• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Forever - Kari Jobe - Drum Cover by Daniel Quartararo

Daniel Quartararo covers Forever by Kari Jobe on the drums! God loves you dearly, no matter who you are! Please just ask Jesus to prove Himself to you if you do not know Him! Ask Him to forgive you. Ask Him to give you a heart to turn away from sin. Ask Him to make you whole, and righteous, and worthy of everlasting life by accepting the blood that He shed on the cross for your sins. No, no good works will do, but good works will be evidence of your faith, as you follow God's plan for your life! But it starts by reaching out to God; to Jesus Christ, and saying, "Lord, I am done with myself, I am done living for me, I want to live for you, I want to live a righteous life and turn from my sin, I want to know you, Jesus, I want to love people like you love people, Jesus!" He will prove Himself! He is God. He is so big and powerful!!! There is no stone He won't overturn in your life to prove Himself to you! He loves you dearly and He wants what's best for you! His plan will fulfill you beyond your wildest imagination, and He will reconcile you to Him through the finished work of the cross; the work that He willing did for you!!!!!!! If you have prayed this prayer; genuinely prayed this prayer, welcome to the family!!!!!!!!!!!! You are now a child of God!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am here for you in whatever way I can be!!!!! Please don't be a stranger brother or sister in Christ!!!!! And may God bless you, richly, in Jesus' mighty name!!!! Much love to you, in Christ! -Daniel AMEN!

I hope you enjoy! Please, share with all your music loving friends! :D

Titus 3:5 - Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Ephesians 2:8 - For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 6:44 - No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 15:1-27 - I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Acts 16:30-33 - And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Psalms 3:8 - Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.

Psalms 37:39 - But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

Psalms 62:1 - (To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of David.) Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

Acts 28:28 - Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Romans 6:14 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Edited by Daniel_Quartararo
Attached wrong link

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel

Thats it Brother:hurrah:let us make a JOYFUL noise unto the LORD!!!!   Praise to the Lamb Who has overcome!!! Praise Jesus!!!                With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Beautiful song. :wub:

On 5/27/2017 at 4:04 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Daniel

Thats it Brother:hurrah:let us make a JOYFUL noise unto the LORD!!!!   Praise to the Lamb Who has overcome!!! Praise Jesus!!!                With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you for the support! ? It means a lot! I am learning to use my gift for the Lord, as it should be, after a very long while of not playing really at all. It's wonderful to play and worship Him and use the gift by His will and Holy Spirit! What a different world it is with Him involved! :D God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! Much love, in Christ! -Daniel

On 5/27/2017 at 10:27 PM, bonnieschamberger said:

:41: :8:

It's a super honor! Thank you for your enthusiasm! May the Lord make His face to shine upon you all of your days, and may God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

On 5/28/2017 at 9:18 AM, Abby-Joy said:

Oh my, oh my:emot-heartbeat:.... how can we even contain ... wow, I am undone and overwhelmed....... !!!!! :emot-heartbeat: JESUS!!!!!!! :emot-heartbeat:

I agree! This song is something special! Thank you for checking it out! I am super glad it has blessed you so, that is a blessing to me as well!!! The Lord loves you, dearly!!! May God bless you, deeply, in Jesus' mighty name!!!

On 5/30/2017 at 5:26 PM, SchmaltzWeasel said:

Beautiful song. :wub:

I agree! So lovely and amazing! It's such a joy serving the Lord! May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and keep you all your days, and may God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Daniel

You are the sweetest guy........you are a special child of God,my husband & I just love you to LIFE!!! We are all very Blessed by you being here with our Worthy Family

With much love-in Christ Jesus.Your Sis & Brother Snow:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

Thank you, Daniel, for sharing this. It is such an encouragement to see you using your gifts to bring glory to God. Is it okay if I share this with others, not in this group? Blessings:emot-drums: