but in reality, those Christians who are led by a vision and dream ARE NOT ON THIS WEBSITE, or perhaps you are, but you're not helping me, because like the rest of successful people out there, you want to PROTECT YOURSELVES from negative influences. I'm trying to escape it.

...but back to the question, I bet you they ALL had mentors, and they ALL read books, and they ALL listened to people more successful than them, and they ALL spoke positively, and they ALL prayed to their God, whomever that is. I have mentors, books, people to listen to, and I USED to always speak positively...until I learned how much of a backstabbing traitor my heavenly father is, and have spent years trying to understand what this monster wants from me. Again, mind you, I AM reading the bible, trying to learn who the LORD is. Apparently, it's as if I'm no better than an ancient Israelite after Solomon's reign...something the LORD hates. And yet I'm here, trying to learn from all of you. Either i'm the dumbest person on Earth, or my faith is genuine. Either way, I'm sick and tired of playing this "Find the LORD" game.

There are many quiet Christians that are very successful, powerful, and humble.  By their nature, you many never hear of them. 

I know some of them chief. Some I've even been to their home/estate. God blessed them mightily, and I dont know why. I want what they have, but God keeps me wandering, and I'm starting to hate my heavenly father more and more and more everyday I dont get closer to my goal of being wealthy. I will never change that goal. IF I COULD PUSH GOD OUT OF MY WAY, I WOULD BE BETTER OFF, but no, the key is a relationship...the relationship he wont build with me, for some reason or another.

There seem to be a lot of Christians that attend church once a week, talk about being a Christian, yet show no other characteristic of being a Christian.  There are some, maybe 1%, that use scripture and a relationship with Jesus in their life.  Those sound like the ones that would be good mentors, friends, and teachers.  In my experience, they're hard to find.

And I will kill to find the 1% and learn from them. I want to be a 1% Christian. I KNOW some of the 1% Christians. I KNOW a couple PERSONALLY, and they care about me and love me unconditionally. Yet my heart is hateful and vengeful against a heavenly father who never cares for me himself. I was LUCKY enough to find the 1% (Hint: They're located where you least expected them to be...go against the flow of society and think outside the box). I know their hearts, and what they all have in common...GOD IS UNFAIRLY KIND TO THEM AND HAS BLESSED THEM BEYOND REALITY. God is their source, and yet God keeps driving me around in circles. I'm tired of trying to work with my heavenly father. I want the courage and the consistency and persistency to have what the 1% has. I DREAM of having what the 1% has. I LOSE SLEEP because of wanting what they have...and you all say it's a relationship with Jesus. I dont know what that means pal. How do you have a relationship with a dead person? Is it through the holy spirit as a mediator, because for YEARS, I have spoken to, and heard from, and was advised through the holy spirit. How do I become the 1%? HOW? That is what I live for.

To me, it's all about free will and God's directions for all of us.  A couple articles I found said Christians own the majority of the wealth in the USA, but I haven't verified them

I simply want God to advise me as to what to do. Yes, I have a choice to do it or not, but I want God to be definite with me and present my options to me. I'm tired of playing "Hide and seek" with Jesus. I dont like that game.

I believe you have the tools to change things.  There's no promise it will be easy or end up as you expect.  Look carefully, listen, and serve with honor.

I do have the tools, and it DEFINITELY isn't easy, but God...he needs to be more present in my life, which yes, I need a relationship...but I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? What IS a relationship with God? I am reading scripture, and just got up to my 2nd reading of Romans. What is it? More prayer? More tithing? Speaking in tongues?

WHAT DOES HE WANT?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/15/2017 at 8:18 PM, Sight said:

After me, is this snotty, arrogant, silver-spooned self-entitled pompous jerk, who ends up marrying one of my mentor's daughters, and for some reason, was, and somewhat is still bountifully blessed by God. Born again at a young age, his dad is an elder at the church I go to (That's where my mentor's daughter met him, and fell in love, blah blah blah, whatever...), and God seems to have given him whatever he wanted, and he is skilled at everything. This guy is the reason I spent 5 years cursing Jesus, and mocking the bible and God. I dont like the guy, and probably will never forgive him. Dont really care.

