• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  7

On 6/2/2017 at 3:52 PM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

Thank YOU for the encouragement!!! You are wonderful and awesome! It would be a great honor for me for you to share this! May God get the glory! God is good! It is so different using my gifts for Him than myself, the world, and the enemy! What a blessing to be in Christ! I'm glad our paths have cross, I hope to get to know you better! Thank you for the encouragement and sharing this as well, it means a lot to me! And may God bless you, deeply, in Jesus' mighty name!

Thank you Daniel. I do look forward to sharing your video. It amazes me how we all have gifts that can be used to bring glory to God. 

Hope you continue to use your talent for Him.

Blessing

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  148
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/4/2017 at 4:17 AM, Snow said:

I am so thankful that God brought you here Brother Daniel.....Nice to see you letting your light shine...It is so encouraging.....Jesus Jesus JESUS!!. Message me anytime Brother

I will brother! Thank you for the invite! I hope you are well! God bless you, brother, in Jesus' mighty name!

On 6/4/2017 at 7:07 AM, Abby-Joy said:

I went to your youtube channel and subscribed.... beautiful worship from the heart, brother, and testimonies of God's love and power to save.... what a blessing!!

God bless you,

Abby

That is awesome, Abby-Joy! I love to have you there; that brings me great joy! That is awesome! God is up to some good stuff there! I just try to steward what He says and wills to the best of my ability! It's a real blessing in my life! GOD IS GOOD! I hope you are well, dear, Abby! May God bless you, richly, in Jesus' mighty name!

• Praise God! 1

On 6/8/2017 at 3:59 AM, Annette said:

Thank you Daniel. I do look forward to sharing your video. It amazes me how we all have gifts that can be used to bring glory to God. 

Hope you continue to use your talent for Him.

Blessing

Yes, me too! We are surely a body and very important! The Lord gave me a dream recently and in it I saw how our gifts open the floodgates of Heaven and annihilate the enemy everywhere they reach!!! May we be good stewards of His gifts and blessings, and seek Him for our every word in action, as Jesus did with His Father, for all who claim to live in Him should live as Jesus did! :D In Jesus' mighty name! :D May the Lord fill you to overflowing with all things good, in Jesus' mighty name!

On 6/2/2017 at 3:52 PM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

Thank YOU for the encouragement!!! You are wonderful and awesome! It would be a great honor for me for you to share this! May God get the glory! God is good! It is so different using my gifts for Him than myself, the world, and the enemy! What a blessing to be in Christ! I'm glad our paths have cross, I hope to get to know you better! Thank you for the encouragement and sharing this as well, it means a lot to me! And may God bless you, deeply, in Jesus' mighty name!

Hey Daniel,

It is great being able to encourage one another. We all have areas that we can excel in that are unique to us. I am so grateful to other musicians who understand all about timing. I used to play on the music team for our church. It was mostly to accompany, which was okay, but occasionally I would be asked to play an introduction to lead into a song. I would be thinking about that lead the whole time and not focusing on praise and worship. I was far more comfortable when I was able to work with the children at the church.

I hope you continue to share your videos. And thanks, yes, I did share your video.

Blessings :)

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/17/2017 at 6:13 AM, Annette said:

Hey Daniel,

It is great being able to encourage one another. We all have areas that we can excel in that are unique to us. I am so grateful to other musicians who understand all about timing. I used to play on the music team for our church. It was mostly to accompany, which was okay, but occasionally I would be asked to play an introduction to lead into a song. I would be thinking about that lead the whole time and not focusing on praise and worship. I was far more comfortable when I was able to work with the children at the church.

I hope you continue to share your videos. And thanks, yes, I did share your video.

Blessings :)

It is amazing as we go where He leads that His peace follows, even if we must take courage to overcome the fear at first. I am glad you have found your place at home among the children! That is a massive blessing and huge responsibility! Statistically, as we get older, it becomes harder and harder to accept Christ. What a crucial ministry you have! May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always, and may God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!!! :D ?

On 6/17/2017 at 1:59 PM, Yowm said:

My wife showed me this video a couple of years back and I can still hear the words...FOREVER HE....!!

AMEN! FOREVER HE WILL BE GLORIFIED INDEED!!!!!!! For Heaven, I am SO VERY EXCITED! :D I hope you are well! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! :D ?

On 7/3/2017 at 4:51 AM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

It is amazing as we go where He leads that His peace follows, even if we must take courage to overcome the fear at first. I am glad you have found your place at home among the children! That is a massive blessing and huge responsibility! Statistically, as we get older, it becomes harder and harder to accept Christ. What a crucial ministry you have! May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always, and may God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!!! :D ?

Thank you, Daniel I am reminded of the story of the boy who thew starfish back into the sea, and making a difference in the lives of those he helped. Likewise, we all have areas that we can make a difference in the lives of others. Blessings :) 

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Praise God!

On 7/6/2017 at 6:26 AM, Annette said:

Thank you, Daniel I am reminded of the story of the boy who thew starfish back into the sea, and making a difference in the lives of those he helped. Likewise, we all have areas that we can make a difference in the lives of others. Blessings :) 

This is really wonderful! Thank you for sharing! Quite inspiring! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!