• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, other one said:

LoL,   like the family is going to want the world to know what their son did.....    come on man.....

If he did it he is a hero that saved the country from Hillary

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

9 minutes ago, other one said:

you caught me accidentally hitting the submit key before i was through....   I'm allowed to be tacky now and then also you know  LoL.

Yes, you are....we all go down that road now and then.  :unsure:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

If he did it he is a hero that saved the country from Hillary

not if your parents are serious progressive democrats......   then he would be a traitor to the world.....   keeping their woman out of the White House...... 

come on guy...   stop falling for the globalists lies....     unless you have been sent here to spread them....

1 minute ago, other one said:

not if your parents are serious progressive democrats......   then he would be a traitor to the world.....   keeping their woman out of the White House...... 

come on guy...   stop falling for the globalists lies....     unless you have been sent here to spread them....

Being on here has shown me how silly most of the CTs are. I was once more of a CT guy, but when you step back and look what the CT folks say you realize how silly it all is. 

Sort of like you thinking some dark group would care enough about some minor forum to send people to spread lies.  No diffent than the flat earth folks   

Establishment people were pushing this Russian thing since Trump started running for office.

McCain and Graham were pushing no relations with Russia along with the Democrats from the very beginning.  There is a serious problem with Putin and Russia as neither he nor most of Russia's population want to be part of the one world government....

and this is what most of this is about....   keeping Trump from pulling us out of the things the globalists have accomplished globally.    I might add that there are people being paid to go out and push against everything that the President wants to do.....    I know that as a fact for the job was offered to me...

4 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Being on here has shown me how silly most of the CTs are. I was once more of a CT guy, but when you step back and look what the CT folks say you realize how silly it all is. 

Sort of like you thinking some dark group would care enough about some minor forum to send people to spread lies.  No diffent than the flat earth folks   

all depends on how much time you have spent to sort out the real from the fog of disinformation that the globalists have thrown out.....   and it helps to have started from the beginning.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, other one said:

Establishment people were pushing this Russian thing since Trump started running for office.

McCain and Graham were pushing no relations with Russia along with the Democrats from the very beginning.  There is a serious problem with Putin and Russia as neither he nor most of Russia's population want to be part of the one world government....

and this is what most of this is about....   keeping Trump from pulling us out of the things the globalists have accomplished globally.    I might add that there are people being paid to go out and push against everything that the President wants to do.....    I know that as a fact for the job was offered to me...

Seriously?  I read about that kind of thing.  They recruit retired and//or nonworking people to spread the leftist message all over the web, day in and day out and they give them scripts and scenarios. Also what to post on FB.  Whether it's effective or not remains to be seen...the 'left bots' are discernable if you look and read closely enough.  I ran into one on another site, no doubt.  Just call up all of the person's posts and read through them quickly and it will be apparent. It will be a mirror image of CNN, MSNBC, etc.  What a boring way to make a living, huh?

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Seriously?  I read about that kind of thing.  They recruit retired and//or nonworking people to spread the leftist message all over the web, day in and day out and they give them scripts and scenarios. Also what to post on FB.  Whether it's effective or not remains to be seen...the 'left bots' are discernable if you look and read closely enough.  I ran into one on another site, no doubt.  Just call up all of the person's posts and read through them quickly and it will be apparent. It will be a mirror image of CNN, MSNBC, etc.  What a boring way to make a living, huh?

i would say that we could have a couple of them here...   but then that would be my tacky leaking out again.

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Sorry, but that is just more made up CT myths.

9 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Sorry, but that is just more made up CT myths.

guess that means you are calling me a liar?   tacky dude.....   very tacky....     but i do understand  LoL