False favor is one of the biggest deceptions in the church today. Those who the enemy has in bonds who claim Christ the enemy will OFTEN "bless" financially, especially if they have a following or influence over people/society. People believe all outward blessing is from God and do not remember that Satan is still the God is this world, and it is not hard for Satan to get his little network of demons to financially overflow someone's life, open doors in the world, and convince that person it "all came from God! Look at how good God is!" when they are filled with pride and their heart is far from God. God resists the proud and to the humble God gives grace. We are saved by grace. So God's grace only is given to the humble. Read this again, this is important: God resists the proud and to the humble God gives grace. We are saved by grace. So God's grace goes to the humble alone.

Please forgive him. Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies. But more importantly, your Heavenly Father can't forgive you if you don't forgive. Look into the scriptures, it's scriptural.

Follow God's will, seek His voice, know His voice, and you really won't care what's going on in this world, and He will give you a heart to love the worst people as well. Deep, surrendered relationship with God changes everything and it takes humility (God resists the proud...and to the humble God gives grace... Ref: James 4:6).

God bless you, deeply, in Jesus' mighty name! God loves you dearly! Pursue Him with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength! You won't regret it! I'm here for you if you need anything at all! Don't be a stranger! -Daniel

7 hours ago, Daniel_Quartararo said:

False favor is one of the biggest deceptions in the church today. Those who the enemy has in bonds who claim Christ the enemy will OFTEN "bless" financially, especially if they have a following or influence over people/society. People believe all outward blessing is from God and do not remember that Satan is still the God is this world, and it is not hard for Satan to get his little network of demons to financially overflow someone's life, open doors in the world, and convince that person it "all came from God! Look at how good God is!" when they are filled with pride and their heart is far from God. God resists the proud and to the humble God gives grace. We are saved by grace. So God's grace only is given to the humble. Read this again, this is important: God resists the proud and to the humble God gives grace. We are saved by grace. So God's grace goes to the humble alone.

Please forgive him. Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies. But more importantly, your Heavenly Father can't forgive you if you don't forgive. Look into the scriptures, it's scriptural.

Follow God's will, seek His voice, know His voice, and you really won't care what's going on in this world, and He will give you a heart to love the worst people as well. Deep, surrendered relationship with God changes everything and it takes humility (God resists the proud...and to the humble God gives grace... Ref: James 4:6).

God bless you, deeply, in Jesus' mighty name! God loves you dearly! Pursue Him with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength! You won't regret it! I'm here for you if you need anything at all! Don't be a stranger! -Daniel

I wouldn't be suprised if that's the case. But if it is, it makes GOD look worse than the person who acted arrogantly. Everything just seems to come back to God being incompetent. I dont like to say that, but seriously, there's a fine line between honoring free will that God established, and God playing favorites. I dont care if Satan blessed the guy, GOD CAN STOP IT, AND GOD IS JUSTICE. If God allows an arrogant person to do as they please to the detriment of others, I cannot call God good. There's just ANOTHER HUNDRED grievances I accuse the father of. 

Will I forgive the guy? Yes, what else is there to do? BUT DAMAGE IS DONE CHIEF. Sure, I forgive THE GUY, but God the father is still guilty of letting him do what he did. GOD IS THE GUILTY PARTY. GOD IS THE CULPRIT. GOD IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAIN. As far as I'm concerned, God owes me and everyone that other guy hurt, but God wont do jack diddly squat to fix the situation. "Jesus is good enough", is what I believe God would respond, to which I would tell God the father "You're going to have to do better than that chief. You've already agitated me enough in my walk with you". GOD THE FATHER NEEDS TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING. I will not let God off the hook until I personally see him demonstrate righteousness. (Yes, I see God the father as an unfair dictator).

Again, I forgive the arrogant jerk, because there's no other productive option, BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT GOD BLESSED HIM. THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT GOD PLAYED FAVORITES. THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT GOD IS AN UNFAIR JUDGE OF CHARACTER. The evidence is there. If no one is going to call God out on being a hypocrite, I WILL, unless you can justify who God the father is to me. Again, this is all in context of BEING SAVED BY JESUS. He is STILL unfair. I witnessed it firsthand; dont you dare tell me I'm wrong.

