35 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2017 at 1:59 PM, Yowm said:

My wife showed me this video a couple of years back and I can still hear the words...FOREVER HE....!!

AMEN! FOREVER HE WILL BE GLORIFIED INDEED!!!!!!! For Heaven, I am SO VERY EXCITED! :D I hope you are well! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name! :D 💜

On 7/3/2017 at 4:51 AM, Daniel_Quartararo said:

It is amazing as we go where He leads that His peace follows, even if we must take courage to overcome the fear at first. I am glad you have found your place at home among the children! That is a massive blessing and huge responsibility! Statistically, as we get older, it becomes harder and harder to accept Christ. What a crucial ministry you have! May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you always, and may God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!!! :D 💜

Thank you, Daniel I am reminded of the story of the boy who thew starfish back into the sea, and making a difference in the lives of those he helped. Likewise, we all have areas that we can make a difference in the lives of others. Blessings :) 

Praise God!

On 7/6/2017 at 6:26 AM, Annette said:

Thank you, Daniel I am reminded of the story of the boy who thew starfish back into the sea, and making a difference in the lives of those he helped. Likewise, we all have areas that we can make a difference in the lives of others. Blessings :) 

This is really wonderful! Thank you for sharing! Quite inspiring! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!

On 7/6/2017 at 6:26 AM, Annette said:

I reshared this story with my networks! Really a lovely story! God bless you, in Jesus' mighty name!!!