IGNORED

How to handle hatred of truth in this world?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I would like to know how others deal with the absolute hatred towards Christians and denial of truth there is in the world today.   Truth is relative to almost everyone these days, including some in the church!  It distresses me greatly, and I don't know how to deal with it.  I do not care if people insult me and make fun of me due to my faith or my Christian living, (and it happens a lot), what distresses me is that they are so blind!  Everything in our culture is corrupt and sinful it seems.   You can't get away from it.   

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

14 minutes ago, kamptlneb said:

I would like to know how others deal with the absolute hatred towards Christians and denial of truth there is in the world today.   Truth is relative to almost everyone these days, including some in the church!  It distresses me greatly, and I don't know how to deal with it.  I do not care if people insult me and make fun of me due to my faith or my Christian living, (and it happens a lot), what distresses me is that they are so blind!  Everything in our culture is corrupt and sinful it seems.   You can't get away from it.   

Patience would be my answer, and a whole lot of praying.

God bless

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Sister

Nice to see you again......I would say that to be distressed is not a good thing for anyone,there are always going to be blind eyes & deaf ears ,this does not mean that they will remain that way & we should Remain HOPEFUL in Christ Jesus.....Jesus gave the best advice on this matter

King James Bible
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Matthew 10:14

The harvest field is IMMENSE(laborers are few),there are so many truly hungry & thirsty souls out there will Receive Gods Word with open arms(hearts)......the ones that have rejected Gods Truth today maybe the ones that fall to their knees tomorrow and Receive Well through someone else,don't ever lose your HOPE in Christ & the Power of Holy Spirit...........pray for them and keep moving,spreading the Gospel to every creature     Provoke the deaf & blind to jealousy by your Love,Peace,Joy,Kindness & yes,Patience............we were once blind too,our Hope Remains in Christ Jesus!          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 5/16/2017 at 1:13 PM, kamptlneb said:

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. John 15:18. The hatred towards the Christians will get worse and is getting worse every day, the enemy roars and knows his time on earth is short,what is important is that we put our hope in God instead of this world,this world is trying to get people down and to take their eyes of Jesus, with Jesus it's the opposite, He tell us to trust Him ,He has great plans for the believers..do not trust anybody but God who is your Father and He will take care of you,we have to be alert for the enemy and walk with our armor on everyday..

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.Eph.6:10.  Jesus is coming soon and look up for your redemption draws near! Our hope is not in this world but in Jesus Christ!

The Hatred of the World
17This is My command to you: Love one another. 18Ifthe world hates you, understand that it hated Me first.19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.…