Yeah, that's what God the father wants me to do: Follow his will, seek & know his voice, keep my mouth shut, force feed myself with the paltry crumbs he gives me while he gives others prime rib & filet mignon and blessings up the creek. I DONT GIVE A FLYING RIP ABOUT HAVING A HEART TO LOVE PEOPLE, not when I serve a God who plays favorites. Not going to happen bud. I DONT SERVE TYRANNICAL DICTATORS, ESPECIALLY THE SPIRITUAL KIND (And yes, I read the bible. God has yet to prove to me he isnt some sadistical tyrant, even IN SPITE OF JESUS).

Deep surrender to God DOES change everything, and he wants people to come to humility...that way, he can take advantage of that faithful person seeking a loving God, and ruin their lives while he rewards others. I have endured this unfairness firsthand. God isn't fair. Some of you fail to grasp that, EVEN AS A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN.

It goes back to that one question none of you can answer: Why does God give some people more, and why does God give most people less? That is the critical question. If you can answer that for me, perhaps I will change my opinion on the LORD God the father. Until then, I stand by the above.

Why? I SAW THE HYPOCRISY FIRST HAND. Tell me otherwise, if you think you know better.

Yeah, I just said that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

8 minutes ago, Sight said:

It goes back to that one question none of you can answer: Why does God give some people more, and why does God give most people less? That is the critical question. If you can answer that for me, perhaps I will change my opinion on the LORD God the father. Until then, I stand by the above.

What if, in all our knowledge, intellect and wisdom we believe we have, we judge God falsely and don't understand what true blessing is?  You want what, more material "blessings"?  What if God has blessed you more above all those you rail against, yet your too blind to see it?  Who are we to judge God, who gives rain to all:  Matthew 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Why go to the Father for temporary things, when He offers eternal things, Himself?  Do you want the temporal crumbs alone?  is that winning?  God's perspective is so much greater than ours.

3 minutes ago, hmbld said:

What if, in all our knowledge, intellect and wisdom we believe we have, we judge God falsely and don't understand what true blessing is?  You want what, more material "blessings"?  What if God has blessed you more above all those you rail against, yet your too blind to see it?  Who are we to judge God, who gives rain to all:  Matthew 5:45  That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Why go to the Father for temporary things, when He offers eternal things, Himself?  Do you want the temporal crumbs alone?  is that winning?  God's perspective is so much greater than ours.

To preface, these kind responses...I cant be feisty after this. You're truly kind, and God's love is at work. At the very least, hmbld, thank you for your kindness. I do truly appreciate it.

Yes, simply put, I want more material blessings. Perhaps I am blind...I have a lot I could be thankful for, but I am a passionate, ambitious, fiery, aggressive contender...I cant help but fight for what I believe is right.

Indeed, who are we to Judge God...but I am the guy who doesn't care, and will throw a fist at God anyway, because I am a fighter and a contender. When no one else will, I put God on the stand. When no one else will, I ask the difficult scriptural questions. When no one else will, I call God out to justify why this is, and why that is. I WILL QUESTION GOD, not because I seek to blaspheme (There's never a place to question what has endured for millenia), but because that is who I am...I test all foundations. I am a truth seeker, and if I shatter a preconceived truth, I will demand an explanation. So far, God's word is unshatterable, but the contexts SURROUNDING the word need clarification. I will clarify them, because I dont care what people think. I will slam the hammer down on the skull; my resolve is THAT strong.

God's perspective is indeed greater...if it's scriptural, I NEVER DISAGREE or CONTRADICT God's word. BUT...I dont care. I want the material things. Material success speaks to people. Material success makes me happy. The "eternal" things are for when I die and go to heaven because of Jesus. They have ZERO value on this earthly existence.

Besides, the only reason I even FOCUS on material gain: I have seen born-again Christians blessed with BOTH material and spiritual blessings. Since I saw it, and all things checked as "God did it", I can have it, and I will seek it, take it, and own it. If I can have BOTH material and spiritual, I shall HAVE both material and spiritual. That's MY rules. That's THE rules as well.

If it is possible, I shall attain to it.