• Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

19 hours ago, preciouspearl said:

how do i know if i hve a true mental illness or am i possessed by a demon

The world constantly want us to think we have mental illness, that we cannot be healed, that we will have to live in suffering till we die. Fortunately, Jesus said we can have everything if we believe.

"Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." - Mark 11:24

I suffered a lot from "mental disorders" but now I'm living with peace of mind.

I was suffering so much that I once thought it was not possible to live with peace in my mind. That was true until the day I decided to believe Jesus could fix that.

If I chose to continue to believe what the world said to me today I would just be a crazy, schizophrenic, OCD's slave...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

I strongly disagree with seeing a priest.  Someone needing Biblical counsel, prayer, and deliverance should seek it from someone who walks in accordance with the true Gospel. 

Besides also, there is no such thing as Biblical exorc&sm ...  

all that gobblygook is man made or worse.....  

None of the Apostles or disciples ever had to do any more than pray more and perhaps fast as written -

usually they simply delivered AND healed people with a word - and they REJOICE at the OBVIOUS TRUE DELIVERANCE..... 

and made nothing at all out of the 'delivering' any more than running a scared rabbit out of the back yard !!!!!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I suffered a lot from "mental disorders" but now I'm living with peace of mind.

I was suffering so much that I once thought it was not possible to live with peace in my mind. That was true until the day I decided to believe Jesus could fix that.

True 'and' some believe really really and do or want to trust Jesus,  but have been trained since birth to trust men instead.

We can see all around us that that doesn't work.     (trusting men CAUSES depression, curses and so forth as written in YHWH'S WORD -  )

TRUSTING YHWH by faith in JESUS always "heads for" healing - i.e. goes in the direction of healing ....  with true joy

and true peace and true righteousness exactly as written all through the NEW TESTAMENT .....  in spite of circumstances (even imprisonment/ etc/ as seen in Foxes Book of Martyrs - true testimony over many centuries in many countries CONFIRMING / verifying all that we see and read from the FATHER, IN SCRIPTURE)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

Please know this. If you have given your life to the Lord and is saved, then you cannot be possessed, but you can be harassed and oppressed by the spiritual forces of darkness.    You have to stand firm in your faith and trust the word. The Bible says that God would never leave you nor forsake you.  I have been in many terrible battles, because i refuse to submit to the evil system and have had bodily afflictions ect.  The devil wants you to deny that God will not help you, but you MUST stand firm and trust in  the Lord with all your heart soul and mind.    Affirm that you are a child of God and no weapons form against you will prosper.  

I would refrain from psychologist and exorcist at this point.   Go to your doctor and get a medical checkup.  Do not mention about spiritual matters to him though, as they are only concern with your physical and mental state.   Your doctor would recommend what is your next step.  This is a very delicate matter and everyone here must reach out in prayer to break any bonds of afflictions that is trying to harass and intimidate you.   

I have a first hand experience what the demonic world is capable of doing , but he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.  Sometime you would feel lonely and like there is no help for you, but those are the wicked darts of the enemy and you have to keep in your heart that the Lord is with you, to help you, keep you and preserve you.  Trust in him.    

Also keep away from too much sugar and caffeine, take baths to keep refreshed. 

On 5/18/2017 at 0:18 PM, missmuffet said:

But God is the only one who we should turn to with our concerns. All concerns. And I would rather stick to what the Bible says.

Well it's up to them and their families. Most chronically possessed people aren't able to advocate for themselves. The demon is mostly in control in the worst cases. Like I said, read that book. It has authenticated cases of possession not just from the Father Martin, but soothe medical community who evaluated them. Also if this person is ill she needs to see a psychiatrist and an md to rule out everything else. 

Edited by Allroses48

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/18/2017 at 7:49 PM, simplejeff said:

Besides also, there is no such thing as Biblical exorc&sm ...  

all that gobblygook is man made or worse.....  

None of the Apostles or disciples ever had to do any more than pray more and perhaps fast as written -

usually they simply delivered AND healed people with a word - and they REJOICE at the OBVIOUS TRUE DELIVERANCE..... 

and made nothing at all out of the 'delivering' any more than running a scared rabbit out of the back yard !!!!!

i agree that there is not a Blibical exorcism, but there are instances where it takes a bit more than prayer...     When the deciples came back and asked Jesus why some demons did not respond to thier authority, Jesus told them that there are kinds that take Fasting and Prayer....

I would just say from experience one should not tackle any demonic activity unless the Holy Spirit has directed you to.....   and the Spirit will know if you are prepared to handle it.   And even more important if the person who is having trouble with the demons is ready to really deal with it. If a spirit is removed and the person is not ready to accept the Lord, they can end up worse off than if just left alone...

Matthew 12:43-45 ESV / 295 helpful votes

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation.”

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

Thanks xx

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  106

On 5/17/2017 at 10:53 PM, preciouspearl said:

i hear random ideas to do things to myself or things i own.

ive been able to take care of myself by doing physical thing slike chores, taking care o fhygiene or meditating biblically or just turn on stories, etc

ive been pickin gmy skkin which is more like ocd or anxiety than self harm. 

im afraid i will go through wiht things cos i stil suffer.

the thing is. how do i know if i hve a true mental illness or am i possessed by a demon

Seeking a doctor or counselor is a smart idea and even better if there Christian.  Not because they are smarter...no...no but because they will be able to relate to you your situation better then a non-believer in my opinion.  Not always but a good idea also in my opinion.  Keep on reading your bible and the words of JESUS and having faith on the LORD!

LORD I pray for this one and let it be so... healing for this poster and liberated in JESUS name! amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/25/2017 at 7:53 PM, preciouspearl said:

Thanks xx

i would also caution you not to see a priest.....    actually I would be careful of seeing anyone who wants to jump right in there and kick out a lot of demons.....    because if you really are mentally Ill that kind of thing would be terribly unhealthy.

I have a question or two   First what did you mean "Triggers beware"   that tends to take me places that's kind of dangerous for you if you don't understand what's happening...   and if it is concerning what that sounds like you will get a lot of ridicule about it here.    You could pm me about it and we could check it out, but it would probably be best if you contact Abby and explain things to her.....    or us both if you would think it safer, and for your own protection add Kwikphilly into the conversation for whomever you might contact.

People with triggers usually have problems beyond demon problems depending on what the triggers turn on.