HisFirst

Ancient builders..

160 posts in this topic

Who do you think were the builders of the ancient megalithic structures that are found throughout the world?

I'm reallycurious :)

Ancient people. I think a guy named John was among them...

no Ancient Aliens.

7 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Ancient people. I think a guy named John was among them...

no Ancient Aliens.

C'mon now.....!

Haha...

Seriously, I think that "ancient man" just had advanced stone-working skills that were lost over time.

We quit working with stone like they did and the skills were just lost to time.

I think that they had tools that were much more advanced than mainstream archeologists think

and have discovered... but those were lost to time also. The way that they moved such large stones

is a mystery to me because I doubt that they used simple log rollers/sleds.

What do you think about it?

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Haha...

Seriously, I think that "ancient man" just had advanced stone-working skills that were lost over time.

We quit working with stone like they did and the skills were just lost to time.

I think that they had tools that were much more advanced than mainstream archeologists think

and have discovered... but those were lost to time also. The way that they moved such large stones

is a mystery to me because I doubt that they used simple log rollers/sleds.

What do you think about it?

I agree with you concerning the log rollers etc.

I'm inclined to lean toward the notion of ancient man having quite advanced stone masonry skills.

Do you think those structures pre-date the flood? Or they wouldn't have survived it?

Edited by HisFirst

11 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

I agree with you concerning the log rollers etc.

I'm inclined to lean toward the notion of ancient man having quite advanced stone masonry skills.

Do you think those structures pre-date the flood? Or they wouldn't have survived it?

It appears they are finding structures that predate the flood, some are still under water.  They find carvings of animal species that we have no record of.  Some say they are mythical creatures.   It may be the case that they are images of animal species that didn't make it into the ark.   A catastrophic flood would at partially explain why they are either under water or covered over with hundreds of feet of sand.  Sand would have settled over them as the flood waters receded, hiding  those cities for millennia.   

I have heard archeologists say that we have only uncovered about 20% of ancient cities and structures still laying underneath ground.

Yeah, I think that some them pre-date flood.

I'm not one who believes that the earth is 6,000 years old.. I think it's older but nothing like

evolutionists think. I don't believe the millions/billions years old junk. Nor do I believe in the

"Gap theory". I think it's probably around 10,000 - 20,000 years old. And all the "begetting"

back in the Bible, was a form of counting that is lost to us... that it doesn't necessarily mean

"gave birth to" but something else along the lines of "passed the torch to". So the ages of those

people are miscalculated by people when the do just a generational count.

There seem to be good archeological evidence that some of those megalithic sites date back to

about 15,000 years ago... but I'm skeptical about carbon dating and such... rather, they look at the

soil and erosion of the area and get an idea about the climate of the area when it was built, but there's

no way of knowing exactly when.

According to the book of Enoch, it was the nephilim, the giants who built them. You can look up any books by Fritz Zimmerman, LA Marzulli, Tom Horn, Steve Quayle, Brian Forester, and several others including Graham Hancock. Also look up the oldest temple in the world which is megalithic dedicated to Ba'al called Qsar Antar on Mount Hermon.

2 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

According to the book of Enoch, it was the nephilim, the giants who built them. You can look up any books by Fritz Zimmerman, LA Marzulli, Tom Horn, Steve Quayle, Brian Forester, and several others including Graham Hancock. Also look up the oldest temple in the world which is megalithic dedicated to Ba'al called Qsar Antar on Mount Hermon.

Yeah, I guess you're into fairy tales and made up nonsense, that is one explanation. 

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yeah, I guess you're into fairy tales and made up nonsense, that is one explanation. 

Not fairy tales or nonsense at all. Fritz Zimmerman details archeological findings in all of his books of hundreds of giant skeletons found throughout the USA. I doubt you've even read any of these  books. That's one explanation.