HisFirst

Ancient builders..

160 posts in this topic

Just now, other one said:

Hummmm.   Nephilim genes I see.

Chuckle chuckle snort. You should see the tooth picks I have to use, custom made.

LoL

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, other one said:

LoL

Really, I get along here  just fine, though I have an inordinate fear of Slim Whitman.

Edited by Neighbor

On 5/16/2017 at 6:31 AM, HisFirst said:

Who do you think were the builders of the ancient megalithic structures that are found throughout the world?

I'm reallycurious :)

I read a man named Zachariah Sitchen, now passed on, and his translations of ancient Sumerian cuneiform tablets.  I found it fascinating. 

Another thing about the great pyramid in Egypt. In the innermost chambers where the public are not aloud to tour one thing was most notable to archaeologists. There was no soot on the walls at all. No signs that those constructions deep away from natural light had ever been subject to fire from torches or lamps so that the builders could see as they progressed with the construction.

And to this day our architectural sciences cannot recreate the great pyramid exactly. Still a world of wonder. I like that. 

14 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

I read a man named Zachariah Sitchen, now passed on, and his translations of ancient Sumerian cuneiform tablets.  I found it fascinating. 

Another thing about the great pyramid in Egypt. In the innermost chambers where the public are not aloud to tour one thing was most notable to archaeologists. There was no soot on the walls at all. No signs that those constructions deep away from natural light had ever been subject to fire from torches or lamps so that the builders could see as they progressed with the construction.

And to this day our architectural sciences cannot recreate the great pyramid exactly. Still a world of wonder. I like that. 

The soot may not have been from a time of construction at all, but from later entry  or intrusions.  If I remember at all correctly the inner chamber or King's chamber was not discovered unto some long period of time after other areas had been explored many times.

11 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The soot may not have been from a time of construction at all, but from later entry  or intrusions.  If I remember at all correctly the inner chamber or King's chamber was not discovered unto some long period of time after other areas had been explored many times.

There is no soot. Anywhere.

Sorry I misread your statement.  I thought you were stating there was soot from construction times  in part of as though they had to hollow out the tunnel and chambers from an already completed structure.

The subject was of interest to me some thirty years ago when Gene Scott was doing his really whacky, but extremely fascinating presentations  at Los Angeles on then local tv late at night and latter on satellite. I think he spent about two years on the subject of the Great Pyramid. He was wild and interesting. He finally went off the deep  end of reality into  some pretty strange stuff as he battled with the FCC. But I always found him to be  good at leading me to materials for my consideration.

8 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

I have almost all of Sitchin's books. I am not sure what to make of him but his theories are interesting.

40 minutes ago, Allroses48 said:

I have almost all of Sitchin's books. I am not sure what to make of him but his theories are interesting.

They are. I remember hearing him in a lecture respond to the critics that were also experts in Cuneiform translation. He said that he was merely translating what was in the tablets. And where there were gaps he was bridging when necessary or able with the contextual text around that gap. 

I found his writings fascinating. Especially how the Enuma Elish predates the Hebrew.