• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was the “DNC emails” Wikileaker: Confirmed

New electronic evidence confirms Seth Rich had contact with Wikileaks before his death

WASHINGTON (INTELLIHUB) — It’s really no secret why Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered almost a year ago, nor has it been, considering how Hillary Clinton’s Fmr. campaign adviser John Podesta, along with his fellow campaign manager Robbie Mook, and a gentleman by the name of Joel Benson were found to have plotted to ‘make an example’ of the “suspected leaker” for interacting with Wikileaks, the organization that ultimately released the damning “DNC emails” which cost Rich his life last June.

It’s also apparent that law enforcement investigators were told to stand down and to portray Rich’s murder as a botched robbery and it’s apparent that the cover-up orders came from above. Read more @ Intelihub

How can police call this a robbery? When nothing was taken from the body of the young man that was shot in the back? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,095
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've tried to tell the anti president I heard this on our local radio station. Thanks for posting.

The deeper tragedy here is the family of this poor young man. No closure in as much as knowing why. Why their beloved son was taken from them. If this was a robbery the robber shooting this young man in the back multiple times gained nothing for that evil act of murder. Nothing was stolen. Which makes it look more like a hit than a robbery. 

And the family is left to grieve always wondering who. Why. And where the killer of their son is and will they ever be brought to justice. 

More questions being the Wikileaks source is now out in the open. And that gives this more motive to be a hit due to his betrayal of the DNC and HRC than anything else. 

And Mr.Rich isn't the only person who died when in some way related to the DNC and/or Hillary Clinton. 

A UN official John Ashe  died day before set to testify as top official against DNC and HRC June 2016.  Victor Thorn, author of expose' books on HRC, found dead of a gunshot wound on top of a mountain near his home August 2016 . Mr. Thorn had told friends if he's ever found dead of a supposed suicide don't believe it. Investigate it.

Shawn Lucas, lead attorney DNC fraud case and a Bernie Sanders supporter found dead at home August 2016. 

My heart goes out to all the families of these men. Please God, let those responsible be held accountable in this life as publicly as their victims were taken from it. 

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

You realize you are quoting a source that also implies there was a "stargate" found in Iraq and that the CIA has prove that there is advanced life and pyramids on Mars? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Gotta get a better source than that one, Jeff.  That's a conspiracy site.  Not saying the guy wasn't murdered but I'd need real information before I would buy it.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Davida said:

Another poor unfortunate person on the Clinton list- and no investigation, nothing suspicious there....

I remember the list of suspicious deaths surrounding the Clintons way back in 1992!  Reminds me of the Queen song, Another One Bites the Dust.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,095
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Gotta get a better source than that one, Jeff.  That's a conspiracy site.  Not saying the guy wasn't murdered but I'd need real information before I would buy it.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/ace-reporter-mystified-by-fbi-refusal-to-look-at-email-hack-evidence/

http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/deafening-silence-in-washington-after-dnc-murder-bombshell/

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, other one said:

asked for a better source and you give WND?  :24::24: Really?  

Some how all the far right CT sites have missed the fact that Rod Wheeler has already come out and said this story is totally false.  

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

Lol!  Thanks!! now I have that song going thru my head! 

Joking aside, I feel really, really sorry this happened and for this unfortunate young guy who was just trying to do the right thing and it got him murdered in cold-blood by these criminals. God is not mocked-the murderers will not get away.   

It will probably be classified as a suicide like the death of Vince Foster was.  We need a swamp draining party!

A family's son being murdered is nothing to laugh about regardless of sources that are provided here. You don't like those sources, don't respect them, that's fine. But a LMAO emote is insensitive. 

WATCH: Detective Discusses Mystery Surrounding Murdered DNC Staffer on ‘Hannity’

posted by Hannity.com Staff - 3 hours ago