sheisgrafted.in

Hello! I'm new here!

7CIv.gif sheisgrafted.in   :mgbowtie:

Hi, Ruth.  Mal 3:16  Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, And the LORD listened and heard them; So a book of remembrance was written before Him For those who fear the LORD And who meditate on His name.

Love,

Willa

On 5/18/2017 at 4:00 AM, sheisgrafted.in said:

Hello everyone! My name is Ruth and I just created my account an hour ago! I'm really looking forward to make new friends, meet new people and hear your stories! I dont know how this would work, or how many would respond, but feel free to send me a message especially the women of God here! I'd love to hear the goodness of our Lord in your life! God bless everyone!

HI Ruth, thank you so much for your greeting. I trust you will meet some good friends along the way. I have not been here that long and have found some good people here. Blessings.:)

Well I wish my name was Boaz it would be the perfect introduction... but since I am enoob
                                                                                                            welcome with black sign hot pink coon cap.jpg

Welcome Ruth to Worthy,

"But Ruth said, "Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God. "Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. Thus may the LORD do to me, and worse, if anything but death parts you and me." (Ruth 1:16-17)

Blessings Ruth

WElcome to Worthy,great to have you here with us......I sent you a Pm with some helpful info & look forward to seeing more of you-Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Welcome to Worthy.