• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Acts 9:3-8

Now as he went on his way, he approached Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven shone around him. And falling to the ground, he heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?” And he said, “Who are you, Lord?” And he said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. But rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do.” The men who were traveling with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. Saul rose from the ground, and although his eyes were opened, he saw nothing. So they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus.

Acts 22:6-11

“As I was on my way and drew near to Damascus, about noon a great light from heaven suddenly shone around me. And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?’ And I answered, ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And he said to me, ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting.’ Now those who were with me saw the light but did not understand[a] the voice of the one who was speaking to me. 10 And I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Rise, and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all that is appointed for you to do.’ 11 And since I could not see because of the brightness of that light, I was led by the hand by those who were with me, and came into Damascus.

Acts 26:13-19

At midday, O king, I saw on the way a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, that shone around me and those who journeyed with me. 14 And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew language,[a]‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’ 15 And I said, ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And the Lord said, ‘I am Jesus whom you are persecuting. 16 But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you, 17 delivering you from your people and from the Gentiles—to whom I am sending you 18 to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

19 “Therefore, O King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision,

:wub:

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

And your point is what?

:wub:Thank you. And God bless.

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Not answering and remaining ambiguous - OK.

It is a false statement that I did not answer. That is not OK.

As to the aspersion, I am whatever you need me to be in order for you to remain intending to be received as offensive. Which is not a success. Rather, it is unfortunate you do not see what is meant by the posting of three scriptural accounts of Saul as recorded in Acts.

In Christ,
WMFLaB

I shall hold you in my prayers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

30 minutes ago, Davida said:
34 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

:wub:Thank you. And God bless.

Not answering and remaining ambiguous - OK.

Instead of clearly stating there is a link and providing one, WalkingMyFIshLikeABoss placed the link under "Thanks You", which is not an underlined statement, but a hidden link.  Not very upfront with your links WMFLAB.

59 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Unless your behavior changes a good deal, I predict you will have a short shelf life here.

Dear Lord, My Father.
This former Alcoholic and gambler, wishes that this one that aligns with other souls against me, as representative of your only begotten son, asks for ,begs, for, in my invalid method of English, against me, to protect me. For ever and ever. AMEN!

On 7/18/2017 at 6:21 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

Unless your behavior changes a good deal, I predict you will have a short shelf life here.

Dear Christ, as that one which fought as a soldier enlisted against the enemy o fMY AMERICA, in the Marines. Hear me.

Is this one Cobalt, your child ?

God Help Me. I witness I saw this in a dream.

Edited by OneLight
removed offensive link.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

28 minutes ago, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

Dear Christ, as that one which fought as a soldier enlisted against the enemy o fMY AMERICA, in the Marines. Hear me.

Is this one Cobalt, your child ? https://www.reviewstream.com/reviews/?p=11179

God Help Me. I witness I saw this in a dream.

Due to posting a very defamatory site against Worthy in a form of a personal attack on a member, WMFLAB has been banned from this thread.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  419
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

On Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 5:50 PM, WalkingMyFishLikeABoss said:

It is a false statement that I did not answer. That is not OK.

As to the aspersion, I am whatever you need me to be in order for you to remain intending to be received as offensive. Which is not a success. Rather, it is unfortunate you do not see what is meant by the posting of three scriptural accounts of Saul as recorded in Acts.

In Christ,
WMFLaB

I shall hold you in my prayers.

It doesn't matter exactly what you say nor the information you bring. They are set and do not care to allow any other point of view.

There is no discussion, unfortunately.

The different passages you have provided, themselves shown slight variations and yet none mention Jesus face. They mentioned a voice in the first. Seeing a light in the second but the voice heard no one understood. The last passage didn't mention any others hearing anything nor seeing anything.

I get what you are saying.

Stay Blessed

WMFLAB

Thank you for your info.

1 minute ago, Sojourner414 said:

Yes; you may want to remove the link from the posts, as the site contains some very crude language and innuendo as well.

I noticed that too. Not a good site imho

Blessings :)